• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Communion

• Starchild

• Kayseri Mantisi

• Haha 14

3 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Scooter trying to smear her as a hysterical ex with "...sources tell Page Six that Jay has been “calling every news outlet to get this story out” while acting differently toward Slater behind the scenes."

Disgusting :deadbanana: Even if she was, who cares, she was going to be smeared by Ariana's camp either way

Do you have the neckbeard’s text messages or are you just making this up

11 minutes ago, Gui Blackout said:

The press tour for the movie will be Don't Worry Darling 2.0 :ahh:

The difference is that Harry and Olivia had no history of cheating, the breakup between Olivia and Jason was announced two months before Harry and Olivia were seen together, claiming that they'd broken up in early 2020 (months before Harry and Olivia met), neither of them were married, there were no newborns involved, and Jason himself refused to claim that Olivia had cheated on him. Most of the controversy of that press tour was Florence having issues with Olivia, Olivia lying about firing Shia LaBeouf, and Jason serving Olivia custody papers while she was introducing the movie, all three things had no correlation with Harry or their relationship.

Ariana and Ethan were both married and he has a tiny baby with his wife who was his high school sweetheart, and everyone is unearthing tea about Ariana being a cheater her entire time in the spotlight. I think this can go one of two ways, either people will hold it against Ariana the entire time Wicked is a thing (and remember this is two movies, not just one) and it becomes the only thing people talk about, or they'll forget and nothing will come of it. There's no middle ground.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Just now, More Than A Melody said:

The difference is that Harry and Olivia had no history of cheating, the breakup between Olivia and Jason was announced two months before Harry and Olivia were seen together, claiming that they'd broken up in early 2020 (months before Harry and Olivia met), neither of them were married, there were no newborns involved, and Jason himself refused to claim that Olivia had cheated on him. Most of the controversy of that press tour was Florence having issues with Olivia, Olivia lying about firing Shia LaBeouf, and Jason serving Olivia custody papers while she was introducing the movie, all three things had no correlation with Harry or their relationship.

Ariana and Ethan were both married and he has a tiny baby with his wife who was his high school sweetheart, and everyone is unearthing tea about Ariana being a cheater her entire time in the spotlight. I think this can go one of two ways, either people will hold it against Ariana the entire time Wicked is a thing (and remember this is two movies, not just one) and it becomes the only thing people talk about, or they'll forget and nothing will come of it. There's no middle ground.

this is what olivia read on stage when she got served

• Haha 11
  • Thumbs Down 1

21 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

Csxmou7.jpg

0WkvBw1.jpg

14 minutes ago, KKW said:

This is one of the greatest songs of all time so I’d be here for it

I’m laughing with my lover
Making forts undercover

Trust him like a brother

Yeah you know I did one thing right

Starry eyes sparking up my darkest night

Someone tell her about this song and that she’s entering her reputation era, and to give us the maximalist bops Taylor refuses to give us again.:WAP:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, mxoonlight said:

this is what olivia read on stage when she got served

I'm not team Olivia, according to her nanny who exposed a bunch of things, she lied to Harry about being single and cheated on both him AND Jason.

This post is about Ariana Grande and Ethan Slater cheating on Lilly Jay, though. Try to stay on topic. What do you think of Lilly Jay's words?

Lilly Jay says her family is “collateral damage” as news broke of her estranged husband Ethan Slater’s budding romance with his “Wicked” co-star Ariana Grande.

“[Ariana’s] the story really. Not a girl’s girl,” Jay exclusively tells Page Six. “My family is just collateral damage.”

The musician, who shares one son with the “SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical” star, says she’s focusing on raising her and Slater’s baby and being “a good mom.”

“The story is her and Dalton,” Jay adds, referencing Grande’s split from her husband, Dalton Gomez, to whom she had been married for two years.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

24 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

the Wicked producers need to seriously re-consider their roles in the movie. Fire them both and re-cast Katy Perry as Glinda. :bird:

Katy Perry doesn't have the vocal range for that role. Have you ever even seen Wicked?

I bet Ariana is still going to ignore this which is the funny part. :toofunny3: :rip:

• Haha 1

But its sick because you know they were probably flirting while he was still with his wife. NASTY.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

That poor baby.

As a child of a broken home **** like this just pisses me off. Its clear as day shady **** was happening behind the scenes bc if they were actually innocent Ariana's tem would be on full force counterattack and she herself would be making public statements but all we are seeing is a PR smear campaign ready to twist the wife's words at a moments notice.

This isnt even comparable to DWD no one is the aggrieved party there relationship wise (it was a kii bc of professional issues). Theres a kid involved, 2 whole ass marriages.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

I'm not team Olivia, according to her nanny who exposed a bunch of things, she lied to Harry about being single and cheated on both him AND Jason.

This post is about Ariana Grande and Ethan Slater cheating on Lilly Jay, though. Try to stay on topic. What do you think of Lilly Jay's words?

Lilly Jay says her family is “collateral damage” as news broke of her estranged husband Ethan Slater’s budding romance with his “Wicked” co-star Ariana Grande.

“[Ariana’s] the story really. Not a girl’s girl,” Jay exclusively tells Page Six. “My family is just collateral damage.”

The musician, who shares one son with the “SpongeBob SquarePants: The Broadway Musical” star, says she’s focusing on raising her and Slater’s baby and being “a good mom.”

“The story is her and Dalton,” Jay adds, referencing Grande’s split from her husband, Dalton Gomez, to whom she had been married for two years.

I believe her

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, NewStanner said:

I can't even defend her anymore :dies:

When her and Dalton broke up I was kinda living bc I thought she'd be in her single and ready to promo era :toofunny3: not this being the result instead.

Imagine if you told me 5 years ago the one thing that would do Ariana's career in is the actor from Spongebob :deadbanana2:

• Haha 2

This isn't good AT ALL, but if Angelina Jolie can steal Jennifer Aniston's husband and still have a career then Ariana can too. She has the talent that people will be mad at first, and let it go in time.

• Like 1

She should be thanking Ariana for that cheque this article will bring in :clap3:

41 minutes ago, Beyonnaise said:

Let's stan queen Lily! Whack her, get her again :celestial3:

Ariana should absolutely know and do better, but I find it interesting that the focus is entirely on the effects of Spongebob’s family and wife. What happened to Dalton? How long was the separation to this relationship? There’s been so many moving parts it’s hard to keep up. How many casualties are involved in this affair? :deadbanana4:

Like.. wyd Ari. I feel like she’s one of those people who’s simply not meant to be in a relationship, yet so badly desire to be in one. It’s so gross that marriage and settling down is an expectation from society, cause so many people **** up people’s lives who are actually serious about that versus others who do it to fulfill a desire I’m not sure they actually have.

Miss Grande’s career will be fine from this btw, no one cares about celebrities cheating nowadays unfortunately. It’ll probably hype up AG7 even more, which sucks a lot for the wife. I hope she can get some nice coin from this somehow. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

I had a friend in high school that went to elementary with her. She claimed when she got picked over Ariana for a school play, Ari threatened to poison her food :gaycat2:

• Haha 10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.