Billboard updates LMU first 3 days sale: 27k -> 16k

Monster Queen

14 minutes ago, Sombre said:

Billboard is so incompetent. It's sad that the RS charts didn't take off. 

This. I remember a lot of people here would their chart irrelevant but it was a lot more transparent

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Cloröx

• ImsoLOUD

• PoisonedIvy

• Headlock

Top Posters In This Topic

Should've added a Drake feature I guess.

5 minutes ago, nsst said:

Rude Boy... Diamonds.. :lakitu:

Rude Boy went top 10 almost everywhere. it sold over over 3M pure copies in the USA alone. It was definitely organic (#15 on billboard year end). Diamonds is also definitely organic. That's one of her best selling songs ever with almost 10M pure sales WW. :lakitu:

The 11k Wakandan sales didn't count after all.

ZBRTA9j.gif

9 minutes ago, Brando said:

I'd still wait for the actual lead to make any conclusions. Tbh I think it will do really really well. But this whole situation is definitely a buzz killer of massive proportions, particularly they drew so much unnecessary (negative) attention to it.

Like she would have gotten a cute top 5 debut with this and we would all agree that it was a very decent performance for a lullaby soundtrack single, but now a #2 suddenly looks like an epic fail 

Yes, the marketing for this has been a mistake (I really hope she gets the Oscar because if this doesn't bear some sort of fruit in the end then :rip:). I still have faith, but we're definitely not off to a good start commercially. The only positive to come out of this situation so far is the universal critical acclaim. 

51 minutes ago, Machete said:

And Navy tried to call anyone doubting the 27K claim "delusional" and "conspiracy theorists" :bibliahh:

The way they were calling us crazy just for pointing out the numbers made zero sense :bibliahh:  

Taylor dropping an Instrumental of Anti-Hero for nothing :redface:

well the swifties freaking out that disney was on billboard's neck can rest now at least. these fraud sales are defs the work of her label + disney. her lead single for r9 has to be a smash now. 

At this point... :rip: 

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

spacer.png

having snow on the beach worked out in the long run. lana must've called taylor and been like "you know, they changed my sales before when a bunch mysteriously appeared. you should tell em to investigate"

this-is-a-case-for-the-fbi.gif

This honestly seems like some sort of Billboard/Luminate mistake more than any issue with Rihanna’s team or Disney. Billboard can get a little confused sometimes.