Shakira completely copies Taylor Merch

FolkLover1989

saw this on the tl earlier and thought it was fanmade and just scrolled over :dies:

Taykira collab is coming :duca: between this and the Benito photos today and last week, TS11 is coming to dominate the latin market and the girls ain't ...ready for it :katie2:

also... this merch concept have been getting used since the Lover era and not exactly tour related...

Edited by Michael196

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• FolkLover1989

• vuelve88

• Giancor

2 minutes ago, liam13 said:

this thread would be 10 pages by now if taylor stole from shakira :gaycat6:

You can already see that

As there is no defend so they are downvoting me for reporting :coffee2:

1 minute ago, better than revenge said:

?

The merch is very similar, but the 'concept of eras' you mentioned in the title of your thread is what I'm referring to.

I literally said concept of Eras Tour 

These merch are for that and they are copied simple

No one is saying taylor invented eras

Pls read again 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

Only crime here is having those looks representing her iconic stuff. Like where is DELL and Pies Descalzos? Sale El Sol even. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

Pls read again 

Just say Taylor's merch cause people think you mean eras as a concept

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

Pls read again 

Just to clarify this merch existed long before the eras tour. The first iteration of the design happened either after reputation or Lover, I don’t remember exactly, but with each album since she’s added to the design. So I would also take the “eras tour concept” out of the title personally but it’s your thread, your call overall 

• Like 3

See you in court again shakira 

first for tax and now for copy smh

jk 

they could’ve at least switched up 

reminde me of 2009 when pink and shakira wore the same dress! Ahhh

excited for her performance tho  

Edited by mypaintoyou

OP having 10 downvotes so far is ridiculous :deadbanana4: Just for sharing this news with the site? Sheesh  

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, FolkLover1989 said:

You can already see that

As there is no defend so they are downvoting me for reporting :coffee2:

and then they’ll be screaming “swifties are bullies!!1! worse than liddos!!!1!1!” like :gaycat7:

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

5 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

@KatyPrismSpirit

Again, I came in here expecting to say the same thing, but then I saw the merch is an actual, exact replication of Taylor’s merch. :rip: No one is pretending Taylor owns eras or pasting images of different eras on clothing, but this is just a rip off  of the exact design Taylor has been using for half a decade at this point :deadbanana4:

The user clearly states in the title of the thread that Shakira "completely copies" the "eras tour concept" AND merch. The eras tour concept is not something that is strictly tied to Taylor. Shakira is doing a performance in honor of her monumental career achievements. Of course she will utilize it to pay homage to her previous career highlights and various eras throughout her career. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 6

Just now, WeFoundTrouble said:

OP having 10 downvotes so far is ridiculous :deadbanana4: Just for sharing this news with the site? Sheesh  

These are the same people who bully Taylor for having band at Billboard performance so I will let them have this

It's fun that they care this much :ahh:

• Like 2

Just now, FolkLover1989 said:

These are the same people who bully Taylor for having band at Billboard performance so I will let them have this

It's fun that they care this much :ahh:

I gave you a heart 

we swifties must United against these haters

Did any of you guys came up with the idea that this might be intentional? Like nobody would copy it like that and even use the same font if it was not exactly in order to look like the original.

1 minute ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

The user clearly states in the title of the thread that Shakira "completely copies" the "eras tour concept" AND merch. The eras tour concept is not something that is strictly tied to Taylor. Shakira is doing a performance in honor of her monumental career achievements. Of course she will utilize it to pay homage to her previous career highlights and various eras throughout her career. 

Eras Tour concept here means the font and how they are presented and how the merch is designed

They didn't switch it up a bit

I know you hate Taylor but atleast bfr no one said Eras is invented by Taylor

This merch is sold for Eras Tour btw all those same things that's why the title 

As discussed with that user they were saying the concept of this design as used for Eras Tour merchandise, but I’ve since mentioned to them that this merch predates the Eras Tour by 4-5 years at this point. I don’t agree with the “eras concept” wording in the title either but I understand where they were coming from after speaking with them about it and I know now they aren’t accusing Shakira of copying the “concept” of eras in general. 

• Like 1

omg wait a minute :deadbanana4:

F5w8KzcWoAAkrtK?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 2

Jokes aside. Who approved this? Shakiras team never learns :chick1:

omg wait a minute :deadbanana4:

F5w8KzcWoAAkrtK?format=jpg&name=small

Told y’all :rip: thank you for finding this 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.