Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

What is your toxic trait?

Featured Replies

On 1/30/2023 at 9:18 PM, ATWK said:

Laziness.

 

On 1/30/2023 at 9:18 PM, Johnny Jacobs said:

pushing people away when it gets too real cause im afraid to get hurt/heartbroken 

These two for starters... :emofish:

  • Replies 28
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I expect people to act like me even though I know that's the worst thing to assume. 

 

Also worked so much on myself that I don't need anyone in my life anymore at all :rip: 

Vindictive and unforgiving to those that have wronged me. Not a trait I am willing to change however :cm:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.