Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Hmmm, some cute girls here, but not really mad about any one them being out.

I'm sure there's some worse queens still in, I just can't remember who, so many of them :skull: 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Bombae was an early pick for Top 3 but she revealed herself as a bad drag queen. No personal style, crunchy makeup, unfunny jokes… He’s cute out of drag though :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator

Aura Eternal has one of the worst runway packages of any finalist ever :deadbanana:

• ATRL Moderator

I like Bombae/Elips, but I feel like these are fair placements for them, maybe.  Maybe Elips coulda made it a lil further.

• ATRL Moderator

I like Bombae's balloon look. One of the only runways I remember from C3 :pig:

10 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

How did you miss it? She wore it for both promo and Meet the Queens :deadbanana2:

I know I watched MtQ so I guess I just erased it from my memory. Brb, doing that again :gayriahcat2:

• ATRL Moderator

Bombae is the skinniest queen I've ever seen on the show, kinda slayed me 

Kerri is iconic and deserved Miss Congeniality :alexz:

Elips was robbed kinda but at that point she clearly wasn't a frontrunner

11 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Aura Eternal has one of the worst runway packages of any finalist ever :deadbanana:

We need her and Luquisha Lubamba in an All Stars season :deadbanana2:

Dk5ajP6.png

Average: 5.90

11: @Ghibli@CroNich@1998tweety

10 x7: @OreGuy@Gwegend@Apostolis@Namigo@hammer@loveisdead9582@Dancehall Queen

0: @xrosup

Drag of the Year (-5): @willmcclure9@Hurem@Claymore

Victoria Scone left the fandom divided with her comments on misogyny in drag culture. Whether you agree with her or not, you can't deny the fact that she slayed Canada VS The World and Krystal got lucky she banged her knee in UK4.

5f9EB6d.png

Average: 5.91

11: @Apostolis@Ice

10: @Dancehall Queen@unino

0: @Whis

Drag of the Year (-5): @madonnas

Le Fil was the most overlooked queen of her season and deserved a high placement in the Rusical where was low instead. She may not have the most exciting personality but her looks were stunning af!

i9YTahs.png

Average: 5.94

11: @Avenue

10: @OreGuy@Apostolis

0: @Fetish for MiMi@xrosup@ucanfma@madonnas@unino@Hephaestus

As a Filipino, I understand why Precious won. She's more appealing to the masses and has been doing drag way before Drag Race became mainstream. I've also met her and she's the sweetest (we're from the same hometown)! With that said, production did her dirty by not having more challenges that are up her alley (acting, stand-up, etc.).

W71Kgy9.png

Average: 6.07

11: @Apostolis

10: @OreGuy@??????@kipperskipper@Dancehall Queen

0: @Fetish for MiMi

The first queen out from All Stars 7 and the first queen above a 6-point average. Right from the double premiere, it was apparent that she was out of league. Only getting a pity win in the Girl Group Challenge and a giveaway star, Yvie only really excelled in the final episode where she was able to do what she does best - lipsync.

fjnA8MQ.png

Average: 6.08

11: @unino

10: @Anvarie

0: @CroNich@CBC

The only queen in  Drag Race Herstory to be in the bottom three times in one episode.

1 minute ago, Apostolis said:

this should have been the top 5 not the 60s

nnnnnn not me just realizing you gave an 11/10 to everyone except Bosco

Apostolis

• ATRL Moderator

and Krystal got lucky she banged her knee in UK4.

This LIE spacer.png

:chick2: Controversial update.

Can’t say I disagree that Yvie was the weakest on AS7. Her POV just hasn’t evolved much. 

• ATRL Moderator

A most pleasing update for me.  Except Yvie.  She could be about 30 spots higher.  

Also, someone better alert Victoria that Naomi used the term f*sh on the latest Sibling Watchery :mandown:

Or does she only take issue with it when it’s a queen with less followers than her? :mandown:

• ATRL Moderator

I don’t really care for a lot of victorias drag but eh … she’s overhated.  

PPN and Bosco being out :clap3:

Le Fil is just … TACKY DRAG (Kennedy Davenport voice) 

5 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

This LIE spacer.png

She would've Ella Vaday'd her way to the finale without the hideous final look and lipsync :eli:

3 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Le Fil is just … TACKY DRAG (Kennedy Davenport voice) 

Bish wheeeerrreee

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Aw, Le Fil was a really cute queen :'( 

I also don't get the hate for Bosco, she deserved better!

Victoria kinda ate VS, but I'm not mad. She made some points, but was also kinda annoying.

Yvie also deserved the boot. She really did flop during AS7 and it wasn't really acknowledge, cause they were all getting nothing but praise. Her being out of her league is the perfect way to sum it up.

Now Precious Payola Nicole... She's honestly a really solid queen and objectively deserved better, but the robbery on Marina (which wasn't PPNs fault) will always kinda be a stain on her reputation, unfortunately.

with more variety in her runways I think Bosco might have had a shot at winning:celestial5: S14 really wasn't that competitive though

Aaaaaw poor PPN, still love her tons

Flopsco definitely lost all her goodwill and momentum in one episode but like... love her or hate her, she and ig Kornbread were the only potential stars from S14. Though I feel neither of them took it all the way. Should've been higher.

Contrasted with somebody like Lady Camden who is very talented and did well but has zero star power anywhere. Oh well. S14 remains decent with no killer queens.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.