K-Pop Thread: 2023 Archive

Ryan

36 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

Korea loves Kazuha so much even though she's Japanese. If she were Korean. She'd take over the entire country.

She just has a timeless beauty to her, she looks Korean AND Japanese at the same time tbh, her and Hanni are going to be the 4th gen Sana and Tzuyu!

• Replies 132.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

Both Key and 127 are only now getting repackages for albums that were released almost half a year ago. I think there's a current problem with the way SM treats all of their acts.

5 minutes ago, JoanneActII said:

nct 127's tour was horribly managed, their repackage was delayed over 6 months and haechan was overworked so horribly he had heart palpitations and had to take a month off. wayv's comeback was delayed over a whole year ffs and the members had to rerecord the album several times even when they had covid. sm mismanages and mistreats every single ****ing group and soloist, not just your faves. 

it’s clear they have serious issues at the moment but still, aespa was closed in the dungeon right after the Girls era and it’s not looking like it will change anytime soon 

NCT as a whole group (so various subunits) still got a few comebacks and tour (they way they treat Mark and Haechan is another thing)

Some of you seriously need to chill tf. Aespas last comeback was 7 months ago. Youre acting like they've been on hiatus for years

EDIT: I was wrong its 6 months not 7 :rip:

Edited by TanjiroKamado

2 hours ago, Chemist said:

Le Sserafim SMASHING in Japan as expected

Sakura is too powerful

spacer.png

HYBE laughing all the way to the bank with their investment paying off. I bet they paid her ass WAY MORE than the other 4.

I feel like LSF ironically is going to be HYBEs investment into Asia while NewJeans despite serving TWICE with actual talent will be the global push. Sakura truly is THE queen of Japan!

spacer.png

aespa doesn't have a comeback for 7 months and delusional stans lose their ****ing minds :bird:

tvxq haven't had a comeback in almost 5 years yet i don't have ****ing meltdowns over it everyday. 

1 minute ago, MingYouToo said:

HYBE laughing all the way to the bank with their investment paying off. I bet they paid her ass WAY MORE than the other 4.

I feel like LSF ironically is going to be HYBEs investment into Asia while NewJeans despite serving TWICE with actual talent will be the global push. Sakura truly is THE queen of Japan!

spacer.png

not when both Ditto and OMG are smashing in Japan and Hype Boy is gettings discovered there too 

and they actually charted in various SEA countries too and managed to bag quite big China bars already 

6 hours ago, Adama said:

I just know that if any GG was serving this kind of charting people would have scream 

«sajaegi » already :coffee2:

Not gonna lie tho, usually it's Melon and Vibe that's hard to crack, and idol usually top Bugs for first days, but on this SRR case, it's different. Do people know how to trick Melon now? 

I have seen alot of things on this base but never have i seen yall be THIS deluded about the factual stats for why BTS is always going to  be above your favs

And another one saying EXO is a flop compared to Aespa :dies: Never change Ktrl, your delusion is a treat that keeps on giving

Just now, JoanneActII said:

aespa doesn't have a comeback for 7 months and delusional stans lose their ****ing minds :bird:

tvxq haven't had a comeback in almost 5 years yet i don't have ****ing meltdowns over it everyday. 

because nobody ******* care about TVXQ?!?!! 

and ******* key, how the **** he get a repackage or another comeback when we all goddamn know he will flop AGAIN physically AND digitally. The quality output is probably non-existent ASS WELL.

2 minutes ago, Hazy said:

not when both Ditto and OMG are smashing in Japan and Hype Boy is gettings discovered there too 

and they actually charted in various SEA countries too and managed to bag quite big China bars already 

oop well then NewJeans the new BTS :fan:

I need a comeback from Sakura and the girlies now PLEASE show these girls what synchronized and visually STUNNING choreography actually is! And give us more vocals and high notes (miss Chaewon ATE in ANTIFRAGILE whew a true CENTER)

1 minute ago, JoanneActII said:

yeah and just during that period NCT127 got an album, repackage and tour 

NCT DREAM in 2022 got an album, repackage, tour and ep 

aespa got NCT’d ep and went back into hiding

one is not like the other and you know that damn well 

and WayV is a different story since they have issues with the members 

9 minutes ago, Hazy said:

it’s clear they have serious issues at the moment but still, aespa was closed in the dungeon right after the Girls era and it’s not looking like it will change anytime soon 

NCT as a whole group (so various subunits) still got a few comebacks and tour (they way they treat Mark and Haechan is another thing)

Everybody knows this aespa comeback might be their make or break moment. I know it, you know it and most importantly SM knows it. They don't want to mess it up. It's okay a NCT unit or a soloist or whoever has a flop comeback because they already have an established fanbase and/or a legacy. 

