Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

TB: Jesy Nelson hints at bisexuality

Featured Replies

Quote

Speaking on an Instagram Live with Nicki Minaj, the ‘Super Bass’ hitmaker asked her if she’d consider dating a woman and Jesy replied: “With the way my love life’s going I’d be open to it, to be honest.

 

“My sister is gay and I’d say my sister’s the more masculine one in the group and her wife is the more feminine one…if I was dating a girl I wouldn’t want a girly girl, I’d want more masculine, there aren’t many masculine girls that I can say…”

 

https://www.towleroad.com/2021/10/jesy-nelson-open-to-dating-a-woman/

 

0_Jesy-Nelson-admits-shes-open-to-dating

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.