K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

1 minute ago, Baby Judas said:

to be fair, the comment section of their YT videos are mostly blinks and so far, they're very supportive with this new group... 

Ruka about to stomp.. :jonny: 

I know they’re supportive now. I’m just saying that in a context where they might get more support than BP or might “steal” BP’s promo spots, the Blonks will show their true colors and it will be a very instant switching and drag these kids. I don’t think anybody will argue with that. 

• Replies 132.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Antunes said:

sounds great 

I knew I could count on them. Their music has that something that makes you want to listen :jamming:

11 minutes ago, Hazy said:

when will your faves? :flower:

Imagine if Rosé signed with Roc Nation :deadbanana2:

13 minutes ago, Hazy said:

we need photo with Beyonce next

1 hour ago, godmess said:

New Look :jonny4: overall a great project to look forward to 

1 minute ago, ItsJustMe. said:

their best song :WAP: that prechorus and then the cvnty chorus :jonny6: not to mention the heavenly bridge

I'll never forget my first reaction to this like my mouth DROPPED

it's crazy how they managed find their sound and niche with Next Level - Savage - DCT - yes even Girls too

but then... SM happened

55 minutes ago, MonsterNavy said:

UGHHHHHHHHHH

imagine having a new aespa album in 2 weeks I hate it here

They just leaked that it’s coming 3/22. Aespa UNSHELVED.

9 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

their best song :WAP: that prechorus and then the cvnty chorus :jonny6: not to mention the heavenly bridge

Still the best fourth Gen song. I’ll never be over it.

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

HYBE wanted SM allegedly... 

So hybe IS a foster home for aespa :worship2:

imagine the collapse of  aespa, le sserafim & newjeans all being under the same company 

51 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

One of the best instrumentals ever. People are tasteless. It’s a hit. 

41 minutes ago, Eternium said:

They just leaked that it’s coming 3/22. Aespa UNSHELVED.

Still the best fourth Gen song. I’ll never be over it.

It can't be on a Wednesday :rip: it's just a sign for fans to start sending help nnn

1 hour ago, Gwendolyn said:

HYBE wanted SM allegedly... 

:mazen:

The way I thought Sungjin would be able to release a solo album after being discharged from the military, but nope, JYPE threw him on YouTube and told him to wait for the other members :biblio: Mind you, the others have all released solo music.

1 hour ago, Hazy said:

Hopefully never with Mark Wahlberg, don't forget he is homophobic and and also racist that nearly blinded an Asian man.

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Hopefully never with Mark Wahlberg, don't forget he is homophobic and and also racist that nearly blinded an Asian man.

Like i really dont get blinks proudly posting pics with problematic people :rip:

9 minutes ago, Xalric said:

:rip:

Since Blackpink are coming to Mexico I hope they come to Chile and other countries :duca: But i'm more excited for the possible Twice tour in Latin America:jonny5:

55 minutes ago, katyberry said:

imagine the collapse of  aespa, le sserafim & newjeans all being under the same company 

If we think about it, it makes sense for HYBE to get aespa too because their concept is largely different than LSRFM and NJ so there won’t be a clash between their ggs. Yeah I wish them luck because the girlies deserve better. 

Why is this unfolding like a K-drama...not him wanting to go to the lawyer's office BEFORE the hospital :rip:

Edited by Zack

1 hour ago, katyberry said:

I can’t imagine having an SM group with amazing choreography. It’s been like a decade since SM’s choreo impressed me consistently :skull: 

58 minutes ago, rapperjennie said:

It can't be on a Wednesday :rip: it's just a sign for fans to start sending help nnn

I definitely think she was referring to that, but most artists typically post some kind of spoiler so I wouldn’t be shocked if something did come 3/22, even if it isn’t the actual comeback.

2 minutes ago, Zack said:

Why is this unfolding like a K-drama...not him wanting to go to the lawyer's office BEFORE the hospital :rip:

The things this man will do for money is beyond embarrassing. He ruined his biggest and best girl group all over royalties from a fashion line and now he’s going to pause activities for so many artists :skull: And he’s not even paying his staff a workable wage which is why HYBE keeps taking former SM staffers. Lock him up!

not a 9 minute introduction video :dies: no one except YG company stans are watching all that

YG is truly stuck in 2011 still

What the hell, not the 4am jst teasers :redface: it's serving :duca:
Not the JULY release :)

Edited by Green Tea Is Green