Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Gloria Trevi - "Medusa"

Featured Replies

"Medusa" is the new single by Gloria Trevi!! Comes out June 16 at midnight. Anyone else like Gloria? <3

Presave here

 

spacer.png

 

I loveeeee her i went to see her live back in 2019 AMAZING. Amo a Gloria desde los Zapatos viejos. If only this site knew!!! La mejor de las mejores. 

gloria is truly an icon her talent is unparalleled  :clap3:

  • Author
41 minutes ago, toxicLambBot said:

I loveeeee her i went to see her live back in 2019 AMAZING. Amo a Gloria desde los Zapatos viejos. If only this site knew!!! La mejor de las mejores. 

I think from

 

Mexico, she's probably the best performer!! She really puts on a great show. I loveeeee her !!! I'm going to see her again in Vegas this year.

16 minutes ago, gatito said:

gloria is truly an icon her talent is unparalleled  :clap3:

I agree!! She's an icon! She needs to be bigger. :/

1 hour ago, memo90061 said:

I think from

 

Mexico, she's probably the best performer!! She really puts on a great show. I loveeeee her !!! I'm going to see her again in Vegas this year.

I agree!! She's an icon! She needs to be bigger. :/

For me she is! Lucky you that you get to see her again, she was in NYC last year and I couldn’t go 😭😭😭 when she comes again I will be there. She would be bigger if it wasn’t for the bump in her career but like a phoenix she rose and is the queen that she is. 

  • Author

She is also my Mexican diva!! :)

 

Yeah, her new bio series will start in September! Can't wait to watch it.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.