Ethan Slater’s estranged wife Lilly Jay talks to Page Six, blasts Ariana

Kayseri Mantisi

Just now, Relampago. said:

Girl I adore Ariana, she’s literally my 2nd favorite artist behind my all time fave Rih, but it’s weirder to try and bash someone directly online for having empathy for Ariana’s inexcusable actions versus having empathy for a child (even if they don’t know them… a child is a child, like?) in the first place. 

I promise it’s okay to criticize your fave, or at the very least not try to make people feel weird for having a very normal and honestly pretty tepid response to infidelity, especially when it hits close to home.

Nobody quoted above is absolving Ariana for doing this. Mitigating the parasocial relationship and meltdown over the bad decisions of a celebrity we don’t know would be indicative of normal behavior.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Communion

• Starchild

• Kayseri Mantisi

Just now, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The downvoted post isn't yours. Why are you this bothered?

Are you implying I’m a dupe? :rip:

Because the situation IS serious for the user and Ms. @mxoonlight is a good sis.

• Haha 4

Just now, Taylor fanboy said:

Are you implying I’m a dupe? :rip:

Because the situation IS serious for the user and Ms. @mxoonlight is a good sis.

:heart: I appreciate you.

I don’t intend any disrespect to @MingYouToo and don’t want to start an argument for the OAHs to have ringside seats for when we’re in the same sentiment regarding the topic at hand. So I’ma let y’all rock!

2 minutes ago, mxoonlight said:

Nobody quoted above is absolving Ariana for doing this. Mitigating the parasocial relationship and meltdown over the bad decisions of a celebrity we don’t know would be indicative of normal behavior.

For me, it just seems like the user is having sympathy for a child who has to go through the life of a broken home in a thread on an obscure pop music forum where that is the relevant topic.

I could see the parasocial dynamic being an issue if that user was knocking on Ariana’s doors or DMing her trauma dumps of their upbringing, but they’re not. They’re just posting their opinion here, and sharing their thoughts as to why this is a bad situation, particularly for them. 

• Like 6

The arianators in here acting like absolute weirdos. She’s 30, not 16. Have some compassion for the family unit that was broken up by her selfish antics 

Edited by brraap
  • Like 8

it was bad for her… it was really bad for her

and yes, I was sharing the shady posts towards her

• Haha 2

Not users trying to claim "Page Six is on Scooter's payroll!!" when the entire story has been originated from PageSix and by that one reporter. :skull: With virtual silence from Ariana until now PageSix claiming to have spoken to his ex-wife. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 2

Dick is never worth this much trouble :rip:

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, brraap said:

The arianators in here acting like absolute weirdos. She’s 30 

Stans in general are always a pain, I've seen fans attacking others more than anyone attacking Ariana. It isn't the end of the world for her to be called out for shitty things.

7 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

The downvoted post isn't yours. Why are you this bothered?

Yea and They had a right to be downvoted as well anyway. Why is it ok to call caring about a child "parasocial" but spending all day defending your fave online isn't?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

The day Ariana gonna drop him in two months will be funny. The ex wife will get revenge :clap3:

• Haha 3

That man is so stupid because what does he expect to get from this? Does he actually think they have a future together? :rip:

And people believing that story about them only dating after Ethan and Lily split up are very naive :redface:

• Like 2

Looking at how ugly he is, when he saw the opportunity to snatch a girl like Ariana Grande, he couldn't resist, no matter what. Ariana, on the other hand, is an emotional manipulator with some kind of fetish for taken men. And she probably knows that she'll dump him in a few months after wrecking his marriage which is so twisted.

Edited by iknowplaces
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Nnn serving “Angelina didn’t know Brad was married”

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

When her and Dalton broke up I was kinda living bc I thought she'd be in her single and ready to promo era :toofunny3: not this being the result instead.

Imagine if you told me 5 years ago the one thing that would do Ariana's career in is the actor from Spongebob :deadbanana2:

Ikr, the fact that we had a brief 48 hours when it was confirmed Ari and Dalton and separated before all this mess came out :toofunny3:

1 hour ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Oh honey Ha CIWYW is coming! 

:WAP:

Walking with his head down, I’m the one he’s walking to:jonny6:

I'm sorry but 2 beautiful girls fighting over that gingery trash is just :skull:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Artist said:

Wait - the marriage would've dissolved regardless of Ariana's involvement. People typically know if they're going to leave months in advance. Plus, isn't it better for Ethan to be happy and lily to be freed from someone who didn't feel happy with her?

So you all would rather Ethan stay and not give lily the love she deserve? Or for each of them to go where there is some level of love and interest? This thread responses are wild.

*not encouraging cheating but people should be happy with the little years on earth*

Dude could've had some class and waited more than 8 weeks to get with his global superstar coworker. 

17 minutes ago, Starchild said:

Why is it ok to call caring about a child "parasocial" but spending all day defending your fave online isn't?

E x a c t l y. They demean someone for sharing their personal perspective then turn around and act like they're looking out for other people's parasocial attachment to a situation, when it was only ever about defending their fave's bad behavior. 

• Like 6

He was single and she was too?
Where is the problem?

Both of them already filed for divorce, right?

• Thumbs Down 3

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Pretty important part to leave out

They didn’t cheat. 

People don't seem to know how to read anymore

• Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Marvin said:

Pretty important part to leave out

They didn’t cheat. 

The "insider" being scooter, this is clearly her PR team trying to paint the wife in a bad light and salvage ariana's public image lol 

• Like 14
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

NYPICHPDPICT000015050108.jpg?quality=75&

How can he looks so ''bad sex'' at all? :gaycat6:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.