Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

i didn't see that elimination from a MILE. She'd be such a loss this season. She was really a Top 4 material.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Oh b*tch, I am LIVID. They did not send home the first Drag Race Philippines winner like that! :mad:

Like, you can't tell me Precious and Brigiding were safe over Viñas with those basic ass looks, you simply can't because that's not the reality of the situation. At this point they're simply making up excuses to keep whoever they want. Watch them get into the top 4 because there's no other explanation for how many time they've escaped the bottom 2.

Jail for mama Xilhouete for pushing Viñas. I will remember that. :grump: jk, I know she didn't do it on purpose

Marina better win this, she's the only one left who really has it all. Viñas better get a cheque and an invitation for S2, she needs to show more of her drag and get a crown on her head.

GAGATONDRA!

So glad we’re back to the regular slayage this week! The mini challenge and Mama Pao’s werk room walkthru really made all the difference. That’s where the queens’ personalities shine and not the 30-minute long main challenges. :clap3:

The GAG when they saved Brigiding just for her to be safe for another week. I knew she was livid! :bibliahh:
So happy for Minty! Her taste level is insane! Both of her looks were really good and cohesive as well. The judges kinda did too much in praising her “personality” though but still proud of my fave :heart:

The bottom 2 is correct and the right queen did go home even though she’s such a big loss. Not another victim of the ankle saboteur. :shakeno:

16 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Oh God . I hope SOMEHOW Viñas pulls through . . . But im afraid she will lipsync 

I BLAME YOU FOR THIS ELIMINATION! You manifested that into the universe :oxygen2:

There was LOTS of crying but no tears in sight.. lol these girls are fake af.

Anyway stan Minty and Marina they're the only two remaining that are interesting

Edited by Nikko

1 hour ago, Nikko said:

There was LOTS of crying but no tears in sight.. lol these girls are fake af.

Anyway stan Minty and Marina they're the only two remaining that are interesting

I wouldn’t cry too if a huge threat like that is eliminated :keir:

14 minutes ago, Avenue said:

****** hate rajo

This. He tries too hard to be like the Michele Visage of the season but he’s becoming more like the Jeffrey Bowyer-Chapman. His ass needs to go!

1 hour ago, Avenue said:

****** hate rajo

The way he read Eve... Electric chair. They better tone it down the ruthless draggings if the show gets a second season, they really make the episodes uncomfortable to watch.

I mean, the queens basically had a mini meltdown at the beginning of this episode because of how hard they read them for the reveal runway. These girls are using all their savings and even lending some money from friends and family to put together a presentable package for the show, it must be heartbreaking being told that it isn't enough or they look like sh*t just so production can get some shocking moments.

1 hour ago, Avenue said:

****** hate rajo

36 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

The way he read Eve... Electric chair.

Kandy gathered her!

Minty legend :clap3:

Marina is everything to me. She is excelling in the competition and she does not rely solely on fashion like some other girls (cough* Minty *cough)

Viñas said in a viewing party that the diagnosis for her ankle was a complete fracture :eek: She had to heal for 3 months before being able to walk in heals again.

Which means she probably would have been pulled out of the competition anyway even if she won the lipsync.

Oh wel there’s always VS The World/All Stars :smitten:

8 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I BLAME YOU FOR THIS ELIMINATION! You manifested that into the universe :oxygen2:

Lol 

Thanks for the spoiler 

I was planning to watch it tomorrow ?

i don't get how people are saying that Xilhouete is being pushed by production when all of the times she placed HIGH was deserved and she was clearly top 3 in those episodes. you can argue her Snatch Game WIN but she was easily top 3 that episode, same with this ep. who else would you put in the top 3 with Minty and Marina? If anyone is being pushed, it's PPN and Brigiding. Anyways, hoping for a Marina win now cuz Vinas already left (the only other queen i saw winning DRPH).

3 hours ago, shark_heather said:

Lol 

Thanks for the spoiler 

I was planning to watch it tomorrow ?

:sorry:

36 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

i don't get how people are saying that Xilhouete is being pushed by production when all of the times she placed HIGH was deserved and she was clearly top 3 in those episodes. you can argue her Snatch Game WIN but she was easily top 3 that episode, same with this ep. who else would you put in the top 3 with Minty and Marina? If anyone is being pushed, it's PPN and Brigiding. Anyways, hoping for a Marina win now cuz Vinas already left (the only other queen i saw winning DRPH).

they just hate her cause it looks like she takes herself too seriously

but i've watched her blogs and yeah the personality was there

10 minutes ago, Shendelzare said:

they just hate her cause it looks like she takes herself too seriously

but i've watched her blogs and yeah the personality was there

yeah. I've watched her vlogs and I started to like her. I also ordered her merch cuz it's so unique and the way she markets herself is amazing. Her IG feed is probably the best among all RuGirls across all franchises. I think the hate started with her bringing up the Marina drama and her confessionals being multiple shades thrown at Marina. (prolly producers fault but either way it makes for good tv! why would you hate on that?)

“That was trash”

”This is ugly”

”I was coming from a place of love. I’m not being mean. I was being constructive.” Sure, Jan. Nothing constructive about that. Way over-the-top. Very cringey.

3 minutes ago, ALittleGauche said:

“That was trash”

”This is ugly”

”I was coming from a place of love. I’m not being mean. I was being constructive.” Sure, Jan. Nothing constructive about that. Way over-the-top. Very cringey.

and now Twitter is coming for his designs that probably took weeks to design and make and still looking busted asf while Eva's actually looks serviceable for a look constructed in 4 hours:fan:

The way these judges keep saving Brigiding. She should have been low/bottom.

Viñas won the competition where it matters, by becoming the fan favorite. She's hilarious, is gorgeous and just seems like a fun person.

Her "yeah, I need dick" comment is gold!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.