Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

waiting for this international dates like my life depends on it. im begging to god that she comes to Barcelona, hope this board wasn't some type of joke :jonny5:Image

On 2/4/2023 at 6:51 PM, pigeon said:

I think she was planning to play arenas in Europe but the demand made her change plans. She is gonna direct a movie too

that's probably not happening until late 2024, early 2023. she will be on tour until next year for sure

I got an email from Ticketmaster that I have a limited time opportunity to request two tickets. You guys think it’s possible 💀

Is this ticket request thing like what they did for Madame X Tour? Tbh it’s literally the only way to compensate for the demand. At this point I just wanna be in the building.

is anybody going to the Arlington date or from Arlington/Dallas? 

I have questions about the area :giraffe:

I'm sorry, but the tour merch is lackluster, to say the least. The picture isn't even centered on one of the hoodies. :gaycat6:

her german merch shop keeps sending me emails about the Eras Tour Merch dropping when the eropean leg is not even announced yet like.. :biblio:

3 hours ago, Frogger17 said:

I'm sorry, but the tour merch is lackluster, to say the least. The picture isn't even centered on one of the hoodies. :gaycat6:

It’s just the shirt rn right? I’m sure more is coming once the tour starts and more items too

Has anyone else had any drama with trying to sell their Arizona mobile-only tickets purchased through SeatGeek? I'm having so many issues. Apparently you can't transfer them in the app. I am able to save them to my apple wallet and transfer them to someone else's phone... but I don't think sites like Stubhub allows that. 

48 minutes ago, Weld_E said:

Swifties, I need your opinions! Which of these 5 seats is best?

Screen-Shot-2023-02-17-at-8-46-29-PM.png

2 and 4. I'd think it would be better to be closer to the middle and be able to see her from all angles at least and hopefully she's in the middle a lot.

12 hours ago, Iaintsorry said:

It’s just the shirt rn right? I’m sure more is coming once the tour starts and more items too

Shirts and hoodies but they’re plain and boring. I hope she does have more, because I thought we were getting either specific era stuff or a collage of the different eras, not just the tour poster slapped onto a Walmart shirt.:rip:

Really don't understand why she's seemingly skipping Canada. :gaycat6:

And yes, I know Canada dates may come with the other international dates, but in almost every case, US & Canadian dates are announced together. It'd be highly unusual to announce them separately, unless she's doing a dedicated Canada leg (Edmonton, Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto etc.), which could warrant a separate announcement, but her skipping Canada altogether seems more realistic than something like this happening… :gaycat7:

52 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Really don't understand why she's seemingly skipping Canada. :gaycat6:

And yes, I know Canada dates may come with the other international dates, but in almost every case, US & Canadian dates are announced together. It'd be highly unusual to announce them separately, unless she's doing a dedicated Canada leg (Edmonton, Montreal, Vancouver, Toronto etc.), which could warrant a separate announcement, but her skipping Canada altogether seems more realistic than something like this happening… :gaycat7:

I could see a second NA leg because of the demand, but it's like when though? Wouldn't be fair to leave all the European fans hanging meanwhile capitalizing in NA.

22 hours ago, Weld_E said:

Swifties, I need your opinions! Which of these 5 seats is best?

Screen-Shot-2023-02-17-at-8-46-29-PM.png

Is this just a random stage or the official one?

Edited by ariananext

6 hours ago, ariananext said:

Is this just a random stage or the official one?

Official one.

Long shot but is anyone selling 1 or 2 tickets to Glendale Vegas or Dallas/Arlington any date? :bird: Let me know pls

Anyone have any word on when VIP packages will ship or will we get them at the show?

I could kinda see this tour going for a looong time. It’s called the “eras” tour for a reason - it doesn’t have to belong to a certain album era.

Hopefully at 13 days she’ll start teasing 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.