• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Squall

• Enrique523

• Cruel Summer

• PoisonedIvy

This TV sucks big time but I hope she beats Midnights just so she continues her unprecedented marks.

Her ability to NEVER lose must be studied 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

10 albums with million+ debut would be so cool. She has 6 so far (including 1989 TV)

That would be INSANE levels of consistency which she has been so it’s not out of the question :jonny:

51 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

10 albums with million+ debut would be so cool. She has 6 so far (including 1989 TV)

Let's get more 52 week t10s while we're at it. Inc lover

35 minutes ago, UnusualBoy said:

The diarrhea hit them hard, I fear

:suburban:

not diarrhea :katie:

Omg my friend updated that she not only has 5 vinyls but she also bought the regular CD + Crystal Skies Blue Edition Deluxe CD + the cassette. 

One friend alone bought 8 versions of the same album. Wild :deadbanana4:

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 12

1 minute ago, Gaia said:

Omg my friend updated that she not only has 5 vinyls but she also bought the regular CD + Crystal Skies Blue Edition Deluxe CD + the cassette. 

Right....

• Like 3

littlebodybigheart
3 minutes ago, Gaia said:

good for her

This potentially outdoing Midnights in pure with a much less aggressive push

I’m seriously curious on how much can TS11 pulls if she goes hard :ducky:

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

Right....

Do you think I'm making this up just because it enforces the sterotype that Swfities bulk buy? I love my friend but girlie pop what is this :deadbanana2:

I have 0 reason to lie. Yall need to stop acting like this is not a norm. There are not 1M people buying her physical albums. She is a female BTS with the physical album sales (attributing her album sales to her album variants and dedicated fanbase is in no way discrediting her streaming/popularity so miss me with the "but her streams!@#!" im only saying her physical sales are inflated)

g0Ql0rT.jpg

Edited by Gaia
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Thumbs Down 11

2 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Her lyrics aren’t that intelligent

Her vocals are subpar

Her visuals are disney

Her stage presence is goofy as hell

She embodies American white mediocrity. 

yuck

You stan women who need at least 5 writers to form a single coherent song. Take away the pyrotechnics and leave them with a mic and pen and the best thing your faves will ever serve is complex choreo to a cover bc they cant write for ****. Sit down.

Taylor may not be able to move like Janet or B but her being the definition of white mediocrity is such an outlandish take when you've got countless white, black, asian, hispanic popstars who require other people to do what an actual MUSICIAN should do: write and sing songs. unless of course, you stan those women for the visuals and not the music itself then... :fan:

• Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

27 minutes ago, Gaia said:

you are always miserable in any thread you enter whether its the kpop sub or some random ass britney beyonce or taylor thread. its not taylor's fault other popstars who make 10+ variants don't have the ability to sell.

while we're on the topic you cannot be posting about inflated sales when you stan adspa and their crazy bulk buying fans.

Edited by MingYouToo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

you are always miserable in any thread you enter whether its the kpop sub or some random ass britney beyonce or taylor thread. its not taylor's fault other popstars who make 10+ variants don't have the ability to sell.

while we're on the topic you cannot be posting about inflated sales when you stan adspa and their crazy bulk buying fans.

Not miserable enough to care about your opinion fortunately!

I've criticized even aespa for inflated album sales, so not sure what point you were trying to make there. I'm very well aware all Kpop sales are inflated. Unlike some of you, it doesn't bother me to admit an act I stan has inflated stats - why? Because I don't live through my faves!

• Thumbs Down 2

This is so amazing. Her old music gets new life and succeeds once again. She also succeeds with new music as Midnights just passed 6 Million units. Crazy.

1 hour ago, Gaia said:

Oh no, her fans are buying her new album. How shocking! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, FreeXone said:

Her lyrics aren’t that intelligent

Her vocals are subpar

Her visuals are disney

Her stage presence is goofy as hell

She embodies American white mediocrity. 

yuck

Bad for you, BOTH the CRITICS and the GP do not have opinion like yours.

Also, stop bringing up her race and being racist. Yuck. As a POC myself, I am so disgusted with you.

Mods, why are we allowing comments like this in this site? Isn't this insulting to people who genuinely likes Taylor and relates to her lyrics and persona? Are those people should be ashamed to stan Taylor because she is white? Is stanning a white artist who is harmless and just being herself should be an embarassment now? Are you all implying that artists that are not white are superior than artists like Taylor who creates her own art and takes charge of her own?

I hope you fix the hypocrisy of this site. It's disgusting.

• Like 6

OTH are going crazy. Taylor always make them suffer :coffee:

• Like 5

Some of the OTH in here... I hope they find the help they need because Taylor is not winding down anytime soon :rip:

Edited by Life Savers

2 hours ago, Gaia said:

UyVRu2u.gif

Now imagine if your friend and the average Swiftie were more like the Chinese aespa fans who bulk buy 100 albums on average per each one of them.  That's easily 50M albums sold in a week. No, but really, just imagine the power.  :jonny5:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.