• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Braz

• Underdogs

• Hiphopper

• EnterTheAttic

I feel like the track listing will be released the week before the album release.

GODDDDDD, she's just too sweet :jonnycat:

spacer.png

Edited by A.X.E.L
forked up lol

20 minutes ago, A.X.E.L said:

GODDDDDD, she's just too sweet :jonnycat:

spacer.png

Release the behind the scenes already!

this song is so weird. first listen I thought it was 'meh', second listen 'this is kinda addicting' , third listen 'master piece'

:heart:

51 minutes ago, sweetkiss said:

this song is so weird. first listen I thought it was 'meh', second listen 'this is kinda addicting' , third listen 'master piece'

:heart:

SAME tbh. I'm in love with her :jonny6:

1 hour ago, BlackJesus said:

I have been stanning her so much lately. Must be because I got the Pfizer shot. 

Jimmy Fallon What GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

On 1/29/2023 at 11:09 AM, Gabriel Guedes said:

@ahauntingnearu now that we know about NGNDA and Trustfall, how many upbeat songs are left in the album? 

the GP will run to listen to the album with the expectations set by the first two singles and them BAAM! :gaycat6:

On 1/29/2023 at 11:38 AM, P!nk said:

Great question that I would love to know the answer to as well. I do feel like with both songs, she has set people up to think it will be in the same vein as both singles. 

Sorry, missed this - the number of upbeats is definitely fewer without these two LOL they're def more the outliers vs. the norm

Let's just be gracious she delivered TRUSTGOD

(Want to add, too, that while this album follows a similar formula of a few upbeats with a few midtempos and several piano songs ... I think she hits a better balance and the piano ballads are mostly great, really amazing vocals especially towards the end. AKA, don't expect a super poppy fun album but I think it's still quite good, just very familiar territory lol)

Edited by ahauntingnearu

This is better better than the trash she's been releasing lately, I guess.

Still a bit dated, but cute.

BlackJesus

3 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Sorry, missed this - the number of upbeats is definitely fewer without these two LOL they're def more the outliers vs. the norm

Let's just be gracious she delivered TRUSTGOD

(Want to add, too, that while this album follows a similar formula of a few upbeats with a few midtempos and several piano songs ... I think she hits a better balance and the piano ballads are mostly great, really amazing vocals especially towards the end. AKA, don't expect a super poppy fun album but I think it's still quite good, just very familiar territory lol)

Thanks!! 

Anticipation has been eating us alive. The tracklist will probably come out the day before the album 🙃

But I'm relieved to know the piano ballads are great! Suck it, You Get My Love/Circle Game!!

She needs to do another CMA/CMT performance with Stapleton to win back the republican audience and sell the Texas dates. :celestial5:

I’m gonna need her to stop making music that they will use for workout classes 

Gonna still listen to the album tho cause she’s never made a fully bad album 

8 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

really amazing vocals

Do you consider You Get My Love "amazing vocals"? Just asking :gaycat4: (:dancehall:)

7 minutes ago, Pinksus said:

Do you consider You Get My Love "amazing vocals"? Just asking :gaycat4: (:dancehall:)

I do ofc but that song gets very boring and screechy ... Unlike anything on this one :eli:

47 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

I do ofc but that song gets very boring and screechy ... Unlike anything on this one :eli:

Please confirm there are no ballads like Circle Game. That is her worst song easily 

1 hour ago, Pilgs said:

Please confirm there are no ballads like Circle Game. That is her worst song easily 

This is the first and last time I acknowledge someone with that take :skull:

2 hours ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Thank god :party:

And thank you! You're a sweet :hug:

1 hour ago, ahauntingnearu said:

This is the first and last time I acknowledge someone with that take :skull:

Okay, now I’m officially worried

6 hours ago, Pilgs said:

spacer.png

10 hours ago, Pilgs said:

It's not even the worst on that album, let alone the worst ever. Courage is right there...

6 minutes ago, Braz said:

Tomorrow she'll be on Kelly's show, hope we'll get the tracklist. :redface:

Isn't it airing on Feb 6?