Johnny Depp vs. Amber Heard Trial

Coma Baby
Bloo
Message added by Bloo,

Mentioning @ATRL Feedback or @ATRL Administration does nothing. No staff member sees those notifications. If there is a member that is breaking ATRL rules, please report them and provide any additional context you think would better inform how we should judge it.

8 minutes ago, Liafen said:

Charlize Theron perhaps? they both radiate BDE :jonny4:

Heard should be played by Emilia Clarke due to obvious reasons. Heard's lawyer - Imelda Staunton. As for Johnny, I have no idea... maybe he can play himself after he wins :jonny2:

Wait, perfect. I see it! She gave those sorts of Curry-esque death stares in Young Adult!

0fa3e536f0518042d1c78813f9f9effe--top-mo

I'd suggest McDormand for the loser'd lawyer, but I'm not sure we need that association! 

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• NausAllien

• suburbannature

• Patient Zero

• Mobility Mary

Just now, Coma Baby said:

Wait, perfect. I see it! She gave those sorts of Curry-esque death stares in Young Adult!

0fa3e536f0518042d1c78813f9f9effe--top-mo

I'd suggest McDormand for the loser'd lawyer, but I'm not sure we need that association! 

Yeah I don't want Legend Frances playing a failing loser, she should maybe play the judge? :sistrens: 

The way evils are trying to use faulty, fraudelent court rulings to silence people and accuse them of bigotry. OJ's innocent too, huh? Light always prevails over dark and they hate to see it! Keep fighting for victims like Nicole Simpson and Johnny Depp, good people! 

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

4 minutes ago, Coma Baby said:

The way evils are trying to use faulty, fraudelent court rulings to silence people and accuse them of bigotry. OJ's innocent too, huh? Light always prevails over dark and they hate to see it! Keep fighting for victims like Nicole Simpson and Johnny Depp, good people! 

YlK9r1G.thumb.gif.613b9663f3e5814ad92cc8

Is this some kind of obscure parody act?

The first defense witness - the psychologist - is incredibly intelligent. I can say as an expert myself that she is dead-on with the research she has cited with regard to behavioral functioning of victims.

It really does blow my mind how the public is getting this wrong, but I recognize that there's a lot of ignorance still prevalent with regard to IPV. But being swayed by a few out-of-context audio clips is...

IJBfccP.png

this is how a SAINT looks like

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

I'm on NO ONE's side. This is a case of TWO ABUSERS.

They both may be toxic people, but mutual IPV in the way that's being described is not supported by research. 

• ATRL Moderator
35 minutes ago, suburbannature said:

They both may be toxic people, but mutual IPV in the way that's being described is not supported by research. 

I haven't been following too closely and don't really know who (if anybody) I would support, but do you mind going a little more in depth with this comment? I'm just really curious, I apologize for my ignorance 

BOARD-CERTIFIED Forensic Psychologist Dr. Dawn Hughes diagnoses Amber Heard with PTSD caused by intimate partner violence by Depp:

TW: Sexual Assault

Dr. Hughes describes how Depp SEXUALLY ASSAULTED Heard MULTIPLE TIMES:

Is it possible to sue someone for hiring the worst attorneys ever? The contrast between Johnny's and Heard's is amazing, one side is respectful, don't interrupt, act with class and organized. Meanwhile you have these rude, aggressive, unprofessional and nasty people grasping to anything  because they have no case. I guess it matches her personalities. :cm:

4 hours ago, NausAllien said:

THE IGNORANCE...

EZkM4op.png

It’s an L when the judge pauses you in the middle of your argument and when the plaintiff can quote the judges notes on the case in his rebuttal. Yes, it was a standard move but his reasoning going into the motion to strike was laughable

Especially since their witness confirmed something JD’s lawyers plan to use later 

Edited by Ari29

#MePooIsOver

#MenToo is trending on Twitter :skull:

Regardless of the Jury's decision, Miss Heard is truly OVER i'm afraid

This witness is eating Depp's lawyer up

The evidence for Amber is pretty compelling. Unfortunately for her, the court of public opinion has already sided against her

1 hour ago, suburbannature said:

The evidence for Amber is pretty compelling. Unfortunately for her, the court of public opinion has already sided against her

Depp's team is trying really hard, but Heard's expert witness has decades of experience in domestic violence and knows what she's talking about. She's also been an expert witness in many cases involving domestic violence in the past.

They're going over her life story, which is fairly typical for a defense strategy when setting the stage and for likability purposes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.