2 minutes ago, Babymomo said:

I have seen alot of things on this base but never have i seen yall be THIS deluded about the factual stats for why BTS is always going to  be above your favs

And another one saying EXO is a flop compared to Aespa :dies: Never change Ktrl, your delusion is a treat that keeps on giving

GIRLS outsold ANY EXO album

And comparing to the latest output digitally, aespa WON too.

54 minutes ago, Zack said:

Umm last time they went on IG live, they said they "loved" the title track. 

What is this mess?? Clearly SM is panicking about the title track after Illusion ended up doing better than Girls last time. 

But the songs have been recorded months ago...? SM has had a long time to finalize this.

I feel so bad for the girls, they clearly have no idea what's going on from the management and are probably seeing tons of angry messages from fans about the hiatus. Genius SM strikes again :ace:

I hate it here sm rot in hell with yg

5 minutes ago, newaespa said:

because nobody ******* care about TVXQ?!?!! 

and ******* key, how the **** he get a repackage or another comeback when we all goddamn know he will flop AGAIN physically AND digitally. The quality output is probably non-existent ASS WELL.

...is everything okay?

5 hours ago, Morsmordre said:

They should be worried about hybe using nj as bots replacement rather than coming for bp

They are. HYBE would be unwise to still live off of BTS sustenance, its in their best interest to invest in the upward trajectory of their latest acts ENHYPEN, LSF and NJ.

LSF and NJ especially are catching up very QUICKLY in physical sales, their first full albums will easily be million sellers, NJ is guaranteed a global smash with their next comeback already. 

Maybe this'll be good for BLACKPINK since YG will finally be forced to act right and treat the girls RIGHT! :fan:

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

Everybody knows this aespa comeback might be their make or break moment. I know it, you know it and most importantly SM knows it. They don't want to mess it up. It's okay a NCT unit or a soloist or whoever has a flop comeback because they already have an established fanbase and/or a legacy. 

sure it is their make or break moment but considering aespa’s lore and concept it all should’ve been planned months ago 

if they have concerts scheduled but the girls don’t even know the title track… it’s not looking good and I don’t see them releasing an album this coming month which is a huge letdown and will damage them again 

1 minute ago, diogozsz said:

...is everything okay?

no i am losing my damn m,ind

1 minute ago, MingYouToo said:

They are. HYBE would be unwise to still live off of BTS sustenance, its in their best interest to invest in the upward trajectory of their latest acts ENHYPEN, LSF and NJ.

LSF and NJ especially are catching up very QUICKLY in physical sales, their first full albums will easily be million sellers, NJ is guaranteed a global smash with their next comeback already. 

Maybe this'll be good for BLACKPINK since YG will finally be forced to act right and treat the girls RIGHT! :fan:

I hope so! NewJeans smashery should tell a thing or two to YG 

it seems that both NewJeans ep and OMG will hit million sales mark this year, we should all fear their full album numbers :rip:

and I bet LSFM will hit it big too with their comeback! 

1 minute ago, Hazy said:

sure it is their make or break moment but considering aespa’s lore and concept it all should’ve been planned months ago 

if they have concerts scheduled but the girls don’t even know the title track… it’s not looking good and I don’t see them releasing an album this coming month which is a huge letdown and will damage them again 

I think the Girls era caught SM (and 90% of us) off-guard and they probably had to re-plan everything. They should've released an excellent digital single like Next Level to keep momentum and that would've bought them some time to perfect their debut album imo.

3 minutes ago, newaespa said:

GIRLS outsold ANY EXO album

And comparing to the latest output digitally, aespa WON too.

My god can you chill???? You're always on 10 everytime i come across you and for no reason whatsoever

EXO aren't on risk for disbandment like ya faves so idk why you mad at me or EXO, go bark somewhere else

International Women's Day 2021 (the With Kids Version) — Stacey Scribbling  | Lettering and Calligraphy