Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

They edited so say it's probably Enchanted, not Haunted, but the rest is the same.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

August as a rotating song? That is super disappointing if that’s true. It deserves to be on the main setlist! 

Just now, Ms. Togekiss said:

I have mixed feelings about that set list 

Same. Half of it is underwhelming. I think no matter what she picks, she won’t be able to please everyone. There are too many eras to choose songs from and not enough time to sing them all.

But Ready For it has been heard and Maroon / You Are In Love

She’s going to open the show with “Renegade” and it will become the most streamed song of all time.

Sparks Fly will be a regular on the set list and that’s the best decision of her career.

It's a decent setlist tbh. Only mirrorball, Forever & Always and I Know Places are actually surprising and should be replaced with other songs.

EDIT: if she actually performs something else than a Better Than Revenge/Misery Business mashup with Paramore I don't want it.

Edited by Klein

3 hours ago, Jaay said:

I’d be kind of surprised if You’re on your own Kid isn’t on the setlist 

Lowkey hope it is. It's kinda turned into my fav from Midnights

I don’t mind the set list (if it actually ends up being true) but I REALLY need Tim McGraw to be on there, it would truly kill me if it’s not 

As long as I get my fave, I'm good.

YOYO,K not even included as part of the rotating songs? oh dear... :dancehall:

I don't know... if I believe this. But chosing to open with AH and not LH is... a choice. Also, no YOYOK it's also a choice.

but, it's like everyone said: she won't be able to please everybody, so the setlist will be disapointing, no matter what. but the only song i would die to have on it is style, and if it's not, well, it's lover.

8 hours ago, 1989 said:

There are no other slots for a rotating surprise song.

this is the main thing that makes me not believe this rumour. she's being doing random songs every night since speak now tour. no way she wouldn't do this time. 

4 hours ago, Squall said:

This setlist makes no sense :huh: 

i'm convinced now that they are playing random songs at this point. she's certainly aware of these fans outside the stadium.

i wonder if don't blame is real tho, since its the only one she appears.

If she doesn’t include august in the regular set list I hope her next album flops :biblio:

I still can't get over the fact she's doing a GH tour NOW when she's having the biggest album she's had in a long time :rip:

6 minutes ago, Enrique523 said:

I still can't get over the fact she's doing a GH tour NOW when she's having the biggest album she's had in a long time :rip:

mte. she should have saved the concept for when the rerecordings were all done

She had four new albums + 2 re-recordings since her last tour. GH tour makes sense, especially for European leg as she was never a touring force there.

I understand the whole eras thing given the TVs but she’s hasn’t released any TV in a year and a half? A greatest hits tour would make sense if she had released all TVs already, but instead she released her biggest album in 8 years :deadbanana4:

4 minutes ago, pigeon said:

She had four new albums + 2 re-recordings since her last tour. GH tour makes sense, especially for European leg as she was never a touring force there.

it kind of does, specially considering she's still "promoting" lover every now and then, for example, but a GH concept can only be used too many times

what she will do when all the rerecords are done? another gh tour? or a tour for the new album she will probably have by then?

Edited by GabeInPolaroids

either way it's a tour, which is great, finally she's touring. but ergh, the design for this tour it's... something else... when it was unvailed i found it cute, but now i see it for what it is. specially coming from the visual design for the rep tour. i don't feel the need to own anything from this tour. only the vip box but just because i have the rep one and i'd like to keep a collection... other than that

I'd be very, very happy with that setlist.

The only "Hmmm" choice would be I Know Places, and I'm not all that keen on hearing Shake It Off AGAIN (even if it's her biggest song).

The Cruel Summer / Getaway Car mashup sounds like heaven... as does the Mirroball /Clean mashup.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.