K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 hours ago, MusicFan98 said:

@youresotoxic king I was wondering if you had listened to this bop:katie2:

this is the only ONF song i've listened to and it's a huge bop

but I did give Arrival a listen and it's actually pretty good! loved the prechorus

lemme dig into their discography a bit

f267d823ec4449ceaa9724f41fe6549a.gif

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, youresotoxic said:

kinda one of the best releases this year :jonny:

I remember I have a meltdown when the nct nation footage of the song leaked but know is one of my favorites NCT titles, it's so fun and catchy. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

23 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

It's because J.S. Bach seonsaengnim is a total ReVeluv :clap3:

FNLb75xaIAMAqhp.jpg:large

Edited by Zack
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I remember I have a meltdown when the nct nation footage of the song leaked but know is one of my favorites NCT titles, it's so fun and catchy. 

Jaehyun and Doyoung's verses are seriously perfect :jonny:

but it's seriously SO catchy. will forever be obsessed

Edited by youresotoxic
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

You had to be there 

I love the fact that they got their first credits for this one :heart:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zack said:

It's because J.S. Bach seonsaengnim is a total ReVeluv :clap3:

FNLb75xaIAMAqhp.jpg:large

So sweet how they inspired him to compose Air and even sampled it in their song as a thanks for his support :weeps::heart: RV always supporting their juniors, selfless queens

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Honestly, RIIZE is genuinely impressive. I guess the GP kind of skipped straight to them from the rest of 4th gen bgs. The way the rest of this list is 3rd gen. And on top of that, one is a AIWFCIY'd from 2013, half of the songs are from the same group, and one is Dynamite which will never leave the charts. Debuted like 2 months ago and is part of the only 4 bgs in the daily chart and the only other 2023 bg song besides svts

Too bad Plave is coming to end them and the rest of 5th gen

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Well it feels nice to see Seventeen finally see the domestic success they’re always meant to see…I know they’ve had hits in the past but Super truly turned out to be their biggest hit in the country, 9th year into their career. I know it took BTS to go on hiatus for that to happen but better late than never

• Like 1

The way this caught me off guard like I thought this was a real vlog

• Like 1

imagine being 20 years into your career and STILL make an song/album this good :jonny5:

one of my favorite albums of all time :worship:

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sheegs said:

The way this caught me off guard like I thought this was a real vlog

why is everyone doing this now  :deadbanana4: they all want to be Kim Jiwoong so bad

2 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Well it feels nice to see Seventeen finally see the domestic success they’re always meant to see…I know they’ve had hits in the past but Super truly turned out to be their biggest hit in the country, 9th year into their career. I know it took BTS to go on hiatus for that to happen but better late than never

Love Aju Nice but it must be nice for them to finally have it not be their biggest song. Rock With You and a few others also deserved Super-level success though imo

Also Home;Run as a song is kinda eh but its choreography deserves more recognition. Kinda my favorite choreo

10 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

Love Aju Nice but it must be nice for them to finally have it not be their biggest song. Rock With You and a few others also deserved Super-level success though imo

Also Home;Run as a song is kinda eh but its choreography deserves more recognition. Kinda my favorite choreo

Home:Run is so fun :WAP:

honestly it’s hard to choose my fave choreo from them because they eat every single one, but I’ve realized I like their “brighter”  songs choreos more than anything. Like the WORLD choreo is so fun to watch for example 

it also might be one of their simplest choreos to date but I love it so much 

and yeah, Rock With You, Left and Right, Don’t Wanna Cry so many songs came close but couldn’t outright SMASH in Korea. Anyway SUPER avenged all of them I think 

Edited by Witnessed ET

On 11/29/2023 at 8:34 PM, youresotoxic said:

well, when I get home from work tonight i'll give these a listen and i'll let you know what I think :gaycat4:

IF they are the male SNSD that you're saying they are, these all better be absolute HITS 

:ryan3:

So what happened Miss Toxic? :khalyan2:

• Haha 1

Just now, Pluto2022 said:

So what happened Miss Toxic? :khalyan2:

you're gonna hate me, but I forgot to listen

i'll listen tonight bestie 

:suburban:

• Haha 1

the disgusting takes in this thread today

it has to be jealousy :oh:

we're very sorry your faves flopped! but better.mp3 luck next time :gayriahcat2:

Genuinely what the HELL did they put in this song? It just randomly pops in my head and refuses to leave even 6 years later

I usually rank it as 2nd-tier for my RV title track rankings bc I'm afraid of the controversy but honestly its 1st-tier and one of my most played

• Thanks 2
  • Confused 1