Shakira completely copies Taylor Merch

FolkLover1989

I see the swifties reaching monsters' levels of delulu. The downfall is inevitable now

I remember a Rihanna one that looked exactly like this from  2012 or something. This is embarrasing

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• FolkLover1989

• vuelve88

• Giancor

On 9/12/2023 at 4:40 AM, Chemist said:

Yes

The Eras of Rihanna

Pin on Fashion Arts

9c467ccb86bd990765787f9ac5344881.jpg

these are just the style designers use for dress concepts

which is also what the shakira merch is referencing.

On 9/11/2023 at 3:30 PM, alfonso12 said:

What's funnier is that those looks are labeled as iconic. :lmao: 

They're not Shakira's iconic looks, except maybe the Whenever Wherever and Las De La Intuición. There's legit no redhead Shakira and that's when she blew up.

Pin on red hair

No Ojos así

shakirastuff | fan account on X: "6⃣ OJOS ASÍ” — Written by Shakira and  produced by Emilio Estefan, Shakira insisted on bringing in real Middle  Eastern musicians to make the track as

No Waka Waka

Shakira y su "Waka Waka": fútbol, amor y plagio - La Tercera

The La Tortura look

YARN | Shakira - La Tortura ft. Alejandro Sanz popular video clips | Music  Video | 紗

Or even a single look with big blonde curls to represent the Fijacion Oral era

Stream Shakira - LA TORTURA by EmilysMarquez | Listen online for free on  SoundCloud

The Objection look with the black strands of hair and the torn clothes

Shakira - Objection (Tango) | Shakira, Music video outfit, Shakira outfits

The fact that ¿Dónde Están Los Ladrones? isn't there either

Shakira celebra 25 años del álbum '¿Dónde están los ladrones?' con venta en  línea

Whoever is handling her merch thinks Shakira had a two hits in the 2000s and then started existing in 2015. She's had iconic looks since the 90s :rip:

And yes, that's a blatant copy. I wonder if Taylor will actually make them take it down or if she won't confront Shakira. She'd have every right to do so.

On 9/16/2023 at 3:04 AM, Digitalism said:

I see the swifties reaching monsters' levels of delulu. The downfall is inevitable now

I remember a Rihanna one that looked exactly like this from  2012 or something. This is embarrasing

This. Rihanna is the original.

Rihanna deserves Taylor’s success tbh but Illuminati chose Taylor for whatever reason.

And Taylor copied from Rihanna who did it a decade ago before Taylor even had more than 2 successful eras on her belt…..

NEXT :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.