Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

Just now, JawBreaker said:

I'm literally giving this blue weekend album a listen and so far it's just snoozefest after snoozefest. Even ME!asles has more replay value than this :bibliahh:

Waittt now this one is kinda hitting :eddie: I'm sure it will go back to borefest tho

Are you really comparing Blue Weekend to the diabolical garbage ME! ...please be serious :deadbanana2:

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

All of this albums are only used by pretentious gays, give us tik tok viral music, Blank Space realness, cruel summer cousins. What the **** is this bland white-mediocrity mess without choruses and hooks? no babes, she already gave us boring music done right, no more of that pls

TheArgonaut

1 minute ago, wowsignal14 said:

both sides of this conversation are silly

what we need is an album that is a genius experimental masterpiece yet able to appeal to the masses, something like Ray of Light

Something we can stay behind but is she capable of giving us her Frozen?

TheArgonaut

1 minute ago, TheArgonaut said:

All of this albums are only used by pretentious gays, give us tik tok viral music, Blank Space realness, cruel summer cousins. What the **** is this bland white-mediocrity mess without choruses and hooks? no babes, she already gave us boring music done right, no more of that pls

TheArgonaut

Spill it.

We need music that'll be played and sung along by everyone at weddings, graduations, funerals...

504zfn.thumb.gif.a43ee4ce14e420f8b9c1ff5

2 minutes ago, wowsignal14 said:

both sides of this conversation are silly

what we need is an album that is a genius experimental masterpiece yet able to appeal to the masses, something like Ray of Light

Taylor's own Drowned World / Substitute for Love would eat. Her Veronica Electronica is coming. :gaycat2:

7 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Are you really comparing Blue Weekend to the diabolical garbage ME! ...please be serious :deadbanana2:

That should tell you how much it's not giving AT ALLLLL  :deadbanana2:

Production is amazing but wtvr they singing about is not giving 

6 minutes ago, TheArgonaut said:

TheArgonaut

4 minutes ago, Feanor said:

Spill it.

We need music that'll be played and sung along by everyone at weddings, graduations, funerals...

You have several albums that delivered that and more already, stream them and let us hope for something NEW from her. Corona Summer is like the 4th rehash of Opus of the woods, we don't need its COUSINS. Waste of Space is her biggest classic. Tiktok sounds are becoming her entire discography on shuffle INCLUDING the "boring and snoozefests" folkmore you keep shading. Ungrateful h0es without folklore you would still be pretending to enjoy MEth and her clown music and outfits.

4 minutes ago, JawBreaker said:

That should tell you how much it's not giving AT ALLLLL  :deadbanana2:

Production is amazing but wtvr they singing about is not giving 

I mean I understand you not being able to get into it but to say ME! is better or has more replay value is just hilarious :toofunny2:

give it another chance. its really one of the best albums from recent years. :redface: 

I hope the album will be 2 hours long with a piano being the only instrument that is used
ME! stans should suffer

1 minute ago, State of Grace. said:

You have several albums that delivered that and more already, stream them and let us hope for something NEW from her. Corona Summer is like the 4th rehash of Opus of the woods, we don't need its COUSINS. Waste of Space is her biggest classic. Tiktok sounds are becoming her entire discography on shuffle INCLUDING the "boring and snoozefests" folkmore you keep shading. Ungrateful h0es without folklore you would still be pretending to enjoy MEth and her clown music and outfits.

We want "NEW" upbeat music.

The people were here for one album of forest fairy, introspective singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, but the moment she tried to serve more of that with evermore, it backfired and its low streaming numbers tell us as much.

The GP is ready for POPstar Taylor Swift again and that's what we'll be demanding from Midnights.

Just now, Feanor said:

We want "NEW" upbeat music.

The people were here for one album of forest fairy, introspective singer-songwriter Taylor Swift, but the moment she tried to serve more of that with evermore, it backfired and its low streaming numbers tell us as much.

The GP is ready for POPstar Taylor Swift again and that's what we'll be demanding from Midnights.

POPlor is dead and burried. Cant wait to see you SUFFER during Midnights release week just like I've been witnessing your meltdowns since 2020.

1 minute ago, Nexto said:

Let them know sis :clap3:

Miss Feanor is a fighter, you just know he will find a way to say that people have hated folkmore  

With some indie record that's much cooler than mine

2 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

POPlor is dead and burried. Cant wait to see you SUFFER during Midnights release week just like I've been witnessing your meltdowns since 2020.

I'll be here and waiting when it serves evermore-like spotify stats again, while me and the GP will be streaming her superior POP albums.

11 minutes ago, State of Grace. said:

Ain't nobody shading Folklore or EverBORE, they were amazing albums and they did their thing, you too already have ENOUGH of your boring music. Out of all the examples you chose that band that no even their mothers know? ENOUGH with the Pitchfork bait music.

She’s in her 30s, of course introspection will figure much stronger in her albums. I’m sure that recording her old material again is making her conscious of how much she has grown from that. The fans asking for more silly pop are clowns. She’s gonna do pop her own way because she has nothing left to prove. It’s just Taylor and her muses now

poplor stans are the worst, hopefully this is even slower and darker than folklore

This album is an excuse for her to tour so I'll sleep well knowing the fact that during the making of this album she was conjuring up major bops for her GLOBAL STADIUM tour!

058c49e728.thumb.gif.b988fd3a9b04e258ee0

Poor the snoozefest gays

058c49e728.thumb.gif.b988fd3a9b04e258ee0

I’m so far betting on this being more on the indie rock, indie pop, synthpop vibe. That’s the vibe the cover gives. 

• ATRL Moderator

Living for this discourse :dies:

Imagine an album full of Hoax.

TheArgonaut

Edited by TheArgonaut

The more I look at the cover art the more I love it, I don't like midnights being plural form though