Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues

Post your favorite dance/house remixes

Featured Replies

Post all your favorite dance/house/edm remixes of any songs you enjoy. Here's some of mine :katie2:

 

 

 

 

 

 

Those above are ones I constantly listen to :jamming: And below are even more that I love

 



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Curious to see some of your favorites that you'd recommend, any and as many as you want!

I love to find new stuff to listen to and I need a good playlist for when travel/gym :whistle2:

 

sdokZHn.gif

 

They finally put it on spotify 14 years after it came out. :jonny2:

 

  • Author
30 minutes ago, FightForTanas said:

 

They finally put it on spotify 14 years after it came out. :jonny2:

 

Not 14 years :deadbanana4: but a bop :jamming:

 

29 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

 

 

I love Illenium! This is great! :katie2:

 

34 minutes ago, ATWK said:

 

SentimentalUnevenAntelope-size_restricte

I've heard this before but never knew what remix it was, thank you! :jonny2:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some faves that came to mind :celestial5:

 

 

Edited by KLatz

Great another thread for aging Lambs to post so-called iconic Maria Carey house remixes 

  • Author
32 minutes ago, KLatz said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Some faves that came to mind :celestial5:

 

 

The way I know all these bops, taste :gaycatina1:

 

43 minutes ago, PopKills said:

Wait I forgot this masterpiece

 

 

:jonny:

I know this one!! This remix and the acoustic version are in my top versions of Chicago :loki:

  • Author
30 minutes ago, BeenTheShit said:

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

These are great! I really love that Umbrella remix, it gives me a similar feeling as the Dash Berlin Remix of The Funeral by Band Of Horses.

Also, Brandy's Full Moon is such a great song :jonny2: thank you for this remix! :katie2:

  • Author
47 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

 

44 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

 

So many great ones! :katie2:And you also reminded me with that Stranger WAWA remix (also a bop) that I left out one of my absolute favorite remixes ever:jonny4:

 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.