Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

1 hour ago, Rachel Berry said:

I’m gonna wait until I see her actual model in game before I drag the design and just assume they used an unflattering photo for her because… :deadbanana:

The 24th character still being hidden. I commend them for at least not having the identity of said character get leaked. (Until the story leaks start pouring out now that people have copies of the game. :rip: )

24th character slot theories floating around:

1. Kronika

2. Madame Bo (I f***ing hope it’s her omg.)

3. Jade, Sonya, Noob (lol…please)

4. Random Select button

5. DLC select button (similar to MK9 select screen)

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

On 8/31/2023 at 5:51 AM, BOOM! said:

Take some notes flops NRS and WB! For both character design and gameplay! Do i have to talk about animations too?? Because THIS is 10x better and more impressive compared to MK11/MK1 ragdolls!

LOL as if we wanna play with a cheesy anime cartoon fighter with a busted male flat top haircut & laughably bad voice acting. Please also note her ripping off Mileena’s MK11 fingernails. Mess.

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Arcadius said:

Omg why do the girls all look worn out this game?? Mileena and Kitana are lowkey the only two serving. :deadbanana4:

Li Mei is speculated to be the first born daughter of Sindel & King Jerrod which makes her Kitana & Mileena’s older sister. All first born daughters are placed into the Umgadi guard from child birth and do not know their parents. There is a character Vs intro that hints at this between Liu Kang & Li Mei. Also note her very similar face model to Sindel.

This would be a really neat twist in my opinion and it actually might also give us Ali Mei as a new female ninja (and unlock a new skin from story mode.) She would look badass as the designated Hot Pink female ninja! 💅🏽 

@2:15 

As for Tanya…..chile I don’t know why NRS made her the Aunty of Mortal Kombat :skull: I am just beyond done and I have finally become at peace with her design. 

Ashrah and Nitara both do not need to appear older but it is what it is ig.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nitara looks cool and her gameplay is probably going to be one of the best.

Now, I gotta be honest about the voice acting, in some parts it sounded quite lame.  :deadbanana:

I'll wait until I get to see and hear more tho. 

8 hours ago, Sexyzinger said:

24th character slot theories floating around:

1. Kronika

2. Madame Bo (I f***ing hope it’s her omg.)

3. Jade, Sonya, Noob (lol…please)

4. Random Select button

5. DLC select button (similar to MK9 select screen)

The amount of copium I’ve seen from stans, adamant that one of them is securing a spot in the roaster. :skull:

I know she’s universally hated among fans, but I would so be down with Kronika being the 24th character. I know fans are clamoring for Onaga, but I think they could come up with some interesting gameplay for Kronika. Especially since she’s no longer the Titan of Time.

26 minutes ago, Rachel Berry said:

The amount of copium I’ve seen from stans, adamant that one of them is securing a spot in the roaster. :skull:

I know she’s universally hated among fans, but I would so be down with Kronika being the 24th character. I know fans are clamoring for Onaga, but I think they could come up with some interesting gameplay for Kronika. Especially since she’s no longer the Titan of Time.

Kronika as a character is the worst idea ever. Horrible woman and concept. That being said they’ll probably do it and make her a character. :skull:

• Thumbs Down 1

On 8/31/2023 at 10:51 AM, BOOM! said:

Take some notes flops NRS and WB! For both character design and gameplay! Do i have to talk about animations too?? Because THIS is 10x better and more impressive compared to MK11/MK1 ragdolls!

Not the reports for stating the truth :deadbanana4: nobody is touching SF's character design!

• Thumbs Down 1

I believe Megan Fox as Nitara.  The same couldn't be said for Ronda Rousey as Sonya.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Stardom said:

Not the reports for stating the truth :deadbanana4: nobody is touching SF's character design!

I even got a warning and point for this... Can you believe how sensitive some ppl are?? Crazy!

• Like 1

Skip to 5:52, first look at Jean-Claude Van Damme Skin.  :cupid:

• Like 1

Official Jean-Claude Van Damme Trailer.  

It's a full circle moment, but the skin doesn't look that great.  Especially compared to MK11's Klassic Movie Skin Pack.  

7 hours ago, chris1991 said:

Story leaked in full 😂

Seems like fans are kind of hating it

Looks like what is being disliked the most is the ending.

I saw some bits, seemed quite fine. I don't really have high expectations regarding MK story.

Spoiler

I do wish they drop the multiverse stuff. I'm sick of it, so many things out there are about the multiverse. :deadbanana:

Is true?...

Spoiler

That the 24th slot is Kreate a Kharakter? lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.