Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

Btw, Race Chaser is covering Drag Race PH now :jonny5: Jumped right into Ep 7 tho. Nice to see them covering a franchise as big as DRPH. 

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

On 9/26/2022 at 6:27 AM, #1Pokpaker said:

right? replace Pao with Meme Vice. Meme ain't exactly a Drag Queen but the only thing Pao has over Meme is she knows how to do makeup and make looks. We'd have a better host, funnier, understands camp, better performer/singer/actor, and can bring in more fans for the queens. and get better writers, sound engineers, producers, etc. if that's too costly, then they should just hire a PR team so they can shut up.:toofunny2:

ewww, NO.. y'all bashed the mean comment from Rajo but always overlook how Vice was a bad influence in a whole ass generation because of her insensitive comments and out-of-line jokes for the sake of cheap laughs.. ewww

O.T Vinas deserved to be kicked out last time, and girl was t alented but the untucked showed how fake she is.. Rajo was so ******* MEAN with that comment.. glad EVA survived.. Xilo is so DRAMA but girl proved that she was the DARK HORSE.. and not mad PPN was high this episode cause she served the most genuine connection

8 hours ago, Almodusa said:

When is Untucked uploaded?

Fridays at 7AM EST/7PM MNL

8 hours ago, Cryptique said:

ewww, NO.. y'all bashed the mean comment from Rajo but always overlook how Vice was a bad influence in a whole ass generation because of her insensitive comments and out-of-line jokes for the sake of cheap laughs.. ewww

O.T Vinas deserved to be kicked out last time, and girl was t alented but the untucked showed how fake she is.. Rajo was so ******* MEAN with that comment.. glad EVA survived.. Xilo is so DRAMA but girl proved that she was the DARK HORSE.. and not mad PPN was high this episode cause she served the most genuine connection

that was like... ages ago. Vice has been redeeming herself daily in showtime and has the starpower to actually command the room and won't shy away from critiques judging from what she's done in PGT and Showtime. and she's a better host than Paolo and would give the girls better material to work with. + Pao is too alta and doesn't get probinsya/barangayan drag which is where most of these queens came from and Vice knows camp unlike a certain host.

Vice Ganda is not a drag queen. He has done wonderful things for the community, but he is a cross-dresser at best.

Minty supremacy. :allears:

My favorite four (in order) are: Minty, Marina, Brigiding (I either loved her or hated her, but mostly loved her lol), and Viñas but she became too annoying/disappointing in the end.

I'm gonna be ******* annoyed if they give the crown to Xilhouete. I don't think she's bad but I'm sick of them being predictable and giving it to the older queen with the most experience (like they did in Spain and France). :ryan:

By the way, I actually like Mawma Pao a lot, and the permanent judges in general, even thought they have been mean (most of the time it's been deserved). However last week was kind of too much with the "trash" comment, methinks. :mandown:

8 hours ago, OreGuy said:

Vice Ganda is not a drag queen. He has done wonderful things for the community, but he is a cross-dresser at best.

So is Pao. The thing with Vice is he came from comedy bars, barangayan pageants, being an impersonator just like the queens on the cast and would probably understand them better. Makeup and Transformations, Pao's got it but the show's format was designed to mimic what Ru has went through in becoming a world renowned drag queen and I feel like having Vice would translate that better. (and she probably would be susceptible to criticisms unlike Pao who resorts to beefing with fans on twitter and giving a bad light on the franchise/taking away the spotlight from the queens).

___

This untucked is so wholesome. Xilo and Marina must've been so close before the beef cuz it's always "alam ni Marina 'to" so I'm glad that we got to see a glimpse of their relationship through that hug + the little pep talk she had with Brigiding was very mother of her. I think all of the queens were shown in a great light this week and its really nice.

Xilhouette and her partner were by far the best of the week and had the best resemblance,  so I'm glad they won :clap3:

Brigiding was fun and would have been fun to see another week but knew she wasn't making the finale. 

I hope PPN goes next. She’s very forgettable.

Right now for me

1. Marina

2. Eva

3. Xil

4. Minty (was my favorite initially but she couldn’t really keep up except during runway)

On 9/29/2022 at 4:19 PM, Dekkan said:

PPN is so pushed and I don't see the hype at all :rip: 

So boring 

Imagine letting Viñas go but keeping PPN…

:toofunny2:

16 hours ago, jomarr said:

I hope PPN goes next. She’s very forgettable.

Right now for me

1. Marina

2. Eva

3. Xil

4. Minty (was my favorite initially but she couldn’t really keep up except during runway)

OMG @jomarr you're aliiiive :smitten:

3 hours ago, Almodusa said:

Are there 2 eps left?

Yep. Semi-finals and the finale. Sucks we won't have a reunion but we had Untucked anyway.

Meme Vice literally doing drag on every episode of Everybody, Sing! I need her to host next season or at least be part of the permanent judges. 

I also have a feeling that Precious might win the whole thing. I find her performance so far to be such a snooze and kinda rigged with the whole Regine thing and her placing high last week but she seems like she'll do the best with the crown compared to the other 4 girls. (Marina feels too produced and pandering, Xilhouete barely has any interaction with her co-queens and fans, Minty would be very marketable but would not really represent the PH franchise that well, and I don't think Eva has a chance not unless she wins next episode and slays the finale). Still hoping that Marina wins plssssssssssss

Edited by #1Pokpaker

Precious Payola Nicole, she didn't even do anything notable on the show :biblio:

We need someone to show Ru that Marina is the Filipino Jorgeous and rig the whole damn  show!

On 9/30/2022 at 7:06 AM, ToMmY said:

Minty supremacy. :allears:

My favorite four (in order) are: Minty, Marina, Brigiding (I either loved her or hated her, but mostly loved her lol), and Viñas but she became too annoying/disappointing in the end.

I'm gonna be ******* annoyed if they give the crown to Xilhouete. I don't think she's bad but I'm sick of them being predictable and giving it to the older queen with the most experience (like they did in Spain and France). :ryan:

Paloma isn't old I- her and Soa were the same age. Most of the cast were in their 30s. 

Marina for the win, her bottom placement this week was hot bullshit

Edited by D.Va

Joining in on the PPN lashings. Not one episode was I impressed by her, even the one she was handed a produced win. So forgettable.

Marina better win this! Minty was my initial fav but she's been meh as of lately.

On 10/3/2022 at 1:18 AM, Shendelzare said:

Eva might be top 4 without a win :deadbanana4:

So unfortunate given that all the Flexbomb Girls deserved a win that episode :'( 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.