Taylor Swift - ‘Midnights’

Almodusa

27 minutes ago, ChatshireCat said:

The way she had to release multiple acclaimed alberms to fix the damage that Reputa and Loser did to her career

shendelzare.thumb.gif.f169b483fc842a7bb2

Loser is a 79 on MC. Higher than whatever album you’re stanning pre-2020.

The album that reversed the narrative of her downfall, reputation, THEE PUTA, on the other hand has been regarded highly almost annually by publications, and has been recognized by SLANT as one of the best albums of the last decade. You tried.

OT: A source said that he/she/they don’t know when the single is coming but it will come before the album.

Any tea sis @wren?

• Replies 51.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PoisonedIvy

• By the Water

• Squall

• simmnfierzig

No offense but I don’t get all the random indie pop acts people are posting in here

The album cover is very clearly inspired by vintage vinyl, and the picture of her with a phone in her hand + the retro clock are very 60s, which fits in with the rumors the Sun spread weeks ago. I’m expecting a 60s/70s sound. 

I might have to convert from navy to swifte - this is going to be bomb I can just feel it 

she's released 5 albums since Rihanna went AWOL

1 minute ago, MusicBiz234 said:

I might have to convert from navy to swifte - this is going to be bomb I can just feel it 

Welcome sis! A Rihanna collab on Midnights would be amazing.

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, MusicBiz234 said:

The way Rih just flat out retired and Taylor picked up her old release schedule :rip: 

The little reputas trying to deny that puta's first week failed to meet the label's expectation

They're gonna lose when Lover (solo) outstreams multi-week #1 LWYMMD

14 minutes ago, Taylor fanboy said:

Loser is a 79 on MC. Higher than whatever album you’re stanning pre-2020.

The album that reversed the narrative of her downfall, reputation, THEE PUTA, on the other hand has been regarded highly almost annually by publications, and has been recognized by SLANT as one of the best albums of the last decade. You tried.

OT: A source said that he/she/they don’t know when the single is coming but it will come before the album.

Any tea sis @wren?

Who is this source 

Should I stay up for a 1% chance of a single announcement at midnight or should I listen to my body and sleep :deadbanana: HELP

Taylor please say something, your stans are arguing about reputation & Lover again!!!

HDD predicted 1M. She did 1.2M lmao the revisionism.

Good luck outstreaming LWYMMD and its 1B YouTube streams and imminent Taylor’s Version. No Shawn Mendes needed!

OT: I hope Shawn Mendes and Brendon Urie are not on this album. The era they were in were ATROCIOUS. A decline in everything.

1 minute ago, IBeMe said:

Should I stay up for a 1% chance of a single announcement at midnight or should I listen to my body and sleep :deadbanana: HELP

SLEEP sis lol. 

1 minute ago, Taylor fanboy said:

SLEEP sis lol. 

:'( girl I better not miss out on an announcement again. I literally slept 30 minutes before her VMAS surprise :'( I can't have that happen again. Maybe I will sleep, put an alarm to check in 45 minutes and then sleep again :'( 

8 minutes ago, Vespertine said:

The way Rih just flat out retired and Taylor picked up her old release schedule :rip: 

Thank god she left Big Machine. Scott would never had let her release this often. :deadbanana2:

The way Reputa vs. Loser is the main topic of discussion on here, Popjustice and Reddit despite a third f**king studio album (after two re-recordings) coming

Let’s talk about mixtape blows Fearless out of the water, hick hoes get it

spacer.png

Finally her most streamed songs on top will be replaced by a new song. Hope it’s not a Carolina BOMB!

Also let’s casually discuss how all of you who propagated the rumor that a Lana collab is on Midnights will have to go into witness protection to escape us Taylana hybrids if it ends up being phake news

spacer.png

The Lover vs Rep discourse is fun when there’s nothing happening, but we’re literally about to enter a new era, how are y’all not tired yet? And how is that user not tired of mentioning Rep in every comment? :skull:

OT: let’s make another underrated song have its moment while we wait. Let’s give Clean its flowers, start streaming. :clap3:

The crowd chanting the words that she wrote at 14, the timelessness

Children were singing this song at graduations, at weddings, at funerals

spacer.png

2 minutes ago, 1989 said:

And how is that user not tired of mentioning Rep in every comment? :skull:

mental illness 

Just now, Beyonnaise said:

The crowd chanting the words that she wrote at 14, the timelessness

Children were singing this song at graduations, at weddings, at funerals

spacer.png

our song TV will make it a classic

spacer.png

Fearless vault tracks may have been cute at best compared to Red's but the Platinum edition songs had such an insane glow up. Jump Then Fall, Come In With The Rain, Untouchable :jonny5:, TOSOTD :jonny5:

The fact that the large majority of Swifties don’t know Untouchable is a cover of a screamo song will never not be a kii

We love a metalhead

spacer.png

Edited by Beyonnaise