Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

7 hours ago, Lil Uzi Lust said:

Wait, did she legit poop on a bed? LMAO That's HELLA embarrassing 

Okay nowwww the whole Amber Turd thing makes sense :bibliahh:

It was shown to be the dog in the other trial, I believe

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

12 minutes ago, C-Amber said:

And all of those be debunked and more new evidences been presented on the new court, so how about you start reading and listening to the new one and see how evem Amber assistant talked about how abusive she is, how awful she is, and how can she abuse someone till the point bringing on the worst of them then film it and act victim.

Debunked where? :rip: 

8 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

It was shown to be the dog in the other trial, I believe

Exactly. But talking to Depp's fanatics is like talking to a wall. 

Other evidence in the case showed that Boo (one of the two dogs) had an incomplete mastery of her bowels after she had accidentally consumed some marijuana. Ms Heard gave evidence that Boo had in the past defecated on the bed and that she herself had cleaned it up rather than leave that task to Ms Vargas. On 29th October 2014, Ms Heard wrote in a text message to Kevin Murphy that (see file 7/3(b)/H27.2), 

'Last night she [Boo] **** on Johnny. While he was sleeping. Like all over him. Not exaggerating.'

I can't believe online culture is trying to turn this into some kind of 'us vs. them' stan war. :biblio:

In my opinion, based on everything we've heard thus far, it was obviously a tumultuous and toxic relationship and isn't as simple or 'black and white' as one person being in the right and one person is in the wrong. I think they were both the aggressor and the victim in their own way. The evidence clearly shows they both did really messed up **** to each other, so painting one of them out to be an innocent victim, whilst painting the other to be an abusive monster, appears at face value to be completely disingenuous to what actually went down. 

Both of them have exhibited problematic behavior in both the context of this case, as well as in their wider lives; let's not put on rose-tinted glass and pretend they're both squeaky clean. I don't think it's up to us (the court of public opinion) to decide who's guilty and who's innocent... the case is obviously way too complex to be boiled down to such a simple binary of morality. :michael:

Edited by BlackStar_93

3500.jpg?width=620&quality=45&auto=forma

The ACLU helped Amber Heard draft the Washington Post article accusing Johnny Depp of abuse after the organization was promised a $3.5m donation from her divorce – though at least $500,000 of it eventually came from a fund connected to Tesla founder Elon Musk, jurors in the Depp-Heard defamation trial heard on Thursday.

The American Civil Liberties Union’s general counsel, Terence Dougherty, testified that the organization decided to propose Heard as an ambassador for the group after Heard pledged the sizeable donation over 10 years.

“Ms Heard spoke with such clarity and expertise on issues of gender-based violence that [ACLU representatives] decided she would be an appropriate person to ask to become an ACLU ambassador,” Dougherty testified.

But of the $1.3m slice of the donation that was meant to come from Heard, $100,000 came directly from her ex-husband Depp, and, based on an email from Elon Musk, the court was told, $500,000 came from a donor-advised fund connected to Musk yet registered as a donation from Heard.

As part of the relationship the ACLU forged with Heard, the group later agreed to draft the 2018 Washington Post article in which Heard said she was “a public figure representing domestic abuse” that lies at the center of Depp’s libel claim against his ex-wife.

The ACLU’s communications team sought to include Heard’s “fire and rage” on the subject, but internal ACLU emails, including drafts and changes to the article, reflect the organization’s concerns that references to domestic abuse could violate the terms of the non-disclosure agreement in her divorce.

“I think that Amber’s contributions to the portion of the op-ed that talks about personal experiences is part of what informed the view that this was a strong op-ed, and the importance of women’s rights issues,” Dougherty said.

The ACLU and Heard, Dougherty added, were keen to have the article published in the week the film Aquaman was released to capitalize on her role in it.

Source

16 hours ago, NausAllien said:

Exactly. But talking to Depp's fanatics is like talking to a wall. 

Depp fanatics? tf you on about? This is literally my only post on the topic, stop acting like an ass.  

The last time she appeared in public with no make-up

FRsyUoPWUAAHoj4?format=jpg&name=orig

Edited by Raiden

Will she get to have a "defense trial" in the second half akin to criminal trials? With her own witnesses. 

7 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Will she get to have a "defense trial" in the second half akin to criminal trials? With her own witnesses. 

Yes, the following 3 weeks it'll be Amber's turn to take the stand and for her team to call witnesses. There will be a week off between May 9 and May 12 as the judge has other commitments. 

