Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Basement Jaxx - Kish Kash (Appreciation)

Featured Replies

28d4ce7c42a644ffbc722a7b619405f9.jpg#28d4ce7c42a644ffbc722a7b619405f9

 

Let's show some love for the third album Kish Kash by the English electronic music duo Basement Jaxx.

Kish Kash was the very first album to ever win the GRAMMY-award for Best Dance/Electronic Album when the award was first introduced in 2005.

In addition, the album received unexpected critical acclaim. Even Pitchfork gave it a score of 9.1 after trashing their albums before the release of Kish Kash.

 

 

 

 

 

Legendary behaviour!

Love "If I Ever Recover." Basement Jaxx is one of my fav groups.

  • Author
12 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

Love "If I Ever Recover." Basement Jaxx is one of my fav groups.

One of my favorite tracks as well. "Good Luck" too. I didn't want to include too many songs to the OP. :jonny:

Ou I didn't expect to see Basement Jaxx appraisal here. I fear I've not heard anything from that album but Junto used to be on repeat. 

 

this ones for the girls and gays

  • Author
13 minutes ago, smartalek22 said:

Ou I didn't expect to see Basement Jaxx appraisal here. I fear I've not heard anything from that album but Junto used to be on repeat. 

 

this ones for the girls and gays

 

They did this one for the gays as well I fear. :jonny:

1 minute ago, Avariko said:

 

They did this one for the gays as well I fear. :jonny:

Ou yes I love that one, Romeo & Take Me Back To Your House :clap3:

17 minutes ago, Avariko said:

 

They did this one for the gays as well I fear. :jonny:

yesss this one is kinda SOPHIE-coded to me

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.