Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

I caved last second and preordered the Premium edition a few minutes before it unlocked. Now waiting for it to download because that file size ain’t no heaux.

Edited by touchofmyhand
  • Like 1

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

21 hours ago, Jotham said:

Which edition did you buy? Premium and Kollector's edition arrive five days early.

Premium. I got an SMS of the store I bought that they haven't received it yet 'cause here in Greece a huge storm happened and deliveries aren't able to cope yet well. :skull: 

Kung Lao’s dropkick is official lol. 

I’ve been playing with Tanya today and learning her combos. I am pleased with her gameplay…the outfit is not it so I’ll just wait until they add her Klassic skins.

:celestial3:

Haven’t started Story Mode yet but probs gonna wait until my 24 year old White Engineer Bottom joins me tonight to watch. Recentney got him hooked on Mortal Kombat! Slé.

:jonny4:

@Walk_Away21 @Reverse Warholian @XAMJ

• Confused 1

The gameplay is a lot more loose and fun but I don’t think I’m gonna delete MK11 just yet.  

I’ll let this cook for a week to see.  

If you pre-ordered digitally, how do you retrieve our 1250 Dragon Krystal’s that’s supposed to be included with the Premium edition pre-order? I don’t have mine :( @Rogue

Spoiler

The female variants of Reptile, Ermac, and others was a lol at the end of the story mode. I wish they were playable. 

Spoiler

I really like how the tower endings connect and provide more insight about the story and kinda set things up for a DLC story or the next games.

btw at the very end of this video there is a small clip of Sindel's alternate skin. She looks amazing! :flame:

14 minutes ago, DatChickDoe said:
  Reveal hidden contents

The female variants of Reptile, Ermac, and others was a lol at the end of the story mode. I wish they were playable. 

Spoiler

It would have been amazing if the 24th slot was something where you could mix up two characters of the roster to get some sick combinations. 

1 hour ago, Sexyzinger said:

If you pre-ordered digitally, how do you retrieve our 1250 Dragon Krystal’s that’s supposed to be included with the Premium edition pre-order? I don’t have mine :( @Rogue

I don’t know! I read people are having problems but I think I had mine. I bought the Dark Sindel Skin and now I have 650 left. 

1 minute ago, Jotham said:

The men are much leaner in this game. Characters like Johnny Cage used to be so beefy. :celestial5:

NRS definitely gave Johnny some cake in this game tho, especially in the JCVD skin.  

• Like 2

What happened to Ferra being in this game? :deadbanana2:

14 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

NRS definitely gave Johnny some cake in this game tho, especially in the JCVD skin.  

Omg the recolor that makes his shorts white :jonny2:

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Jotham said:

Omg the recolor that makes his shorts white :jonny2:

It’s so distracting. :WAP:

• Like 2

Quan Chi looks so weird. :ahh: 

2 hours ago, Arcadius said:

Countess Jade! :WAP:

Let's pray for her return in the possible DLC story or as a character in a Kombat Pack. :celestial4:

4 hours ago, Rogue said:

I don’t know! I read people are having problems but I think I had mine. I bought the Dark Sindel Skin and now I have 650 left. 

Ok they just appeared. Weird. I caved and bought the Tanya Funkeira skins 🥴 they’re kind of hideous. 

a few of those Dark Sindel skins were nice, looked cvnty.

Still devastated this isn’t available for the PS4. :chick3: 

Invasions is already feeling a little repetitive, it was cute at first.  

Let me try this story mode instead now.  

5 hours ago, Rogue said:

What happened to Ferra being in this game? :deadbanana2:

The way no one even brought this up until you did :rip: Ferra is being paid TERRA

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.