Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

On 4/28/2022 at 5:14 PM, Broken said:

This thread :deadbanana:

I had no idea she was a racist...

Whew! I always knew she was a scumbag! 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Amber should be in no more movies from now on.

She is a monster. 

Blacklist her just like they did Johnny, and then give Johnny his career back. He’s already won this as far as I’m concerned. Pig defamed him when she was the one committing all of the abuse and torture on Johnny. 

I can't tell if people are trolling or if they really just lack any cognitive ability

All I'll say is... Amber has really made it more difficult for actual victims of domestic violence to be believed now.

As for Johnny, clearly he's suffered in this relationship but he's no saint. it's incredibly repulsive at how reactively Hollywood/some social media circles flipflop on issues when it suits them. Virtue signaling at its finest. 

21 minutes ago, xDiamondx said:

All I'll say is... Amber has really made it more difficult for actual victims of domestic violence to be believed now.

As for Johnny, clearly he's suffered in this relationship but he's no saint. it's incredibly repulsive at how reactively Hollywood/some social media circles flipflop on issues when it suits them. Virtue signaling at its finest. 

Ms. Anderson, their marriage counselor, confirmed what many of us have said for some time: that they engaged in "MUTUAL ABUSE"

Something about Amber triggered him and the relationship became toxic and abusive. They brought the worst in each other.

"Chemistry concerns" means she abused him too! 

1 hour ago, xDiamondx said:

I always had a bit of an issue with the whole believe the victim thing. Like by all means make resources and protection available to alleged victims, and investigate and take the claim seriously, but imo we should reserve judgment until proper evidence is brought forward.

Johnny probably isn’t going to win the trial but the whole point wasn’t to win it was to air the truth out to the public and I think that has worked successfully for now

My only take from this trial is that both Depp & Heard are awful human beings, who both engaged in horrendous abuse to the other. Neither of them are saints, and anyone trying to say one party is more innocent than the other lacks the ability to critically evaluate the relationship as a whole. Heard would have been better to keep her mouth shut, because she looks like an absolute clown now, and Depp would have been better to not force a trial (although it is completely understandable why it had to be done). Both have clear psychiatric problems that need to be resolved before they are allowed to work in Hollywood again. 

6 minutes ago, Mezik said:

My only take from this trial is that both Depp & Heard are awful human beings, who both engaged in horrendous abuse to the other. Neither of them are saints, and anyone trying to say one party is more innocent than the other lacks the ability to critically evaluate the relationship as a whole. Heard would have been better to keep her mouth shut, because she looks like an absolute clown now, and Depp would have been better to not force a trial (although it is completely understandable why it had to be done). Both have clear psychiatric problems that need to be resolved before they are allowed to work in Hollywood again. 

200.gif

@Coma Baby 

@Death On Two Legs

@Cloröx

@Sempiternal

Also, let's not pretend like the trial against The Sun in the UK didn't take place. A High Court Judge was able to verify 12 of the 14 alleged incidents by Ms. Heard. 

Sir Andrew George Lindsay Nicol (The Judge) wrote a 129-page ruling in which he lists all the evidence that was providing to prove the veracity of these events to a civil standard. 

a3Me2NX.png

Depp's appeals were ALL denied. He and his legal team could prove the judge had been "influenced" in his opinion.

The Court of Appeal said that Depp had received a "full and fair" trial. They added that Mr. Justice Nicol "gave thorough reasons for his conclusions which have not been shown even arguably to be vitiated by any error of approach or mistake of law"

So this ABSOLUTELY PROVES he was violent towards Amber Heard. Regardless of what anyone says. It's ludicrous to deny these facts.

Edited by NausAllien

33 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Also, let's not pretend like the trial against The Sun in the UK didn't take place. A High Court Judge was able to verify 12 of the 14 alleged incidents by Ms. Heard. 

Sir Andrew George Lindsay Nicol (The Judge) wrote a 129-page ruling in which he lists all the evidence that was providing to prove the veracity of these events to a civil standard. 

a3Me2NX.png

Depp's appeals were ALL denied. He and his legal team could prove the judge had been "influenced" in his opinion.

The Court of Appeal said that Depp had received a "full and fair" trial. They added that Mr. Justice Nicol "gave thorough reasons for his conclusions which have not been shown even arguably to be vitiated by any error of approach or mistake of law"

So this ABSOLUTELY PROVES he was violent towards Amber Heard. Regardless of what anyone says. It's ludicrous to deny these facts.

Lies, lies and more lies

#MePooIsOver

#WomanCanBeAbuserToo

59 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

a3Me2NX.png

oop

If he considers himself a victim of domestic violence maybe he should sue her for that and not defamation and lose everytime cause she's saying the truth.

