Mariah Carey's Discography Rate | Top 246-1 Revealed

Saddy

Currently on E=mc2 trying to re listen to everything before i send .. if i run out of time though i'll just copy my previous rates scores :) 

• Replies 892
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saddy

• suburbannature

• Pikachoo

1 days left

tumblr_inline_r8aqz4jVUt1qktomp_500.gif

@Pristine  @Keter @Limitless  @That Bad Eartha @feelslikeadream @Pecinta Mariah @xrosup @Not Like The Movies @Sanctuary  @sparrowblue @GreatestLoveofAll @jacklovesyou1 @GoatGly @Kool_Aid_King  @ONOPKA @xfreshkidxx @James_Dean @Wicked @°ColdFire°

If any of you decide not to participate, pls let me know :chick3:

Most likely I'll extend the deadline until December 12th but I'll confirm it tomorrow

16 hours ago, jacklovesyou1 said:

Currently on E=mc2 trying to re listen to everything before i send .. if i run out of time though i'll just copy my previous rates scores :) 

Same. I’m on Daydream, though. 

26 minutes ago, SJane said:

Does it have to be completely done?  I'm up to EMC2.  This is harder than I realized.

You can send what you have but other songs will have 1

Not Mariah (rate) flopping in December.

QIUNZEy.gif

Edited by Rocket

If anyone wants an easy way to do this, I modified the earlier Google Sheet I made to make it easier to rank. This time, I prepopulated all of the sheets with all of the albums listed in the OP. 

The sheet will: 

• Ask you to rank 1 song versus another
  • Ask you to compare every song with every other song until you reach all possible combinations
  • Show a final list of how which track was chosen most vs least

All you need to do after that is assign your list point values. Hopefully will make it easier for posters to add their rankings on such a short notice if they don't feel like they have enough time right now. 

You'll have to copy this sheet into your own Google drive, otherwise, everyone will be editing the same sheet and it'll be a mess. 

Edited by Ibrahim

52 minutes ago, Ibrahim said:

If anyone wants an easy way to do this, I modified the earlier Google Sheet I made to make it easier to rank. This time, I prepopulated all of the sheets with all of the albums listed in the OP. 

The sheet will: 

• Ask you to rank 1 song versus another
  • Ask you to compare every song with every other song until you reach all possible combinations
  • Show a final list of how which track was chosen most vs least

All you need to do after that is assign your list point values. Hopefully will make it easier for posters to add their rankings on such a short notice if they don't feel like they have enough time right now. 

You'll have to copy this sheet into your own Google drive, otherwise, everyone will be editing the same sheet and it'll be a mess. 

I mean, you need to rank songs from 1 to 10 and not choose which one you like more

Can we not delay this a few more days i'm nearly on Elusive so i only need like 2 more days? 

If not i will be able to send you my scores tomorrow or the day after i'm working atm lol

40 minutes ago, Saddy said:

I mean, you need to rank songs from 1 to 10 and not choose which one you like more

Isn't that the same though? Unless you're going by some other metric outside of your own tastes, it would be weird to rank a song better if it's one you don't like, ultimately. 

I'm currently on E=MC2 so I'll try to get this in as soon as I can :jonny: I've also avoided giving an 11 on EVERY album to my favorite song because I realized that sometimes my favorite song on a certain album doesn't compare to my 11s from other albums :fan:

A week extension would be nice if possible, if not then I'm sorry. 

7 days left

@Pristine  @Limitless @feelslikeadream @Pecinta Mariah @xrosup @Not Like The Movies @Sanctuary  @sparrowblue @GreatestLoveofAll @jacklovesyou1 @GoatGly @Kool_Aid_King  @ONOPKA @xfreshkidxx @James_Dean @Wicked @°ColdFire°

If any of you decide not to participate, pls let me know :chick3:

Sooooo I decided to give you 7 more days. December 17th will be the last day when you can send me your ballot. 
If you are already half way through, I suggest you finish it and send it to me so you can forget about it

7 minutes ago, Bacardo Royale said:

I wanted to do this, but I'm too lazy to do rates these days

Then I hope you'll be here for the reveal

Thanks for extending it!

I'll be definitely finishing it up in the next couple of days. I am on Einstein right now :party:

5 minutes ago, °ColdFire° said:

Thanks for extending it!

I'll be definitely finishing it up in the next couple of days. I am on Einstein right now :party:

No prob :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.