Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour | Back on the road!

Popboi.

• Replies 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Klein

• Ms. Togekiss

• fridayteenage

• Taylor fanboy

I got my ticket for night 2 in Glendale!!!

It's Section B row 9 seat 1. I honestly can't believe my luck. I was so heartbroken when the TM presales went down the way they did. :monkey:

On 12/16/2022 at 10:37 PM, Feanor said:

I don't think she's coming to Europe until 2024, so her team most likely hasn't even started to book venues yet.

I think booking is made at least 1.5-2 years before the shows. It was a mess for The Weeknd because he postponed his tour multiple times, and ultimately because of his TV show, and now he's performing in horrible venues in some countries because everything was taken at that point. 

When do yall think she'll announce European dates?

I wish she did Europe in late spring 2024, these countries would be enough, a short but sweet run

UK x3

Germany x2

France x2

Spain

Italy

Netherlands

Norway

17 hours ago, ariananext said:

I wish she did Europe in late spring 2024, these countries would be enough, a short but sweet run

UK x3

Germany x2

France x2

Spain

Italy

Netherlands

Norway 

Now I really hope the good sis is coming to France for The Eras Tour but I don't see her doing 2 dates here. Doing 1 is mandatory though. 

If she only does 3 dates in the UK when she could do 10+. :deadbanana4:

On 12/16/2022 at 10:18 PM, gagacasanova said:

Y'all... my ticket request has been confirmed.... so... we going ✈️ Nashville night 1!! :party:

After seeing your struggle in this thread i am really happy that you snatched tickets, congrats 

2 hours ago, Klein said:

Now I really hope the good sis is coming to France for The Eras Tour but I don't see her doing 2 dates here. Doing 1 is mandatory though. 

If she only does 3 dates in the UK when she could do 10+. :deadbanana4:

I mean yeah the demand is big, but she always pays Europe dust so I don't expect more than 3 dates for UK tbh :deadbanana4: 

Still upset I could’ve gotten better tickets if I had just not gotten them in the first place 

29 minutes ago, mypaintoyou said:

Still upset I could’ve gotten better tickets if I had just not gotten them in the first place 

And for decent prices too, I still think TM voided scalper tickets for this lol. Which of course is not a bad thing, but I thought about that swiftie who had 5 of her tickets voided because they thought she was a scalper too.

I hope legit fans aren’t getting those voids in return for all this. That makes it even more unfair 

10 hours ago, Artistofthedecade said:

After seeing your struggle in this thread i am really happy that you snatched tickets, congrats 

:heart::heart:

7 hours ago, ariananext said:

I mean yeah the demand is big, but she always pays Europe dust so I don't expect more than 3 dates for UK tbh :deadbanana4: 

She did 4 UK dates + 2 Irish dates for rep, so anything less would be disappointing :redface:

Edited by The Music Industry

The whole fiasco completely killed the hype for this era for me and I won't be trying again to get tickets only to be disappointed.

She'll probably release a rerecording before the tour starts in March 2023, then when the NA Leg is done, she'll rest and release another rerecording. European and Australasian Legs will probably happen by Q2 2024 to Q4 2024.

On 12/16/2022 at 1:18 PM, gagacasanova said:

Y'all... my ticket request has been confirmed.... so... we going ✈️ Nashville night 1!! :party:

I'll see you there! :heart2:

Turning 25 in a week and my mom surprised me with floor tickets, thought I wouldn't get any tickets :cries: So excited, this will be my fourth time seeing her in Nashville and I can't wait to see her!! :heart2:

Don’t know if I should just give up on getting resale tickets. I want to see her, but she’s really not worth $600 for nosebleeds.. nobody is for that matter. :cries: 

Nevermind all the verified resale tickets are gone. :rip: 

12 minutes ago, Mezik said:

Don’t know if I should just give up on getting resale tickets. I want to see her, but she’s really not worth $600 for nosebleeds.. nobody is for that matter. :cries: 

Do you live close to a Canadian city?  I was going to look into Toronto when those dates are announced. 

5 hours ago, Royal Culture said:

I'll see you there! :heart2:

What section :cupid:

21 hours ago, gagacasanova said:

What section :cupid:

:gaycat4:

On 12/15/2022 at 3:00 PM, ericlewis91 said:

no Toronto yet... come on

Does Toronto even have a stadium?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.