Mortal Kombat 1 | Out Worldwide Now

BigBangStan

I starting to dislike how some characters are both base and kameo fighters.  Is it really necessary to have two Kung Lao’s?  😳. Scorpion & Sub-zero’s slots could be freed up for others as well.  

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

44 minutes ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

I starting to dislike how some characters are both base and kameo fighters.  Is it really necessary to have two Kung Lao’s?  😳. Scorpion & Sub-zero’s slots could be freed up for others as well.  

Was thinking the exact same thing. Having two characters both in base and kameo roster doesn't make any sense. 

I have been going hard core on mk11 trying to get all my skins and gear ect for the last few months. This game is so perfect I can't even imagine it being any better than mk11. It's just so complete full and perfect. Still fun to play and every character is perfectly evolved and finally realized. Mk11 made mkX completely irrelevant to me and I can't imagine it doing the same thing to me again with one. Not that excited tbh since I've fallen so in love with mk11 these last few months but yea I'm getting the expensive 100 version lol

Edited by JungleJuice

2 hours ago, JungleJuice said:

I have been going hard core on mk11 trying to get all my skins and gear ect for the last few months. This game is so perfect I can't even imagine it being any better than mk11. It's just so complete full and perfect. Still fun to play and every character is perfectly evolved and finally realized. Mk11 made mkX completely irrelevant to me and I can't imagine it doing the same thing to me again with one. Not that excited tbh since I've fallen so in love with mk11 these last few months but yea I'm getting the expensive 100 version lol

The breakaway system is broken in MK11. I also much much prefer it to MKX (although many do not) but this next game looks to be a great balance of the former two. Breaker system is fixed. Flashy new gameplay and not too fast as MKX and not as slow as MK11.

• 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, Stardom said:

They look AMAZING I'm shaking omg :jonny5:

Fine it's cute. Looks like we are getting Tonya. Annoyed they removed milinas claws and I liked the other faces from mk11 more 

Edited by JungleJuice

59 minutes ago, Stardom said:

They look AMAZING I'm shaking omg :jonny5:

ICON LEI MEI :wanda: 

They look great! I'm so excited for this game now, I just hope for even more females to be revealed. Especially now that the Kombat Pack is male only. lol

I've recently started back re-watching the story on the last two games and I forgot how much the X story pissed me off. :rip:

Back to MK1, the graphics looks excellent and the game does look fun but damn where are all the women?? The male to female ratio is insane. Icon Li Mei is gonna get a lot of use from me though. :jonny6:

• 4 weeks later...

I played the beta version and it was very good, but I felt the gameplay of MK11 was more easy to learn/could connect the commands better (if my explaining makes any sense). lol All of the characters had great movesets. I believe Li Mei will replace Sonya since they have almost identical fighting style. I wish Jade is part of the remaining or DLC roster. Even kameo would work. lol

#NotMySindel

It's Li Mei with a wig basically. They pretty much nailed her design in MK11 and this is not it.

• Haha 1

It lowkey does look like Li Mei's model. :deadbanana2:

Her MK11 remains untouched I guess. :clap3:

Sindel looks so bad omg! :ahh: 

• Haha 1

So is Sindel good in this timeline? That was the vibe I was getting from the trailer, unless they make her secretly evil again.

I'm still gutted that Kano is likely just going to be a Kameo, he is my main and I will miss using him. But the storyline seems to focus on Outworld so I can see why characters like him and Sonya aren't in it at the moment. I hope we get a Black Dragon/Special Forces story DLC ala Aftermath in the future that adds them though.

Sindel's MK11 face model was peak but I find her new desing just fine. She is far from looking bad. The outfit is what I find to be lacking. 

Her gameplay looks cool tho!

• Like 1

Sindel looks UGLY. I'm sorry.

I'm loving Li Mei.

I also need my queen Jade back.

5 hours ago, BOOM! said:

Jade was basically deconfirmed by Ed Boon in an interview.

Yeah, but hopefully she can make it later on as a DLC. 

At least he is aware people want her lol.

I'm totally digging her gameplay.

She seems so cool to play as. :loki:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.