Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

first few eps i kind of annoyed by Paolo but i get his personality now it's all fun and good tv, also he really cares and enjoys the queens.

btw Marina for the crown, the most well-round by far

Edited by unino

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

On 10/6/2022 at 7:05 AM, #1Pokpaker said:

r/DragRacePhilippines - Tama nga si Mother...

Swept up 6 challenge wins in 9 competitive episodes and at least one of them were able to place high in the 3 other challenges. (Marina and Xilo in Rusical, Marina in Girl Groups, Minty in EP 2)

House of Xilhouete supremacy!

xilhouete really runs this season, it would be nothing without her.

On 10/3/2022 at 5:00 PM, Almodusa said:

Yeah Marina was top 2 for that makeover, the judges were on something

i think they put her low because her track record was way above other queens and want a tight race.

Edited by unino

20 hours ago, unino said:

i think they put her low because her track record was way above other queens and want a tight race.

I think someone said that Jiggly confirmed somewhere that PPN was actually low and had bad critiques that's why she was also practicing the lipsync in Untucked.

20 hours ago, unino said:

xilhouete really runs this season, it would be nothing without her.

Yeah. Still sad that most of the GP hate her when she's been the source of multiple copypastas, memes, reaction pics, and has had a stellar run throughout the competition. 

Fine fresh fish on a silver platter
Serving up like a 5-star dinner
I’m the new kid in the city
And I'mma be young
But wait till you see me
Prove that I can conquer
Age is just a number
Oh my God, is that Marina?
I’m your Filipino winner

:alexz: #TeamMarina :alexz:

Marina slayed that entire finale but I can understand why they’d like someone more established and tenure as the first Philippine Drag Ambassador. She better get a call for the next VS The World season!

We lost omggggg.

Kinda saw this coming and I'm not too mad with PPN winning cuz she really is an amazing queen and would do well with her reign and she's very "pangmasa" which would really shed a light on how the drag community is seen in the ph.

the payola i-

One of the best lipsyncs ever OMG!

3 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

We lost omggggg.

Kinda saw this coming and I'm not too mad with PPN winning cuz she really is an amazing queen and would do well with her reign and she's very "pangmasa" which would really shed a light on how the drag community is seen in the ph.

This. Marina is more for the alta (elitist gays) while PPN has a more mass appeal. I’m happy for both of them though. Either way, they both have such huge platforms now and I’m sure huge opportunities will be coming for both of them. :heart:

10 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

next VS The World season!

and when they dont crown her again :chick3:

5 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

This. Marina is more for the alta (elitist gays) while PPN has a more mass appeal. I’m happy for both of them though. Either way, they both have such huge platforms now and I’m sure huge opportunities will be coming for both of them. :heart:

That's true. I kinda at times feel a disconnect when it comes to Marina cuz she sometimes sounds so manufactured and westernized. Just sad cuz she really did so well the whole competition while PPN had a win that reeked of payola and multiple questionable placements. Still so happy that everyone is booked and busy and Season 2 has really big shoes to fill. I hope they cast someone like Xilhouete who was really divisive yet entertaining to watch.

Medyo masakit. :weeps: 

But PPN deserved it naman so I think it's all good. It's just that Marina did so well the whole season. That was a great season tho. Regardless of the technical concerns, I think this might be one of the best franchises if not the best. 

2 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

westernized.

well she's a baby of the show, valentina was the one that inspired her to do drag

16 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

and when they dont crown her again :chick3:

I don’t mind as long as she gets an even bigger platform to showcase Pinoy excellence :heart:

12 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

That's true. I kinda at times feel a disconnect when it comes to Marina cuz she sometimes sounds so manufactured and westernized. Just sad cuz she really did so well the whole competition while PPN had a win that reeked of payola and multiple questionable placements. Still so happy that everyone is booked and busy and Season 2 has really big shoes to fill. I hope they cast someone like Xilhouete who was really divisive yet entertaining to watch.

I agree. If production really wanted Precious to win from the start, they should’ve had more challenges that play to her strengths like acting and comedy challenges. A third of the challenges were about looks and another third were about performing which were also Marina’s forte. She did kinda flop at Snatch Game, which should’ve been her strength too, while Marina excelled. Yeah, it’s a miss all around.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.