Cops called to help Britney

WalkAway

Is it an American thing to normalise your car running out of fuel? Not saying it reflects either way on Britney but generally speaking, it’s not rocket science to interpret the gauge. Why the need for paper or notes app? It’s a different thing if one’s economic disposition factors into the equation. 

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bey'Knight

• crf13

• modeblock

• WalkAway

Top Posters In This Topic

This has happened to me countless times, and you’re lying if you say it hasn’t happened to you. It’s actually happened to me so many times, my dad refuses to come and help me anymore :deadbanana2: I either have to call my mom or Triple A. 

How do you guys forget to put gas in your cars? :rip: I have never run out of gas. I always check my gauge as soon as my car starts up. 

9 hours ago, Bey'Knight said:

Is it an American thing to normalise your car running out of fuel? Not saying it reflects either way on Britney but generally speaking, it’s not rocket science to interpret the gauge. Why the need for paper or notes app? It’s a different thing if one’s economic disposition factors into the equation. 

I’m American and have not once let that happen to me. It’s not hard to keep track of how much gas you have left.

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

This has happened to me countless times, and you’re lying if you say it hasn’t happened to you. It’s actually happened to me so many times, my dad refuses to come and help me anymore :deadbanana2: I either have to call my mom or Triple A. 

There's literally a fuel gauge on the dashboard that tells you how much gas you have left, though. Why do people choose not to look at it? :psyduck:

Don't get why every rich person hasn't switched over to electric cars atp. They have the money for it. So sad that the most luxurious cars are the least fuel efficient. Especially those nasty Range Rover gas guzzlers. 

9 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

It hasn’t happened and it never will Cus I’m a functioning adult. If you can’t fill up your tank, I can only imagine the mechanical state of your car. 

1 hour ago, Sugar-Rush said:

There's literally a fuel gauge on the dashboard that tells you how much gas you have left, though. Why do people choose not to look at it? :psyduck:

It’s not that we don’t look at it, it’s just that thought of “I can make it a few more miles” when in reality… you can’t :toofunny3: To be fair tho, this has never happened to me on a highway, especially not in LA of all places, so I can definitely see why people think what Britney did is dangerous. However, I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since it’s been so long since she’s been allowed to drive her car. 

57 minutes ago, Bey'Knight said:

It hasn’t happened and it never will Cus I’m a functioning adult. If you can’t fill up your tank, I can only imagine the mechanical state of your car. 

Babe, you’re a frequent poster on ATRL.net. You’re far from a functioning adult.

1 hour ago, Bey'Knight said:

We get it. Y’all don’t like her. The constant “she can’t function on her own” implications are tired. 

Edited by crf13

Britney is a princess….she prob assumed her assistant filled it up or something :deadbanana2: She’s been rich rich her entire life sooo she’s going to need help lol

7 hours ago, crf13 said:

We get it. Y’all don’t like her. The constant “she can’t function on her own” implications are tired. 

I wasn’t alluding to Britney whatsoever. I’ve never not liked Britney either but it’s not surprising you guys see enemies everywhere you turn. You’ve been an incorrigible fanbase. 

7 hours ago, BraveNewSeth said:

It’s not that we don’t look at it, it’s just that thought of “I can make it a few more miles” when in reality… you can’t :toofunny3: To be fair tho, this has never happened to me on a highway, especially not in LA of all places, so I can definitely see why people think what Britney did is dangerous. However, I’m willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since it’s been so long since she’s been allowed to drive her car. 

Babe, you’re a frequent poster on ATRL.net. You’re far from a functioning adult.

Lol I’m not one to cast aspersions but hopefully your life turns around. I assure you we are not all in the trenches hun. Good luck :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.