Drag Race Fatigue 2: RuVenge of the Subtitles, The 2023 RuGirls Rate [Drag Race PH]

genetic fail

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• genetic fail

• Hephaestus

• madonnas

• #1Pokpaker

Yeah, this was a weird episode... The editing, mixing, and timing were all off. I also didn't really agree with some of the judging. For me:

WIN: Marina

HIGH: Vinas, Minty or PPN

SAFE: Eva, PPN or Minty

LOW: Xil or Brigiding

BTM2: Morgana, Brigiding or Xil

Xilhouette... I just don't see it for her. Why was she in the top? I thought she'd for sure be in the bottom :rip: 

That choreographer having his heels firmly pressed against her neck yet again was a kii though.

The critiques for Vinas were bs too! Who cares if she didn't do the reveals? Her look was still super fun and creative...

Happy Marina finally got her win! She keeps slaying and I'm hoping either her or Vinas win the season!

Eva and Minty, especially Minty, deserved high placements. Marina deserved that win though. Her performance had me laughing out loud. Same with PPN.

I don't get the runway critique for Viñas either. It's like they're just trying to give her some critique after being in the top for the last four episodes?

I'm not much of a perfectionist in terms of the production and all, but the audio issues for this episode were just hard to ignore. 

However, Brigiding slayed that lipsync.

Marina Summers ATE the entire episode.  Both challenge and runway,  well deserved winner :clap3: Eva was robbed of top 3 though. 

Bridging did very well in the lipsync :clap3: Poor Morgana though,  I liked her. 

• ATRL Moderator

Deserved winner & bottom two, not sure why the judges read Vinas.  I was living for her in the challenge and on the runway + "nervous" is definitely one of the more challenging personality types to make funny.

Lady Morgana's 3 hour long exit was a kii.

Untucked was meh as well. Where the fights?! Where are the meltdowns?!

On 9/9/2022 at 1:50 PM, madonnas said:

Lady Morgana's 3 hour long exit was a kii.

The teledrama moments are too lengthy from the shantay messages till they pack up their bags in the workroom. :bibliahh:

Trixie tweeted Vinas. She really is the moment.

Vinas is giving big winner energy to me. Glad Morgana is gone, she’s a DDS right? :rip: this is such a good cast otherwise 

I NEED TURING BACK NOW!

Edited by Rigalo

I thought Vinas should've been in the top. :rip: Anyway, Minty looks ***** every time and Marina chewed. My top2

1 hour ago, Rigalo said:

LGlad Morgana is gone, she’s a DDS right? :rip:

Yeah but she’s a Leni supporter although her VP is Daughter-te :coffee:

On 9/10/2022 at 8:17 PM, caleb. said:

The teledrama moments are too lengthy from the shantay messages till they pack up their bags in the workroom. :bibliahh:

Trixie tweeted Vinas. She really is the moment.

All Stars winners promoting the show to their white fanbase :clap3:

The acclaim for Vinas Deluxe's look :clap3:

The judges can NEVER! :clap3:

Tonight's episode was super fun. Grabe. Marina and Eva were my top two. Xil did a good job too! I'm happy Eva is getting the recognition she deserves. 

Not sure how to feel about the lipsync. I honestly think one won over the other. 

Haven’t watched the ep yet pero I saw Xilhouete’s SG look and mukhang si Joel Cruz yung inimpersonate nya and not Vicky Belo. :ahh:

It was an improvement from the last episode but the main challenge still went for waaaaay too long. My Top is def Marina and Eva with Xilhouette as a not so close 3rd. Marina was my winner if not for her runway. Eva doing a successful job at what Bimini tried to do tho.

1 hour ago, -mUsIcLoVeR- said:

Not sure how to feel about the lipsync. I honestly think one won over the other. 

I feel like they were both meh. Minty had the better track record and is more likable so I would’ve preffered her staying. Brigiding is giving me Kandy teas with the undeserved save.

when they were giving each other a fair airt time during the lip sync, i knew it was coming :gaycat2: i do feel that she has more to give as the both times she was in the bottom two were improv

Xilo got her win cuz she made Vicky funny and was able to banter with the rest of the cast. Kinda wanted Eva to do more with Rufa given that she has a lot of material to work with. Marina surprised me a lot.

Now that Xilhouette got her win, I hope they get rid of her next (after/with Brigiding)

Still rooting for my girl Viñas, but she really fumbled the bag with the switch. She was doing so well and would have stayed on top, but girl...

Brigidin needs to go, all she can do is lipsync, but so many girls can do that. She doesn't have star quality.

The gurls are KILLING the social media game :clap3:

16 hours ago, genetic fail said:

It was an improvement from the last episode but the main challenge still went for waaaaay too long. My Top is def Marina and Eva with Xilhouette as a not so close 3rd. Marina was my winner if not for her runway.

This is exactly my opinion on the challenge. I'm honestly gagged that Marina and even Eva turned those characters out, I really didn't see it coming. And to think that Marina never did that impersonation... Whew! Xilhouette was fine and had good banter, but I didn't find her laugh out loud funny as the others and she basically won just because she went the extra mile on the runway. She's so extra though, the way she was basically begging for a win in the Workroom and even when she got it went on to say how hard Drag Race is, a real kii.

I think I'm alone in this but I feel the judges and especially Paolo are so mean to the contestants and for no damn reason. Once again they lashed them for a completely ok runway, albeit very safe, and went in with the criticism for some of them to the point it felt personal. I really don't like this aspect of Drag Race Philippines, I hope they tone it down if the show gets renewed for S2.

My poor girl Viñas set the bar so high they're now reading her for every small detail. If they somehow manage to keep her away from the top 2 I'm gonna riot! The lip sync was a Symone vs Kandy level of save, although I kinda preferred Brigiding lip sync (she's really good at that, I must say). It made sense for them to save Minty though, but she's kinda served nothing in the last few weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.