Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

39 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Nitara's tower ending:

Hide contents

That voice :deadbanana:

Spoiler

They really need to only hire true talented voice actors or tell these guest stars that they are doing a bad job and not just let it be. 

I can't believe she sounds worse than Ronda. :deadbanana:

Edited by Rainy Devil

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

Spoiler

you guys the last chapter had the potential to be AMAZING by including all of the mortal kombat characters in one scene

instead they just showed the base roster/kameos in different skins..

& they also completely erased Jade from the universe lmao im upset. 

1 hour ago, JointNoSleep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

you guys the last chapter had the potential to be AMAZING by including all of the mortal kombat characters in one scene

Spoiler

If they want, they can still include her somehow. 

Kitana (in her tower ending) took control of the outworlds army after what happened to Shao. Maybe later on Jade can be introduced having something to do with that too. 

I really liked that the tower endings for each character tell what happened after the main story. 

On 9/11/2023 at 2:42 AM, JointNoSleep said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Spoiler

Didn't they make her a Countess in the new era? I don't think any of the characters were erased, but they have very different paths, origins during this era. 

I haven't read too many story spoilers, but I'm still a little nervous about how the story's going to play out in this game tbh. :dancehall: I'm not sure if I'm happy with most of the retcons happening, like Mileena's Tarkatan teeth being a disease instead of genetic and Sub-Zero and Scorpion being brothers, but idk maybe the story mode will pull it off well. The only plot detail I'm excited about via the trailers is seeing Kitana and Mileena work together.

I pre-ordered this one as a physical copy. Am I suppose to get this five days earlier? I remember reading that somewhere. lol

Can someone spoil the story ending for me? :eli: 

12 hours ago, CosTaSsSs said:

I pre-ordered this one as a physical copy. Am I suppose to get this five days earlier? I remember reading that somewhere. lol

Which edition did you buy? Premium and Kollector's edition arrive five days early.

@Sexyzinger I'm watching the story mode now and Tanya actually looks good. Can't tell if they fixed her or..?

:ahh: Megan Fox is so awful omg

2 hours ago, Lana Banana said:

Can someone spoil the story ending for me? :eli: 

Spoiler

Titan Shang Tsung is revealed to be the big bad behind it all, attempting to merge Liu Kang’s timeline with his in order to conquer it alongside other timelines. Liu Kang gets his god powers back and both titans start summoning variants of other characters (Titan variant of Kitana, various evil variants of characters, etc.) to fight which ends in a showdown with Titan Shang Tsung. 

Post credit scene is a Titan variant of Havik finishing off a Jax variant, telling a group of character variants that things won’t end so well next time, hinting at Havik being the next villain.

1 minute ago, Sexyzinger said:

Omg really :jonny5:

I'm watching it too; all the girls look a tad better. I don't know if the devs went and hit the Remini app on some of them but I'm grateful either way. 

33 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

Yes and Tanya's got hips. She's walking like Monet X Change, now that I'm seeing more of her, she's definitely been "fixed"

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

Actually your avi is the bit in the whole story mode where she looks bad... like :rip: 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

I'm watching it too; all the girls look a tad better. I don't know if the devs went and hit the Remini app on some of them but I'm grateful either way. 

34 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

Yes and Tanya's got hips. She's walking like Monet X Change, now that I'm seeing more of her, she's definitely been "fixed"

Are you both so EASILY taken in by lies?!

spacer.png

if I fire up the game up tomorrow and Tanya is still not pretty, I’m coming back here for blood.

• Haha 1

42 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

@Walk_Away21 is this actually happening to me!!

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

I don’t want this buttface looking at me when I play tomorrow!

spacer.png

I hope they yassafied her face!!

4cpEP9o.png

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.