Ethan Slater’s estranged wife Lilly Jay talks to Page Six, blasts Ariana

Kayseri Mantisi

Why is Page Six the ONLY media reporting about this stuff since the very beginning? Every source is from Page Six wtf :deadbanana2:

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxoonlight

• Communion

• Starchild

• Kayseri Mantisi

sooo she just got divorce papers handed to her and people are also calling her misogynistic, she can't catch a break  

• Like 7

all this dysfunction for a relationship that probably won’t make it into next year :rip:

• Haha 3

18 minutes ago, Sept said:

People don't seem to know how to read anymore

It seems like people not only know how to read, but also read between the lines. And this one is too obvious. 

• Like 2

a homewrecker wow...she's going to hell

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Y'all can't really believe the insider isn't someone from Ariana's camp :rip: Almost anytime an "insider" says something positive about someone, they're working for them and trying to mitigate the damage.

Too little too late.

• Like 2

Imagine breaking up a family with a newborn child just because you felt like doing it with a cast member, truly vile.

1 hour ago, Starchild said:

The **** people say just to cover for their "fave" :skull:

Ot, It's pretty gross Ariana and Ethan's pr is trying to make this woman seem like she's crazy and that they are absolved of guilt.

It's not going to work and I'm glad it won't, I do hope she is strong enough for her child and that Ethan is at least not a dead beat POS

Ariana isn't my fave  and I don't know what anyone's PR team is doing but at the end of the day.

Considering this is Ari’s first major film role… this is a horrible way to start :deadbanana2:not off to a good start if you’re trying to be taken seriously as an actress 

She took her own song too seriously :biblio:

Ariana is completely in the wrong for this and she's rightfully getting criticized.  It's ironic though that people are using his wife and child to drag Ariana but don't think about the effects of plastering his wife and child's personal business all over the internet for millions of strangers to engage in discourse about and project their own feelings about this onto his wife/child.  Ariana is a public figure, but Ethan's wife and child are not. These are actual human beings, not pawns to get your drags in against a pop star you already didn't like. The virtue signaling of "caring" about the well-being of his wife and child to get in your drags about Ariana.  In the meantime I fail to see how Ethan's wife and child benefit from the ongoing discourse and media attention this is bringing them despite Ethan/Ariana being completely wrong for this behavior.  

• Thanks 2

The conspiracies and ATRL’s investment in this story is hilarious :toofunny2:

I’m sure there’s not many people here that can actually maintain a relationship :rip:

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

I mean, this was all obvious from the beginning but it's even more heartbreaking coming from the woman who was done so wrong. That poor woman and her child, their family is wrecked because of a likely short-lived fling.

Ariana has an evil spirit, she's just...a bad person.

He was a moth to the flame, she was holding the matches :redface:.

Edited by G.U.Y_Del_Rey
  • Haha 3

I feel so bad for Lilly. What a horrible way to treat another human being no less someone you claim to love and have a family with all these years. I hope Lilly cleans him OUT in the divorce.

Also, she is right. Ariana isn't a girls girl. Ariana was out there liking his mother’s day posts about her on IG while she was likely hooking up with him. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Bhabylon said:

Considering this is Ari’s first major film role… this is a horrible way to start :deadbanana2:not off to a good start if you’re trying to be taken seriously as an actress 

And filming is not done yet, right? I can imagine the atmosphere on set being awkward or tense when they go back to it after the strike. Imagine if they even broke up before they go back to filming. :rip:

This could overshadow any hype for the movie itself. Any review or discussion of this movie is going to make reference to what happened. If Ariana is doing any promotion for the movie, her team are going to have to block any questions about this. A huge mess.  :rip:

this is such bad PR for the movie if it keeps spreading.

The fact that instead of being focused on her big film role she was horny for Spongebob :deadbanana4:

• Haha 2

Ariana is a homewrecker. Shes also talented. 2 things can be true at the same time. She can be a good singer and your fave but also a bad human being.

She cant be all for woman empowerment and then go do this to a woman.

• Like 2

Ariana stans should just relax and let it be.

She's made a mistake with her personal life, the GP is aware and they're holding her accountable. 

She's so famous and liked for it to turn into a huge stain on her public image, she still can easily comeback next year with a fire album and everything will be fine.

Not everything our fave does will slide. Ariana's 'bwug,ib' personal life has slide so many times before, she's lucky tbh. The Naya Rivera book could've been wayyyyyy worse, it slided completely. It's not that deep to get a little backlash, her public image will be fine in some months and that's it. 

About the not attractive at all boy, he's way less famous than Ariana + sexism, so he'll be fine. 

But the fact that he's wayyyyy less famous does matter too, sexism is true but it's not just that. 

• Like 1

Honestly seems like a whole mess, it’s hard to say much since we’re not that actual people involved but Ari should have known better.

5 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

She cant be all for woman empowerment and then go do this to a woman.

This.

tumblr_mer7y4GyPu1r2nmjyo1_500.gif

• Haha 1

And who believes SpongeBob broke up with his wife before this affair, I mean relationship began? That's absolute PR spin and damage control, which by the way, they are failing at.

From US Weekly:

“Ethan sat Lilly down a few days before the news broke about him and Ariana and said that he wanted a divorce. Lilly never saw it coming!”

This tracks with her pattern of dating taken men and the girlfriends finding out days before they go public. 

I hope the wife continues to speak out despite them trying to make her seem crazy. A big **** you to spongebob for cheating on his wife who gave birth months ago and might still be dealing with postpartum issues. That's just downright cruel.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.