Billboard updates LMU first 3 days sale: 27k -> 16k

Monster Queen

First the fraud now their fans are claiming rihanna is more talented than Taylor :ahh: no wonder she only has pre-designed commercial hits and a billion dollar empire yet no acclaim, and sold out stadium tours like actual talents Taylor, Beyonce and Gaga :ahh: 

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ImsoLOUD

• PoisonedIvy

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Fair enough, I didn’t mean to sound like I was downgrading Rihanna at alllll. Disturbia would pull 3M every Halloween if her catalog was on Tiktok I fear :jonny: The modern Thriller. 

Side note but for fairness sake..

@foreverwinter13 you have made your point, you’re fighting a losing battle. No point going back and forth about this in all these different threads. Let it go :rip: 

I am just defending my fave! 

The audacity of navy, Rihanna is literally the MPG with the least talent. Girl can’t write, can’t even hum properly let alone sing, and most importantly can’t perform hence her struggling to sell out arenas. She’s pretty and cool, hence the Fenty success. 

Y'all are laughing now but will be clocked HARD when she releases a pop-dancehall single... :rip:

1 minute ago, MardinBeksloy said:

First the fraud now their fans are claiming rihanna is more talented than Taylor :ahh: no wonder she only has pre-designed commercial hits and a billion dollar empire yet no acclaim, and sold out stadium tours like actual talents Taylor, Beyonce and Gaga :ahh: 

The meltdown is worsening :ahh:

Imagine get caught for fake sales, I'll log off from ATRL for months :ahh:

9 minutes ago, foreverwinter13 said:

I am just defending my fave! 

They already “lost”” and they’re the ones on defense mode, no need to be on the offensive lol. It just creates a cycle of arguments that won’t end. Just hop back into Midnights related threads and celebrate AH’s 2nd week at #1 :lakitu: 

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

25 minutes ago, Harry said:

rihanna has the latent vocal talent at least

taylor's voice is thin as paper and that's her at her best 

some people like white bread and that's completely fine

spacer.png

!!!!! :celestial2:

The way all fanbases here always try to stir the conversation against Taylor when something negative comes up about their faves- it's always Taylor somehow being the villain and the preferred target of them if things go wrong. No wonder Swifties have to always be on the defensive and drag them when the opportunity arises. You bring this to yourselves so next time don't try to play victim! 

OT: I don't know what Billboard did there but it's the fact we were all calling this a fraud and then something that looks fraudulent actually happened.  :biblio:

Edited by Taylena

2 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

And this is what gets me :bibliahh: literally not one other MPG has gone to the level of desperate tactics. Swifties having the audacity to act like their fav just Beyoncé - surprise drops her content and walks away. As if she doesn’t have to ***** herself out for sales/a multi week #1’s. People stan her stats, not her voice, and use her songwriting as a prop because there is nothing else to discuss. 

I legit don’t see what’s the issue with this. I guess you got too used to your fave doing nothing? One of the best things about Taylor is she actually makes eras eventful, many non-Taylor stans on Atrl also agreed with this on Midnights release week!

1 hour ago, period sis said:

Y'all are laughing now but will be clocked HARD when she releases a pop-dancehall single... :rip:

let’s live in the present 

2 hours ago, period sis said:

Aw it must be mighty tough living in the present that you have to resort to concocting hypothetical future in order to cope with the present-day humiliation. :rip:

OT: So glad that embarrassing FRAUD was called out

5 hours ago, ImsoLOUD said:

per the marketing strategy employed by your fav that I just posted on another page, is the “musician first” in this room with us? 

once any of Taylor’s album beat ANTI on Spotify we can talk about poor reception 

Making 13 30 second tiktoks to reveal your tracklist means you arent a musician? :gaycat6:

The rest you posted is extremely basic stuff.

And okay lets talk about reception in a few months :coffee2:

Yeah it's a bit concerning that this is performing this badly. Massive hits still exist, but overall the industry is moving far away from hit singles and quickly towards hit albums and that is bad bad news for artists like rihanna. she better go triple check r9 to make sure its quality asap :rip:

Adele didn’t work, Rihanna didn’t work.

Who will the OTHs latch onto next to “end Taylor” :eatpopcorn:

The amount of racially coded comments these last few pages towards Taylor is just insane, "wonderbread", "blond haired blue eyed" "chalk" "basic, vanilla, guitar dork"...like people have such irrational hatred for her simply because she's white. It's honestly just sad how atrl which likes to pretend its 'progressive' doesnt bat an eye at this behavior but of course if the targets were reversed there'd be outrage to the nth degree :biblio:

honestly its just depressing the way people still act, the hypocrisy and double standards are especially infuriating. and people never call it out because theyve been trained to let others walk all over them :rip: 

Edited by Literature