1 hour ago, NausAllien said:

a3Me2NX.png

So how many of them she faked by putting fake blood and taking  a pic? If any of those have a single truth to them why her team isn't using it right now in court? Matter of fact everyone from her side and Johnny side are testified against her and all said she always faked things lol 

7 hours ago, Mezik said:

Ehhh in a way Amber did keep quiet, it wasn’t till Johnny got his poor little feelings hurt and decided to sue the English tabloids, she got dragged into it and he still lost. Now he sued her in the US, she counter sued for continuing to bring her up…  his annoying ass couldn’t just let it be. He just seems like such a dick trying to joke around in court all while trying to paint the image  he’s a victim. He just wants to stroke his ego. I hope the judge doesn’t give anyone a “win”. He doesn’t need the money, he just wants publicity and hope the judge drags him through the mud, throws him in rehab or mandated counseling.  Amber I can see wanting money, if she doesn’t get any, that’s a loss for her. 

18 minutes ago, Triton said:

Ehhh in a way Amber did keep quiet, it wasn’t till Johnny got his poor little feelings hurt and decided to sue the English tabloids, she got dragged into it and he still lost. Now he sued her in the US, she counter sued for continuing to bring her up…  his annoying ass couldn’t just let it be. He just seems like such a dick trying to joke around in court all while trying to paint the image  he’s a victim. He just wants to stroke his ego. I hope the judge doesn’t give anyone a “win”. He doesn’t need the money, he just wants publicity and hope the judge drags him through the mud, throws him in rehab or mandated counseling.  Amber I can see wanting money, if she doesn’t get any, that’s a loss for her. 

Where to start. It's a civil case, not a criminal one. The judge can neither give him counseling or send him to rehab, nor does she decide who wins since it's a jury trial. Jury decides who wins and they do love Johnnifer, they're constantly heard cackling at his jokes and reactions. :flower2:

The public is getting this one wrong, IMO.

Amber overcompensated to prove her case, but Johnny clearly was in the wrong on many occasions.

The Depp fangirls and men’s rights activists can’t seem to explain the Twitter thread posted earlier in this thread.

Turd needs to be made an example of! 

8 hours ago, C-Amber said:

So how many of them she faked by putting fake blood and taking  a pic? If any of those have a single truth to them why her team isn't using it right now in court? Matter of fact everyone from her side and Johnny side are testified against her and all said she always faked things lol 

NONE. If you cared to READ the 129-page verdict the judge wrote, you'd see Depp TRIED to allege she had used make-up to fake her injuries but it was disproven by her witnesses' testimonies.

For example:

ybX8BaF.png

Here, Amber's make-up artist said, under oath, that she had seen bruises on Amber's face and had conceal them with make-up before her appearance on a TV show:

AAjUPrO.png

Now if you want to claim these witnesses LIED UNDER OATH, you need PROOF of that, sweetie. Depp's legal team couldn't come up with proof that the witnesses were lying so the testimony was valid

This is what Depp's DERANGED defenders don't get. There's so much proof that Depp was physically abusive to Amber is overwhelming. And honest person would acknowledge there's proof that BOTH of them were abusive towards the other person and it's almost impossible to tell who's more at fault here. 

EDIT:

I don't think you know how trials work. Now Depp and his legal team are presenting their case. After they're done, it'll be Heard and her legal team's turn to present theirs. These are Depp's witnesses. We'll see what happens when it's HER turn to bring witnesses.

Edited by NausAllien

:deadbanana4:

32 minutes ago, SamanthaJadeFr said:

:deadbanana4:

Wait, did she legit poop on a bed? LMAO That's HELLA embarrassing 

Okay nowwww the whole Amber Turd thing makes sense :bibliahh:

The Amberdroppings are OUT today! 

8 hours ago, NausAllien said:

NONE. If you cared to READ the 129-page verdict the judge wrote, you'd see Depp TRIED to allege she had used make-up to fake her injuries but it was disproven by her witnesses' testimonies.

For example:

ybX8BaF.png

Here, Amber's make-up artist said, under oath, that she had seen bruises on Amber's face and had conceal them with make-up before her appearance on a TV show:

AAjUPrO.png

Now if you want to claim these witnesses LIED UNDER OATH, you need PROOF of that, sweetie. Depp's legal team couldn't come up with proof that the witnesses were lying so the testimony was valid

This is what Depp's DERANGED defenders don't get. There's so much proof that Depp was physically abusive to Amber is overwhelming. And honest person would acknowledge there's proof that BOTH of them were abusive towards the other person and it's almost impossible to tell who's more at fault here. 

EDIT:

I don't think you know how trials work. Now Depp and his legal team are presenting their case. After they're done, it'll be Heard and her legal team's turn to present theirs. These are Depp's witnesses. We'll see what happens when it's HER turn to bring witnesses.

And all of those be debunked and more new evidences been presented on the new court, so how about you start reading and listening to the new one and see how evem Amber assistant talked about how abusive she is, how awful she is, and how can she abuse someone till the point bringing on the worst of them then film it and act victim.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.