• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Communion

• Starchild

• Kayseri Mantisi

5 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

no way 2 months -> dating didn't have any hints of emotional cheating.

excusing it via technicality is bs, i know there's no minimum time for moving on but 2 months then coming public with a relationship reeks of emotional cheating even before the separation. esp given that they've extensively worked together.

ariana just getting lashes left right and center as she deserves! 

Thank you.

4 minutes ago, EtherealCat said:

very misogynistic to go after ariana and not her husband, takes two to wreck a home

The assumption that any critique of Ariana is leaving out Ethan by default is gaslighting at it’s finest. As for the wife, the divorce means that critique is baked in.

There’s plenty not involved in any stan wars coming for both of them.

The virtue signaling is really transparent and isn’t going to work here.

• Like 10

5 minutes ago, vuelve88 said:

I still can't believe that Ariana ended up dating a guy that looks like her brother. :deadbanana2:

2 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

its creepy that he looks like a straight version of Frankie.

Ariana's weirdo behavior has no limits

Csxmou7.jpg

0WkvBw1.jpg

• Haha 2

the Wicked producers need to seriously re-consider their roles in the movie. Fire them both and re-cast Katy Perry as Glinda. :bird:

• Like 1
  • Haha 10

The musician, who shares one son with the “SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical” star

:skull:

• Haha 5

18 minutes ago, SimpleKindofLife said:

AG7 is gonna be so good:skull: look at the material

Oh honey Ha CIWYW is coming! 

:WAP:

• Like 2

The press tour for the movie will be Don't Worry Darling 2.0 :ahh:

It's time to add homewrecker as part of Ariana's legacy :giraffe:

Wait - the marriage would've dissolved regardless of Ariana's involvement. People typically know if they're going to leave months in advance. Plus, isn't it better for Ethan to be happy and lily to be freed from someone who didn't feel happy with her?

So you all would rather Ethan stay and not give lily the love she deserve? Or for each of them to go where there is some level of love and interest? This thread responses are wild.

*not encouraging cheating but people should be happy with the little years on earth*

Edited by Artist
  • Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 18

2 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Oh honey Ha CIWYW is coming! 

:WAP:

This is one of the greatest songs of all time so I’d be here for it

1 minute ago, Cloröx said:

It's time to add homewrecker as part of Ariana's legacy :giraffe:

editing her wikipedia page as we speak :giraffe:

I truly don't care about this situation at all but this reinforces my ideals to never date a co-worker. Trouble always brews with it

Ew, big L for both of Ariana and Ethan. They both weak.

• Like 1

AG7 will break the Internet

I'm here for the bops :jonny5:

19 minutes ago, MingYouToo said:

no way 2 months -> dating didn't have any hints of emotional cheating.

excusing it via technicality is bs, i know there's no minimum time for moving on but 2 months then coming public with a relationship reeks of emotional cheating even before the separation. esp given that they've extensively worked together.

ariana just getting lashes left right and center as she deserves! 

Wait so dating someone two months after a break-up means it's "emotional cheating"? :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

this relationship isn’t existing in 2 months time and a father will be left looking like even more of a plumb fool than he already is so :coffee2:

Edited by ariesgroove
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

24 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

NYPICHPDPICT000015050108.jpg?quality=75&

I still can’t at this being the guy:deadbanana4:

21 minutes ago, Taylena said:

I'm surprised it's Page Six publishing this. Aren't they on Scooter's payroll? 

They are. They added this:

However, sources tell Page Six that Jay has been “calling every news outlet to get this story out” while acting differently toward Slater behind the scenes.

“She’s telling Ethan and others that she only cares about protecting their child,” our source shares.

“She’s rightfully upset because her marriage fell apart, but Ariana and Ethan didn’t do anything wrong,” our insider adds, telling us that Slater had been separated from Jay for two months before romancing Grande.

“Ethan is trying to take the high road and hopes he can resolve this situation for the sake of their child.”

Basically calling Lilly the crazy ex wife and acting like Ariana and Ethan did nothing wrong.

I've said from the beginning that I reserve my judgment and it's none of my business, but if one of the parties is speaking on the record, and it's the party that was wronged, I'm going to believe her.

• Like 1

Scooter trying to smear her as a hysterical ex with "...sources tell Page Six that Jay has been “calling every news outlet to get this story out” while acting differently toward Slater behind the scenes."

Disgusting :deadbanana: Even if she was, who cares, she was going to be smeared by Ariana's camp either way

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I'm heartbroken for the wife, also the fact Ariana's team has done 0 damage control is funny asf :redface:

Anything she says would be spinned and used against her anyway

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.