Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

ATRL

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Login issues
New Music Out Now!!! 🎧💿

Stranger Things 4 - The First 8 Minutes

Featured Replies

Never seen this show before 

 

maybe I should now That I have Netflix :thing:

Looks amazing. 
 

I can’t wait to see Daddy Hopper again. He could travel into my upside down any time. :gaycat6:

20 minutes ago, Cutthroat said:

Looks amazing. 
 

I can’t wait to see Daddy Hopper again. He could travel into my upside down any time. :gaycat6:

:skull:

This is the quality I'd expect given the fact the budget for each episode was 30M

 

Is this the beginning of a villain arc for El? Girl has killed more people than most serial killers... :skull:

They weren’t kidding about the Movie Quality. I hope Eleven gets her moment to shine. Her Jean Grey Moment. 

Account

Navigation

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.