Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Sophie Cates - "Basement Party"

Featured Replies

Aka Silver Sphere releases another glorious EP. Love every track and love Sophie!

If you love pure pop perfection and hyperpop youll love her!

 

 

Edited by Delirious

  • Replies 27
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What an amazing EP, and I thought it'd be challenging for her to beat All My Boyfriends! :clap3:
I wish she'd have more tracks on it though

OT: Didn't she tease once one more song back on the Instagram post (the one with glass on her head)? I need that snippet 'cause I was too stupid to save it :gaycat7:

I really like this EP! Saw her live this summer and she has so much energy! 

 

Also, she said that her debut album is coming very soon! I'm excited!

Edited by Darlin.

1 hour ago, Darlin. said:

I really like this EP! Saw her live this summer and she has so much energy! 

 

Also, she said that her debut album is coming very soon! I'm excited!

OH, SPILL, being independent works wonders on her! Did she spill anything else or did she perform any other songs that weren't released? :WAP:

  • Author
8 hours ago, shinri said:

What an amazing EP, and I thought it'd be challenging for her to beat All My Boyfriends! :clap3:
I wish she'd have more tracks on it though

OT: Didn't she tease once one more song back on the Instagram post (the one with glass on her head)? I need that snippet 'cause I was too stupid to save it :gaycat7:

 

7 hours ago, hypnodemiluv said:

Cardigan is ultra smash! gays wake up it's a bop!

 

4 hours ago, Darlin. said:

I really like this EP! Saw her live this summer and she has so much energy! 

 

Also, she said that her debut album is coming very soon! I'm excited!

Taste! 

20 hours ago, shinri said:

OH, SPILL, being independent works wonders on her! Did she spill anything else or did she perform any other songs that weren't released? :WAP:

It was in July do I don't remember. She played Cardigan (it was unreleased at that time). I have some recordings, I will check them out later.

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODk3MzgwNjQwNjM3MjU0?story_media_id=2887501101411570450_4101297975&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= (self-promo but it is my saved story from that concert. Hope it works).

 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Ckzt7Q9scr1/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Here you can find her mention the album just 2 days ago.

 

Edited by Darlin.

Nasty is SO GOOD :jonny3:

Cardigan is an earworm.

So glad I got to know her via the Tove show.

  • Author

She better move on asap and not have such long rollouts for no reason

waiting for the album!! she's have some good bops! glow and drinking games are jams too!

Listening to it thanks to @LCTV and I'm very thankful, if not I wouldn't notice it.

 

Omg, "Cardigan" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH screaming, it's so f*Cking good, I can't believe, I wanted this pop so bad, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Wait at the unexpected rockish sound on "Nasty" whaaaat, wait a damn minute, why isn't she getting more attention?? Gays hello??

1 hour ago, Ger-55 said:

Listening to it thanks to @LCTV and I'm very thankful, if not I wouldn't notice it.

 

Omg, "Cardigan" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH screaming, it's so f*Cking good, I can't believe, I wanted this pop so bad, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Wait at the unexpected rockish sound on "Nasty" whaaaat, wait a damn minute, why isn't she getting more attention?? Gays hello??

We love @LCTVfor that, this queen deserves way much more recognition (and way much more releases)...

...will I be called delusional if I say I see 1st single off the album dropping on January? :wave:

23 minutes ago, shinri said:

...will I be called delusional if I say I see 1st single off the album dropping on January? :wave:

Is she releasing that fast? Here for it.

4 hours ago, Ger-55 said:

Listening to it thanks to @LCTV and I'm very thankful, if not I wouldn't notice it.

 

Omg, "Cardigan" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH screaming, it's so f*Cking good, I can't believe, I wanted this pop so bad, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

 

Wait at the unexpected rockish sound on "Nasty" whaaaat, wait a damn minute, why isn't she getting more attention?? Gays hello??

omg my 0.00000000000000000000001% influence finally struck

image-asset.gif

On 11/12/2022 at 9:26 PM, Darlin. said:

It was in July do I don't remember. She played Cardigan (it was unreleased at that time). I have some recordings, I will check them out later.

https://www.instagram.com/s/aGlnaGxpZ2h0OjE3ODk3MzgwNjQwNjM3MjU0?story_media_id=2887501101411570450_4101297975&igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y= (self-promo but it is my saved story from that concert. Hope it works).

It works! I seriously hate her auto tune effect live though :deadbanana2: It's slightly too much and it's not like she's a bad vocalist, she might not be hitting high notes every single verse in her song, but the auto tune here is so bad it doesn't sound like an artistic choice anymore :deadvision: Glad she had nice outfit though! Usually she puts random cloth pieces on together and calls it a day :jonnycat:

5 hours ago, shinri said:

It works! I seriously hate her auto tune effect live though :deadbanana2: It's slightly too much and it's not like she's a bad vocalist, she might not be hitting high notes every single verse in her song, but the auto tune here is so bad it doesn't sound like an artistic choice anymore :deadvision: Glad she had nice outfit though! Usually she puts random cloth pieces on together and calls it a day :jonnycat:

not gonna lie i didnt like her for a second because she just stood there and hit a button for her mic to sound trippy..

but she sang Karma by Taylor without it so I said okay talent!

6 hours ago, LCTV said:

not gonna lie i didnt like her for a second because she just stood there and hit a button for her mic to sound trippy..

but she sang Karma by Taylor without it so I said okay talent!

WAIT, SHE DID? I NEED RECORDINGS OF IT RIGHT NOW :jonny6:

4 hours ago, shinri said:

WAIT, SHE DID? I NEED RECORDINGS OF IT RIGHT NOW :jonny6:

 

I only recorded a chorus i dont remember if it was the full song tbh

  • Author
1 hour ago, MermaidPrincess said:

serve us another Handle me

Serve another drinking game, ghost, crowd.

 

I miss her less polished sound tbh aka her debut era

20 hours ago, LCTV said:

 

 

20 hours ago, LCTV said:

I only recorded a chorus i dont remember if it was the full song tbh

She sounds so cute here! Thank you for doing God's job! :clap3:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.