Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
The New Releases 💿

Sk8er Boi vs. Girlfriend

Which one? 31 members have voted

  1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

  2. 2. Which one is more iconic?

    • Sk8er Boi
      70%
    • Girlfriend
      29%
  3. 3. Better music video?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Sk8er Boi is more iconic and a better written song. But I listen to Girlfriend more, since it’s more upbeat and has more replay value to me. Sk8er boi is the better MV even tho girlfriend is flashier 

I'm gonna have to say Girlfriend. The guitar on the verses, the new-wave vibes, the absolute brilliant stupidity of the music video, the pink streak of hair, the iconic yassification of her image...

 

It's like a Blondie for baby millennials, in a way. 

Girlfriend for all. Sk8er Boi is my least favorite 2000s Avril hit but of course it's iconic as well, I'd say both songs are on the same level in that regard but I still chose Girlfriend since it was quite a reinvention for Avril. 

I use GF more but Sk8er Boi is a certified smash classic. 

59 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Sk8er Boi is a better song, even tho I like both

 

Girlfriend is her most recognizable song and definitely more iconic

 

Sk8er Boi's video is better, just because it's not disgusting and doesn't glorify bullying like Girlfriend's video does :celestial5:

Girl… Sk8er Boi and Complicated are her most recognisable. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.