Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!! 🎧💿

Bob the Drag Queen - "***** Like Me"

Featured Replies

Quote

'I went from rags to riches by straight gagging *******,

if I'm on Twitter talking **** then I am tagging *******'

 

Edited by Nikko

I saw Bob do this live a few weeks back in LA. The energy was great and I was excited to hear it - have to say, though, the recording doesn't really live up.

 

 

just saw her do this live with a couple other new tracks at the Sibling Rivalry tour a few days ago, both her and Monét are coming for BLOOD with their new music y’all :jonny5:

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.