K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

2 minutes ago, gigantopithecus said:

You know what? Maybe, they're kinda feeling like 5th gen leaders right now

754051286886a4bdc08ef30974c807e37ff988b0

Let me listen to some Plave tracks because this 2D Hottie is kinda turning me on

• Haha 2

• Replies 132.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I'm kinda ready to stan

plave-eunho-eunho.gif

White hair looks likes hes from a reverse harem. This one outsold

1 hour ago, Asscatchem said:

illusion was the last exciting aespa drop... it gave us so much hope for the mini and their future

every aespa comeback feels like a bulk buying cash grab atp

Drama's in their top 3 title tracks and they also gave Spicy, Hold on Tight, Welcome to My World, Zoom Zoom, and more this year

But ok sure Asscatchem

2 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

Let me listen to some Plave tracks because this 2D Hottie is kinda turning me on

Just now, Sailor Moon said:

best 4th gen dancer?

Oh wow an it boy already

2 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

best 4th gen dancer?

Largest 4th gen Dicke?

1 hour ago, hindsight said:

Somi's gay diva era is kind of the best thing she's ever done solo, I didn't know she had it in her lol

yunjin-serving.thumb.gif.d449bb0a8377901

people like to call everything mother theses days but Fast Forward was kinda ACTUALLY mother

PkP9.gif

And when one of those ai idols debut in a hentai video..... then what ? Wil they get kicked out of their group ?

• Haha 3

Are there any MAMA performances actually worth watching?? I only wanna watch if they actually sang live or did something different. I'm so tired of the formula "Intro + Song 1 (lip sync and same choreo we've seen all year) + Dance Break Remix + Song 2 (lip sync and same choreo we've seen all year)" 

Do we think Wonbin-ender it boy also stans Drama? He has already demonstrated superior taste and Aespa stanning

Just now, BlackAura said:

And when one of those ai idols debut in a hentai video..... then what ? Wil they get kicked out of their group ?

I hope its a Yaoi video

yejun-plave.gif

• Haha 5

20 minutes ago, Subzero said:

BABY THE WAY YOU LEFT ME RUINED EVERYTHING
YEAH BABY THE WAY YOU LEFT ME RUINED EVERYTHING
AND EVERYTHING
AND EVERYTHING

Iz8SA2k.gif

This and Pisces off her mini are two of the best k-pop songs this year. :matty:

• Like 1

White hair one will be the first scandal and Lucas'd

Blonde will be the most insufferable fanservice fiend until hes outed as straight with gf

Pink hair will leave the group mid tour to pursue a flop'd solo career

The tallest one will be irrelevant until he takes notes from Wonho

And he is the global it boy

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, VelvetCrush said:

Are there any MAMA performances actually worth watching?? I only wanna watch if they actually sang live or did something different. I'm so tired of the formula "Intro + Song 1 (lip sync and same choreo we've seen all year) + Dance Break Remix + Song 2 (lip sync and same choreo we've seen all year)" 

The only perfomances with live vocals: (I might've forgotten some irrelevant boygroups)

Spoiler

Not live but still slayful:

Spoiler

Edited by Flomik
  • Like 1

WENDY will perform a Christmas concert with a live orchestra and it will be free to stream on YouTube!

What a wonderful gift from the 3rd generation's BEST vocalist :clap3:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, DelRey said:

I'm kinda ready to stan

plave-eunho-eunho.gif

He's fat It doesn't fit Korean standards :giraffe:

• Confused 1

30 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

real oppas have curves

ezgif.com-video-to-gif.gif

3 minutes ago, Sailor Moon said:

Jokes aside, plave actually has some great songs

When you serve visuals, music, charts, 3d, choreo .. :clap3:

Yea this might be one of the best bg songs this year tbh :katie2: They would definitely be a hit group if they just used the real members. 5.8m views makes me think they have probably been able to build a pretty strong fandom in a niche market though so that's good for them

46 minutes ago, Flomik said:

I think one more reason why MAMA fell off is because they split it in 2 days. It's just so annoying like imagine Grammys or VMAs splitting in 2 days :rip:

Instead, they should've cut the filler and only make the most relevant groups perform in ONE day. Sorry but JustB, xikers, EL7Z UP (what a failure omg), JO1, &TEAM and INI should have been OUT no offence

The split up is happening for quite some years. And it's not the biggest factor of its downfall. 

The line up, meh, we had TO1 performing twice the same song in one night (red carpet and main stage) before, JO1 & INI has been performing for years, they are basically the token Japanese acts since MAMA is supposed to include ALL of Asia not just Korea.

1. Being on random Tuesday and Wednesday (while it usually Fridays/Saturdays)

2. Being an Asian Awards only including Korea and Japan and sometimes China. Other Asian countries having a small throwaway award not televised for most of the time or announced on the red carpet.

3. Being one of the award the most with opened politics tactics. (MNET vs SM, when no SM acts would win, you'd have Red Velvet going there seated for 5 to 7 hours to perform less than 3 minutes and going home empty handed, while they had the stats to win, or BlackPink being literally blurred out on all the categories they were nominated during the YG vs MNET and losing all the awards)

4. The show never following their schedule, when it was in one day, which is why big groups ended leaving before the end or not showing up at all. 

All of these created the downfall of the show.

Im afraid after the Seunghan gate, Plave are the new It group in atrl 

plave-yejun.gif