Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

66b2fhkt1zr91.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Let it be known that House of Xilhouete CARRIED this season and deserves ALL the recognition!

Edited by Hephaestus

I mean yeah Precious served in the lip syncs but so did Marina. I guess she did edge Marina out in the final2 but Marina slayed the entire competition and was the fan favorite, what a waste not to crown her while Payola was handed a win and coasted during the rest of the season. Crunchy season altogether, from the sound mixing to the editing to Rajo and Mama Pao, but I'm happy that Filipinos got to have their own Drag Race. /rant

Edited by Nikko

the payola i-

17 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

66b2fhkt1zr91.png?width=960&crop=smart&a

Let it be known that House of Xilhouete CARRIED this season and deserves ALL the recognition!

HoX>>>>Divine Divas>>Drag Playhouse

I say PPN peaked at the right time.. she was a BEAST during the lipsyncs

But YUP.. Marina is the Overall Winner track record wise..

38 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

not my fellow Daeteña winning.

i lost! @genetic fail

:bibliahh:

A Bicolana won! (for once)

You better start preparing for S2, sis :keir:

I'm very happy for PPN

i still like Marina and she truly was da star of da show but PPN winning is deserving

#Justice4Marina

4mUk0v5.gif

22 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

A Bicolana won! (for once)

You better start preparing for S2, sis :keir:

the world is not ready for another Maddy Morphosis, i fear :keir:

#Justice4Xilhouette

4mUk0v5.gif

6 minutes ago, genetic fail said:

#Justice4Xilhouette

4mUk0v5.gif

The way I was the only one rooting for her in my friend group chat skdfjksfkjsfddfs. She still is the most iconic queen to come out of the season though no matter how much they want to count her out.

I think Marina, Xilo, Vinas, and Minty would fair well in a VS The World season.

19 minutes ago, popmusicisdead said:

the world is not ready for another Maddy Morphosis, i fear :keir:

A heterosexual?!

spacer.png

PPN is literally a very forgettable winner. And she was not fun to watch. She come across so cringe and annoying. Literally Marina or Xilo would've been a better choice as they were more memorable throughout the season. This is a very bad decision made by the producers. 

#Justice4Xilhouette

• ATRL Moderator

WORST WINNER EVER 

1 hour ago, Hephaestus said:

Girl I'm still FUMING. The payola is far too much.

tumblr_odtfn3bE4T1qlvwnco2_500.gif

As you SHOULD! Marina really deserved.

Is it normally like this for Drag Race finales? Felt so anticlimactic that the winners are just based on lipsyncs instead of overall performance throughout the season.

• ATRL Moderator

Lipsync tournament endings are kinda done and tired at this point, anyway.  Retire that format.   They’re  just gonna crown who they want anyway.  The top2 should have been marina (polished young queen with strongest track record) and Xil (heart of the season professional with a comeback storyline) but they went with PPN who was carried pretty much solely by judges bias 

1 hour ago, highwind44029 said:

As you SHOULD! Marina really deserved.

Is it normally like this for Drag Race finales? Felt so anticlimactic that the winners are just based on lipsyncs instead of overall performance throughout the season.

If you're talking about the lip sync smack down for the crown, it's been this way since US S9. If you're talking about frontrunners losing because of it, it doesn't happen that often actually.

43 minutes ago, madonnas said:

Lipsync tournament endings are kinda done and tired at this point, anyway.  Retire that format.   They’re  just gonna crown who they want anyway.  The top2 should have been marina (polished young queen with strongest track record) and Xil (heart of the season professional with a comeback storyline) but they went with PPN who was carried pretty much solely by judges bias 

PERIOD :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.