Billboard updates LMU first 3 days sale: 27k -> 16k

Monster Queen

What has this thread become? :deadbanana4:

"Reverse racism" is NOT a real issue! If it were, you wouldn't have to add the word reverse in front of it. :gaycat7:

Swifties, just respond to the lame "cracker" drags by calling Rih a flop and/or fraud and move on! :dies:

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ImsoLOUD

• PoisonedIvy

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

but I hope you understand that the majority of us disavow that

spacer.png

1 minute ago, ImsoLOUD said:

spacer.png

Racism (and the support of it) isn’t funny you sick freak. :biblio: can you step out of the stan world and bffr for a second, damn.

Edited by WeFoundTrouble

9 minutes ago, Machete said:

What has this thread become? :deadbanana4:

"Reverse racism" is NOT a real issue! If it were, you wouldn't have to add the word reverse in front of it. :gaycat7:

Swifties, just respond to the lame "cracker" drags by calling Rih a flop and/or fraud and move on! :dies:

Back on topic, Billboard delayed BB200 report. I smell some fraudulents are coming :gaycat7:

3 minutes ago, WeFoundTrouble said:

Racism (and the support of it) isn’t funny you sick freak. :biblio: can you step out of the stan world and bffr for a second, damn.

relax I don’t think you are racist but I have seen tons of questionable rhetoric/attacks by Swifties against poc lately here and on Twitter. May not be all Swifties, but I do believe it’s the majority. 

14 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

relax I don’t think you are racist but I have seen tons of questionable rhetoric/attacks by Swifties against poc lately here and on Twitter. May not be all Swifties, but I do believe it’s the majority. 

"Tons of questionable attacks against poc"? The MAJORITY of Swifties? :priceless: Like what posts on here, exactly? Only blatant instance I saw was a Navy getting banned for telling Asians to shut up and that they don't matter :priceless:

OT: Billboard just editing an old article instead of issuing a correction reeks incompetence and amateurism.

Edited by The Music Industry

1 hour ago, ImsoLOUD said:

and what is the relationship with this and this thread? You can open another thread to expose Swifties’ racist:cm:

3 hours ago, 45seconds said:

Maybe it was a week’s projection based on the 16k sales. That would make the most sense. 

The initial article said 16k day 1, and 27k after 3 days.

Now it says 10k day 1 and 16k after 3 days :celestial5:

Really possible that its that. And it got lost in translation, like the numbers put into a wrong row or something

that white guy educated 3 POCs about racism, working with chris brown being a risk :rip: this thread is WILD

2 hours ago, Cloröx said:

Back on topic, Billboard delayed BB200 report. I smell some fraudulents are coming :gaycat7:

messy

On 11/5/2022 at 10:36 PM, ImsoLOUD said:

Blonde haired blue eyed America would have dropped little guitar dork Taylor in a heartbeat had she ever sung about sex a la Rude Boy. 

Russian Roulette/Rated R from the artwork to the song(s) were risky. Coming back from that era (LOUD) was a risk. Releasing previously-banned S&M music video, was a risk. Collaborating with her abuser 3 times in one year was a risk. ANTI in itself was a risk. Dropping an album each year was a risk. 

Swift takes no risks fashion wise or musically. Rihanna is literally the Queen of the MET Gala for the risks she takes in style.  Swift has no moments that shook pop culture/challenged public perception a la Beyoncé Formation at the Super Bowl or Lady GaGa Born This away era. 

I'm sorry, but this is possibly the DUMBEST thing I have ever read in my 10 years on ATRL :ahh: I can't believe someone would type this out and think it was doing something :toofunny3:

I haven't seen this many people invested in.. SALES since the mid 2010s CHARTRL is making a comeback!

58 minutes ago, LCTV said:

I haven't seen this many people invested in.. SALES since the mid 2010s CHARTRL is making a comeback!

Thats because AH was the clear #1 before Billboard said "16k in 1 day". 

That really sent everything in chaos. I really dont think we would have gotten the website sales from either Rihanna or Taylor without this article

Ok, I went to sleep, am woke and you all have gone beyond windmilling with half your kanekalon extensions upon the floor.

Y’all have gone bald headed and are grazing the white meat of skulls:psyduck:

Y’all have lost control…

and not in the iconic Missy Elliott way (stream that classic at your pleasure :beatfreak:)

You all need to stop this right now.

it’s gone too far and people are personally attacking others over a non lead “soundtrack song” downplay…

The final sales will be interesting but not THIS interesting :lakitu:

27 minutes ago, slw84 said:

Ok, I went to sleep, am woke and you all have gone beyond windmilling with half your kanekalon extensions upon the floor.

Y’all have gone bald headed and are grazing the white meat of skulls:psyduck:

NOT KANEKALON—I don’t think they make that in blonde though :coffee:

3 hours ago, suburbannature said:

Oof the violence in here lemme perch 

amethyst2.thumb.gif.d6dc50d0c50271ee9720

Chileeee

6 minutes ago, Limitless said:

NOT KANEKALON—I don’t think they make that in blonde though :coffee:

Chileeee

Where there a will there’s a way…look at all this energy from this thread. They can move mountains if they turned it into something positive.

the final sales are going to be something else when released today. Whew:coffee:

• ATRL Moderator

Not people saying reverse racism is real :rip:. I think this thread has come to an end.