• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Save-Me-Oprah

• Pluto6

• Witnessed ET

• illia

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, LCTV said:

I almost forgot about IVE. Where are they.

They've been under the radar ever since the lipsync scandal. They appeared on latest Running Man episode which aired yesterday tho.

Edited by discreetinside

The Gayz are coming back next month. Kakao and IST are not playing around it seems.

Edited by discreetinside

the constant fumes over txt's charting from that one user :rip:

fandoms are known to go all out in the first day only and yet their songs are reaching new peaks on the DAILY chart days later. the way certain GG stans are always fuming whenever a BG manages to do decently well charting-wise :rip:

anyway nct cb will tell us the truth since they're known to be fandom-dedicated on charts. if they don't do as well...maybe next time.

Edited by Billionaire

33 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

after all this talk about OMG allegedly playing after every k-pop song i wake up with the song being stuck in my head. maybe the hybe payola is real after all

spacer.png

can this be considered a subliminal message lol

Just now, Billionaire said:

the constant fumes over txt's charting from that one user :rip:

fandoms are known to go all out in the first day only and yet their songs are reaching new peaks on the DAILY chart days later. the way certain GG stans are always fuming whenever a BG manages to do decently well charting-wise :rip:

They are reaching new peak bc the chart are weak, in fact the song hasn’t gained uls since their release day despite being in the top 5 of melon top 100. 

It’s not the fumes over txt. GG songs are constantly labeled as flop even if they managed to have the double of uls or more. So,excuse me to not agreeing when I see people calling a song with 140k uls a smash. Or we all call Loco, Talk that Talk and B-sides like Illusion and My Bag smash hits too :cm:

Ay-Yo's chorus is great but the verses are so f*cking boring :rip:

NCT Dream remain the only

ones who release decent tracks.

Yet even they kinda suck.

RiOCh5Y.gif

So BVNDIT disbanded and chungha was mistreated for their debut.

7 minutes ago, Adama said:

They are reaching new peak bc the chart are weak, in fact the song hasn’t gained uls since their release day despite being in the top 5 of melon top 100. 

It’s not the fumes over txt. GG songs are constantly labeled as flop even if they managed to have the double of uls or more. So,excuse me to not agreeing when I see people calling a song with 140k uls a smash. Or we all call Loco, Talk that Talk and B-sides like Illusion and My Bag smash hits too :cm:

Songs with over 100k uls was a smash for 4th gen bgs standard almost none of them able to reach that numbers :rip:That show how bad the 4th gen bgs flop in Korea digitally compare to the counterpart ggs.

1 hour ago, K$Ellie said:

eternally being the best billie’d kpop song :jonnycat:

the long ass break afterwards for absolutely no reason :rip:

Wait. Not Txt'e Billie-fication predated to 2020. I thought they only ripped o- I mean got inspiration for DBTW :jonnycat:

Is it the first time that 2 produces groups are going to be active at the same time? 

also what’s up with Jellyfish and Msnake? First Dayola and now them :coffee2:

Edited by Adama

27 minutes ago, Flomik said:

can this be considered a subliminal message lol

hybe brainwashing techniques confirmed :eli:

spacer.png

6 minutes ago, Fanta said:

so close to the record. :bird:

Karma bitting back to the Armies for token stans them to drag ggs :fan: