Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

omg Kitana and Mileena. :jonny5:

I'm so getting this game. Kinda glad that the wait is not that long. 

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

15 hours ago, Ryan said:

Because I wanted them to subvert their history a bit by having Kitana be jealous of the attention King Jerrod and Queen Sindel give to Mileena because she’s different. 

Maybe this is me but i actually want Kitana and Mileena actually become sisters and form an alliance since this is the first time they aren't shown as enemies

But who knows what'll happen since Shang Tsung still involve in this new storyline

• 3 weeks later...

Rivals now allies :jonny: I hope this means we will finally see Kitana and Mileena work together

That looked terrible, lmao.

The Injustice like clash, the cartoony art-style, male faces looking almost all the same, crappy gameplay... :rip:

In the words of AJay:  “I’m gonna need more time with this.”  Just some quick thoughts:

• It’s an early build so I won’t dump on the animation, but Johnny’s face needs work.  Major downgrade from MK11, but I’m glad his voice actor remains.  
  • I’m not sold on Kameos yet, granted they have more to do as mere assists, I just don’t care for them in any FG.  (The only positive is just because a character is one doesn’t mean they’re not a base character.  I need Sonya to be base or DLC). 
  • The color palette is beautiful, all the stages so far look fantastic.    
  • Too many damn men, seeing Kitana & Mileena was a breathe of fresh air.  Both look great and I’m here for the change with Milly being Queen and her mouth being the result of a “disease.”  I’m glad they also kept the same voice actress.  
  • The air combos look good. The select screen looks cool and customization looks to be gone.   

Looks great! I can't wait to play this!

The art direction for this is so refreshing after MK11's dark edgy mess. I'm also a big fan of the rebooted story. Characters look very nice as well. Everyone was just kind of blending together. I'm glad they're allowing some of these people to show their faces again.

Not sure about the kameos yet. They look goofy. In general, I just hope the combat is not as clunky as it was in MK11. They definitely have room for improvement compared to SF6 and Tekken 7.

tbh I have liked everything I have seen so far. 

Today we got some videos that includes intros, fatalities and a bit of gameplay

Spoiler

You can spot Sindel at the back in the stage at 0:14. Hopefully she is playable. :jonny5:

Kitana's fatality

1 hour ago, Rainy Devil said:

tbh I have liked everything I have seen so far. 

Today we got some videos that includes intros, fatalities and a bit of gameplay

Hide contents

You can spot Sindel at the back in the stage at 0:14. Hopefully she is playable. :jonny5:

Kitana's fatality

I didn't notice these new videos. :eek:

Hopefully Liu Kang's intro with Kitana means that Jade will be back.

I love Kitana's new Fatality. The way it's very straightforward and she reduces the opponent to a pile of bones reminds me of the old Fatalities.

hmm it looks so much like Injustice

don't like the clash and don't like the Kameos

This looks like a flop I'm sorry :toofunny3:

The first MK in years that I have no interest in buying

The more gameplay footage I watch, the more I’m liking how Kameos work. (There’s just no getting around them and they play a vital role in this game.)

So far I’m not liking how the intros are being done for this game.  

Not a fan of the Kameos, but I am ALL the way here for the leaked 3D era representation. So excited to see how some of these characters look.

3 hours ago, ZIVERT said:

Not a fan of the Kameos, but I am ALL the way here for the leaked 3D era representation. So excited to see how some of these characters look.

Finally, Nitara is coming back after 2 decades, i can't wait :WAP:

• 2 weeks later...

I am so over this already! Where are the females?? 10 playable male characters confirmed so far and then only Kitana and Mileena. Two playable females only! What is going on? There are only like 12 slots left...

Johnny Cage looks really wonky, his MK11 look was infinitely better.

Glad Smoke is back.

Some of the character face models were amazing in MK11. Gameplay looks so smooth, but there is something really off. I think with MK11 there was a bigger buzz and the story was amazing. Hopefully this one slays as well. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.