After Amber presents her case, there will be a week for the closing arguments and then the jury will start deliberating.

I expect a verdict by the end of May.

Edited by NausAllien
Typo

6 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

Yes, the following 3 weeks it'll be Amber's turn to take the stand and for her team to call witnesses. There will be a week off between May 9 and May 12 as the judge has other commitments. 

After Amber presents her case, there will be a week for the closing arguments and then the jury will start deliberating.

I expect a verdict by the end of May.

Starting tomorrow?

11 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

Starting tomorrow?

Yes. She'll probably be taking the stand tomorrow May 2, and in the following days/weeks her team will still calling on witnesses and presenting evidence.

I'm shocked some people don't understand how trial works. You can even read some comments here saying "well, why didn't she show all of this on trial"? The answer is because it wasn't her turn. Everyone thinks of themself as a lawyer, investigative journalist and psychologist but no one does the bare minimal research to make sure what they're saying is true.

Sounds like a regular toxic relationship, but with two celebs involved.

And I wonder what Amber is noting down the whole ass time. It's like she's transcribing the whole trial

Edited by Patient Zero

21 minutes ago, Patient Zero said:

And I wonder what Amber is noting down the whole ass time. It's like she's transcribing the whole trial

I think she's just trying to distract herself with something. She may be aware that every single thing he's doing is being dissected online and used for clicks, etc. so her best choice to do something so mundane, people can't use it against her. If she smiles, looks sad, blinks too much, etc. it all can be used as an online attack.

23 minutes ago, NausAllien said:

I think she's just trying to distract herself with something. She may be aware that every single thing he's doing is being dissected online and used for clicks, etc. so her best choice to do something so mundane, people can't use it against her. If she smiles, looks sad, blinks too much, etc. it all can be used as an online attack.

That actually sounds very reasonable and something I would advice someone to do as well, especially in her position.

I remember the first few days, when she was writing less, she has less of an poker face going on. Many memes were already made. But I’m sure the note down everything behavior will also trigger some strange people out there (such as myself :foxaylove2:)

amber innocent is coming. its over for depot

I love seeing Turd suffer, it fills me with so much joy, it‘s my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Her humiliation is the only reason I‘m still alive, I was born to make fun of her coke bloat, her self-inflicted downfall

I have a crush on that blonde psychologist who clocked that old hag quite eloquently, whew

psychoanalize me next, Ms Curry 

31 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

I love seeing Turd suffer, it fills me with so much joy, it‘s my daily medicine, my weekly energy, my monthly inspiration and my yearly motivation. Her humiliation is the only reason I‘m still alive, I was born to make fun of her coke bloat, her self-inflicted downfall

Same 

19 minutes ago, Rocky94 said:

People caring for these two or even siding with one of them is amusing to me. Why do we care about these awful rich people?  :lmao:

Get off your high horse girl, you’re on atrl. 

ot: excited for the live stream today. I really hope things get moving though because these 3 hour video depositions are not it. 

On 4/29/2022 at 10:22 AM, Coma Baby said:

To our innocent, harmless Johnny. 

mariah-carey-cheers.gif

On 4/29/2022 at 10:55 AM, NausAllien said:

We should probably ask the crew member he PUNCHED TWICE IN THE RIBS how harmless Johnny is...

Or poor Kate Moss as she witnessed how he trashed the hotel room they were staying in...

Or the paparazzi whom he threatened with a wooden plank in 1999...

On 4/29/2022 at 10:58 AM, Coma Baby said:

D'y'all hear sumn? 

BGSev9x.gif

i'm screaming :skull: 

10 minutes ago, Liafen said:

I have a crush on that blonde psychologist who clocked that old hag quite eloquently, whew

psychoanalize me next, Ms Curry 

Queen, OMG. Who's gonna play her in Feud: Johnny vs. Turd? :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Coma Baby said:

Queen, OMG. Who's gonna play her in Feud: Johnny vs. Turd? :jonny5:

Charlize Theron perhaps? they both radiate BDE :jonny4:

Heard should be played by Emilia Clarke due to obvious reasons. Heard's lawyer - Imelda Staunton. As for Johnny, I have no idea... maybe he can play himself after he wins :jonny2:

So over this “hero VS villain” fanfic that seems to be brewing all over social media.

By the sounds of it, Johnny isn’t much better than Amber.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.