Britney Spears Could Score A Hit In 2022, Meanwhile Xtina & Avril Couldn’t. Why?

GoodGuyGoneGhetto

5 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Ok well enjoy your nearly 40 year old woman singing about boys lying to her and "forever and ever you're gonna wish I was your wifey." Just know we're going to bring this up the next time ya'll say she's a respectable artist.

the "wifey" song was one of the most acclaimed songs of 2021 :lmao:

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brainmaniac

• ProudLBS

• SinnerCity

• brazil

11 minutes ago, Aristide said:

Ok well enjoy your nearly 40 year old woman singing about boys lying to her and "forever and ever you're gonna wish I was your wifey." Just know we're going to bring this up the next time ya'll say she's a respectable artist.

So it’s not okay for a 37 year old woman to sing a song like Bite Me, but it’s okay for a 41 year old mother of 2 to get on stage like this…

spacer.png

Imagine choosing to be ageist when you stan a relic from the 90s :deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

So it’s not okay for a 37 year old woman to sing a song like Bite Me, but it’s okay for a 41 year old mother of 2 to get on stage like this…

spacer.png

:deadvision:

5 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

spacer.png

I don't see anything cringey about this. The only reason you'd have an issue with this is if you're opposed to pride month or if you're opposed to women's sexual freedom.

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

also. not that xtin/a forums playing the woman empowerment when they insult britney eveyday.

also not her most popular topic a britney related topic.

they are truly interesting.

noGKNtf.jpg 

OMGGGG, THAT THREAD TOOK ME OUT :deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, D.M.F said:

Have any of those songs gone top 10 on the Hot 100? No. Shakira hasn’t had a top 10 since 2007.

All of those songs were closer to the Top 10 than anything Christina released on her latest Spanish album, which didn’t chart at all on both the Hot 100 or the Billboard Top 200. :rip:

Bad Bunny, Karol G, and Shakira all had Top 15 hits on the Billboard Global Songs Chart and Spotify Global Chart. 

You keep on digging that hole you’re already in. :gaycat6:

1 hour ago, Toxic.Latin said:

THIS.

They literally try to derail any celebratory thread of Britney/Avril/Pink/Shakira etc

Why is everyone engaging that xtina user? You all ask for it keep responding to the bs, y’all clearly love it or you’d just put it on ignore like I do with users who annoy tf outta me. :skull: 

OT: 2022 is saved with Britney bringing the hitssss :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Aristide said:

I don't see anything cringey about this. The only reason you'd have an issue with this is if you're opposed to pride month or if you're opposed to women's sexual freedom.

The faux-feminism when you’ve just been throwing ageist comments at Avril. Christina would slap you across the face with her strap-on for your blatant misogyny. 

6 hours ago, Eternium said:

Christina’s Singles In Reverse Order on the Hot 100:

Sueltame- N/A

Santo - N/A

Somos Nada - N/A

Pa Mis Muchachas - N/A

Reflection - N/A

Loyal Brave True - N/A

Fall On Me - N/A

Haunted Heart - N/A

Like I Do - N/A

Fall In Line - N/A

Accelerate - N/A

Telepathy - N/A

Change - N/A

We Remain - N/A

Say Something - #4

3 hours ago, Alexz said:

Fourteen flops in a row.

3 hours ago, LanaDelTaco said:

Oh my god. Truly XTIN/A. :redface:

the lashings in here :redface:

anime-girl.gif

1 hour ago, D.M.F said:

No one posts in Base artist threads anymore btw lol.

People who stan relevant artists sure do.

3 minutes ago, Salmon Dean said:

The faux-feminism when you’ve just been throwing ageist comments at Avril. Christina would slap you across the face with her strap-on for your blatant misogyny. 

And you dragging a woman wearing a strap-on isn't misogynistic? And saying a grown woman should sound like a grown woman in her music is now ageist? You must not know what that term means.

It's interesting that Britney gets 1 "hit" as background singer on a cover with an artist who just had a smash and suddenly a bunch of people who didn't seem like Britney stans pop up to gloat about it. :redface:

Britney has always had the bigger career. But the xtina dragging is too much. The woman is not a flop or an irrelevant act. You can clearly see and hear her impaxt in the industry.

Edited by Outside789

2 hours ago, Power love said:

Why are Mariah Stan’s embarrassing themselves in here when liberation outsold caution & nobody checks for her until Christmas.:bibliahh:

Didn’t Rarities straight up bomb as well? 

Nobody here even mentioned Mariah.

liberation didn't outsell Caution. And it says a lot that you want to compare xtina's newest stuff with a veteran that has far more years behind her back in the industry. The older the act, the harder it will be for them to keep up with the current gen. And lol at your lies that nobody checks for Mariah until xmast. Her streaming numbers all year long prove you wrong. Maybe @stevyycan post them for you.

1 hour ago, Ombre said:

Why do the @mods allow this? You guys know he isnt actually a Christina stan. He never even posts in the base. What he is doing is pretty obvious. He posts statements about other popgirlies that are just as easily applicable to Christina in order to get her dragged. He is a set up account and exists solely to bait people. How is that not against the rules

The mods want the traffic that D.M.F.'s threads generate, it helps create ad revenue for the site.

Good thread! Y'all put more effort into it than Brit and Xtina put in their recent music, and it shows.

1 hour ago, Power love said:

Yet all of you STILL engage in it. He’s just at fault as all the same tired ppl who come for him! It’s embarrassing on both ends. 

Once i seen a whole thread respond to him back to back. It’s the obsession with him for me. 

If you simply can’t ignore him then you have a serious problem:deadbanana4:

This is my first day interacting with him and its to bring it to the mods attention.

Of course people will engage with him because stans WANT an excuse to drag Xtina, its fun for them so they pretend that DMF is being genuine so they can keep it going. Thats never going to change so @mods need to take action instead of letting him clog up and derail threads

Edited by Ombre

yet..

Britney and Elton’s new single is the most pointless pop record in history

Missing Britney’s signature sass and with her vocals barely audible, this horrible mash-up of two Elton songs is a baffling ‘comeback’

giphy.thumb.gif.f0e95ac8b00c7ce0a0968252

and Christina has been performing to sold-out venues lately from UK to Monte-Carlo so she's still going. :relax::gaycatina1:

So I guess, Xtinct and Anvil are the threshold of success for Britney. Shocking I thought those two weren't worthy of being compared to Britney since I was told that those two alongside Pink had no impact ( compared to Britney), and were fads that were left behind in the 2000s. 

I guess that was a lie wasn't it?  They really are on the same level since only those on the same level are constantly to compared to each. 

Avril Lavigne and Britney Spears both are my queens :clap3:

2 minutes ago, Phaunzie said:

So I guess, Xtinct and Anvil are the threshold of success for Britney. Shocking I thought those two weren't worthy of being compared to Britney since I was told that those two alongside Pink had no impact ( compared to Britney), and were fads that were left behind in the 2000s.  

I guess that was a lie wasn't it?  They really are on the same level since only those on the same level are constantly to compared to each. 

no you’re exactly correct on that one. HMC numbers so far prove it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.