Billboard updates LMU first 3 days sale: 27k -> 16k

Monster Queen

7 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Twitter navy attacking the journalist that wrote the article claiming he's a Taylor stan erasing her sales :redface: As if he has any control over the charts to begin with :redface:

there would’ve been no need for this fraudulent embarrassment had the Navy actually supported and mass bought the single, all talk no action it seems :redface:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ImsoLOUD

• PoisonedIvy

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, dylanx said:

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

has this ever happened before? :bibliahh::bibliahh: who reported those 27k sales initially :dies:

we need an audit of this song and all the shenanigans associated with it

reversewarholianhvohz.gif

:redface:

OT: :redface:

5 minutes ago, Broken said:

reversewarholianhvohz.gif

:redface:

OT: :redface:

“The star power wooo” always takes me out :redface: 

35 minutes ago, By the Water said:

Twitter navy attacking the journalist that wrote the article claiming he's a Taylor stan erasing her sales :redface: As if he has any control over the charts to begin with :redface:

:gaycat6: Obsessive stans are the worst. Can't they just take the L. :skull:

Kinda weird. Sounds like fraud from Rihanna's adversaries

Told you guys that the first reported number was so fishy because website sales wasn't even available so where the hell those sales came from to begin with. I knew something was wrong when all chart experts were off with their initial prediction. The fact that some Navys pulled race card and told us that we did not know how the chart worked :ahh:

WXT3.gif

The way y’all are QUICK to jump on Rihanna even though it was Billboard’s mistake. Y’all truly hate women omg :biblio: 

spacer.png

This is bizarre :rip::redface:

With the enormous radio payola it is not beyond belief that there was genuinely fraudulent sales in the mix. It is great promotion for Disney if they have the #1 song prior to Black Panther’s release. Certainly $10K worth of sales :thing:

This entire past week has been absolutely humiliating for Rihanna, and this is the cherry on top. If you told me last week we'd be here now I would have laughed in your face :deadbanana2: I can't believe THIS is the Rihanna "comeback".

I wouldn't count Rih out yet though, I'm sure the R9 lead will still smash and the album will still do well. It'll need to be good.. but I still have faith in her as a hitmaker.

21 minutes ago, rihannafan said:

Kinda weird. Sounds like fraud from Rihanna's adversaries

Anyone who follows charts KNEW there was something off :dies: 

I seriuosly cant understand how you people compare Rihanna, celebrity with 0 ZERO music drive/talent, to real songwriter Taylor Swift. And I dont like Taylor, but people like Rihanna, Britney and other talentless celebrities are not IT anymore.

This is so funny though. I really thought that AH was in danger

Edited by Badgalbriel

12 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

The Lana print is strong in this one
WXT3.gif

She's basically copying everyone's print with the rollout :ahh:

Edited by Cloröx

TaylorNation retracting the now unnecessary last min instrumental version so they can botch that into this current weeks tracking to try and topple Drake/21

spacer.png