Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

2022 Pop Boys Rate

Featured Replies

xkxC5c9.jpg

 

Welcome to my official second rate on ATRL!

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47ejbdeb3vuj5382g1pbfirpy1pzghiz21u2bzltkz&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

We Will be rating the albums by our favorite pop boys.  

 

I have chosen 6 albums from help from other users for this rate that include:

 

Ed Sheeran - =

Lil Nas X - Montero

The Weeknd - Dawn FM

Harry Styles - Harry's House

Post Malone - Twelve Carat Toothache

Charlie Puth - CHARLIE

 

If you're still reading you probably will participate so here are the rules

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47efdfcrescyd1k6fwkbcvfbg27abd1o74fgzy8red&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

Rules

Rate every song from a scale of 1-10.  I will calculate the average of each song based on the score on all participants and reveal them from lowest, to highest, crowning a winner.

PM me your rates.

You may choose one song to give an 11, and one song to give a 0  (per album)

Comments are appreciated and possibly included if I have enough time

 

Songs To Rate (I have removes, intros, interludes, etc)

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47sdnz8meu1iqjr8xdxgfi6mpxgo3jnxi08wnwofiq&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

 

Dawn FM

Gasoline
How Do I Make You Love Me?
Take My Breath
Sacrifice
Out of Time
Here We Go...Again 
Best Friends
Is There Someone Else?
Starry Eyes
Don't Break My Heart
I Heard You're Married Now 
Less Than Zero
Moth To A Flame (Sweedish House Mafia ft. The Weeknd)


Montero

Montero (Call Me By Your Name)
Dead Right Now
Industry Baby
That's What I Want
Scoop
One Of Me
Lost in the Citadel
Dolla Sign Slime
Tales of Dominica
Sun Goes Down
Void
Don't Want It
Life After Salem
Am I Dreaming


Equals (=)

Tides
Shivers
First Times
Bad Habits
Overpass Graffiti
The Joker and the Queen
Leave Your Life
Collide
2step
Stop The Rain
Love in Slow Motion
Visiting Hours
Sandman
Be Right Now


Harry's House

Music For A Sushi Restaurant
Late Night Talking
Grapejuice
As It Was
Daylight
Little Freak
Matilda
Cinema
Daydreaming
Keep Driving
Satellite
Boyfriends
Love Of My Life

 

Twelve Carat Toothache
Reputation
Cooped Up
Lemon Tree
Wrapped Around Your Finger
I Like You (A Happier Song)
I Cannot Be (A Sadder Song)
Insane
Love/Hate Letter To Alcohol
Wasting Angels
Euthanisia
When I'm Alone
Waiting For A Miracle
One Right Now 

 

CHARLIE

That's Hilarious
Charlie Be Quiet!
Light Switch
There's A First Time For Everything
Smells Like Me
Left and Right
Loser
When You're Sad I'm Sad
Marks On My Neck
Tears On My Piano
I Don't Think That I Like Her
No More Drama

 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47k04b2jhemmbg0ttepb

 

This won't be due until late January / Early February

Edited by Insanity

  • Author
3 minutes ago, selena_lavigne said:

where is Un Verano Sin Ti?

ive never listened to it sigh

 

i just looked it up i aint adding 23 more songs 

Edited by Insanity

Just now, Insanity said:

ive never listened to it sigh

not you not having listened to the most iconic album of the year :rip:

anyways will participate :cm:

  • Author
Just now, selena_lavigne said:

not you not having listened to the most iconic album of the year :rip:

anyways will participate :cm:

well i usually listen to music in english sooo

I would love to participate but I... I just can't listen to Ed, Harry and Charlie's albums :biblio: I just can't :deadbanana4:

  • Author
18 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I would love to participate but I... I just can't listen to Ed, Harry and Charlie's albums :biblio: I just can't :deadbanana4:

You can do the other 3 I guess as long as I have some rates lol

Having to sit through Post, Harry and Ed albums.... but let's do this

  • Author
14 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Having to sit through Post, Harry and Ed albums.... but let's do this

At least its not the tour edition with extra tracks :cm:

I’m in. Haven’t listened to Ed or most of harry but The Weeknd should def win this 

  • ATRL Moderator

Babe

 

Not only did I not have a chance to approve this, but I distinctly remember saying that Harry would have to wait for the year end rates, because Harry's House is actually SUCCESSFUL and ACCLAIMED.

 

Closing this. 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.