Let's Spoon 14 // WINNER: minho

Element

16 hours ago, Stevie said:

Congrats to the final two! This season was incredibly difficult so you both should be proud. I'm just glad I'll hopefully never have to play against challenge beast minho in a spoon season ever again. :fan:

?? Minho is playing next season.... 

3 hours ago, minho said:

But S15 is reserved for the EriKills vs PinkBox final showdown that the audience WANTS!

6KeHp3L.png

Showdown for first out maybe!! 

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Element

• Remmy

• minho

• Psycho

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, minho said:

adZLX0n.png

Make them play survivor.

5 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Showdown for first out maybe!! 

I'll take this as confirmation that you'll at least be signing up then! :party: :party:

2 hours ago, shelven said:

I'll take this as confirmation that you'll at least be signing up then! :party: :party:

d211b3c4c6522000b4a1e2aa79a11332.png

YAS OMG HOTIE WINNING :weeps: see when you're THE ho :clap3: i'm so proud of you. i knew from the first day you could do it and you finally DID it! being on the team with you is literally the best thing this season. amazing ho.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Remmy said:

Are there no Spoonies this season? :cupid:

Voicemail message: Element is on a 5 day medical leave for hosting burnout. Please check back on Wednesday, June 15th.

8 minutes ago, Element said:

Voicemail message: Element is on a 5 day medical leave for hosting burnout. Please check back on Wednesday, June 15th.

Message received

giphy.webp

#PostTheSpoonies #TeamPsycho4BestTeam

oop i didn't even remember the date hoest posted :fan: but it looks like there's a chance he didn't either!

• ATRL Moderator

HR803.jpg

@Henry -- this season once again made it clear that you are one of the best Let's Spoon players out there! And 100% the best to never win. We are READY for you to snatch that title one of these days. Desperately waiting and perched for your victory tbh. I'm so glad that you joined us this season after a two year gap! All of my reminders and harassments finally worked :evilpatrick: We missed you a ton in S11-S13, but you didn't lose a single beat during your hiatus. In fact, you got even better!  Your statistics speak for themselves: 27 top 5 placements and 29 top 10 placements. It actually looks like you only fell out of the top 10 once. This was even more than your stats in LSX! Your consistency is remarkable.

In addition, you absolutely dominated in the team competition, coming in 2nd place there. Psycho was very smart to grab you onto his team immediately! We just need to figure out what to do about this In Memoriam dilemma... perhaps @shelven can run a boot camp or something so we don't have this problem again next time you play lol. Seriously though, you are always so gracious and fun to host, and I loved having you around for this iconic season. Thank you for playing! I hope that you enjoyed playing despite your busy schedule!! You'll get that win one day!

• ATRL Moderator

6S5523.png

@Gateau what can I say?? My wig is honestly so snatched from your performance this season. You really came out the mid-tier shadows and said "I'm slaying this time around." IDK what you were doing those other seasons, but it was really awesome to see you fired up and playing at your full potential here. As I said to you on Discord, 2nd place in a season of 50 players (the 3rd largest ever) is huge, and you should basically feel like a winner for such an achievement!

Your challenge performances were really strong across the season, with 3 wins (and many others where you were close to winning). Your prowess definitely shone in some of the forced completion challenges too, like Scavenger Hunt and In Memoriam -- the latter of which you finished in record time!

I don't think I've met many people online with such an incredible drive and determination as you have. When you set your mind to something and really really want it, you fight like hell to achieve it. I truly admire and respect that (and always have, as you know!!). You worked so collaboratively with your coach to ask the most important questions and fight for Team RL's standing, even when the rest of the team had fallen weeks beforehand. You practiced challenges over and over again until you had them down. You strategically utilized the twists to brute force your way into the next round where applicable. Basically, you threw everything you had at the wall and it worked! Truly a Let's Spoon hustler.

Thank you so much for playing! It was great having such a passionate competitor go all the way, and I absolutely could see you taking the crown in a future season! Love you legend xx

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/9/2022 at 11:30 PM, minho said:

Thank you @Element for this game. This is truly unlike any other game I've ever played in my entire life. The amount of dedication and hard work (and creativity!) that comes into play with every aspect of this game is truly astounding and you manage to host it expertly every time. Let's Spoon is genuinely one of the most interesting experiences I've had online though, the way it forces me to use every part of my brain, I actually feel like this game makes me smarter plssss which is NOT an easy task for moi

Anyway this is a very special moment for me bc I truly didn't think I'd manage after s11 when I FLOPPED! But yes this was a great season and a great games experience. I Can finally say I have a Games Section WIN! (Even if it was on a different forum altogether eee)

I never responded to this last week! TBH I was pretty burnt out after the finale and just didn't come back to the thread :skull:

I am so glad that you've enjoyed your Spoon experience over the years, and especially that you got to play and enjoy and win this crazy season! I really appreciate your kind words. This is such a crazy game to host, but it really means a lot to me bc it has given me such a fun outlet where I can use both my creative energy and project management skills (two things I love). When I first came up with the concept in 2014, I didn't know it would evolve into its current form! But I absolutely love the destination that we've gotten to... and the fact that it really works different sections of people's brains is so exciting to me. You never know which challenge  someone will excel in, but we cover all the bases here. I love seeing everyone have those moments of elation and success throughout the seasons!

I'm so happy for you that this is your first ATRL win! You deserve it very very much!! I have more to say to you, but that will be reserved for The Spoonies ofc! <3

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/9/2022 at 11:47 PM, Gateau said:

Well ! another 2nd place for me in an online game. its becoming a bit of a habit x

@Element *****... I love you. You are a SAVANT when it comes to hosting these games. I don't know how you do it. Pulling everything together, gathering a cast, doing the graphics. I wish I had one tenth of your talent and organizational skills. I've always looked up to you a lot and I really wish I could do a lot better in the games you host me in, and be a lot less whiny but you still treat my flopping crybaby self with patience and dignity. I can't thank you enough for that. For more than half a decade you've had a real birds-eye view of me at my lowest and most emotional and you never fail to bring me out of a piss-poor mood. I thank you a lot for that. I thank you for being such an integral member of every community you're in.

fff first of all - reiterating what i said in my above post to minho - "I never responded to this last week! TBH I was pretty burnt out after the finale and just didn't come back to the thread :skull:" [2]

you really have become the king of 2nd place, huh? at the end of the day... that's better than most people do! i'm sure you'll get 1st in something soon bc you have such a great skillset and foundation to do that!

but truly, thank you so much for the kind words!! almost too kind - savant?? i'm blushing :blush:. idk how i do it some days either, but honestly it would be funny for you all to see the days where i'm panicked or stressed about hosting/creating a challenge/etc. it's a rollercoaster to get to the finished product but i'm glad it comes out well for you all!

you've always been someone that has a lot of spark and passion and skill, and i love seeing you succeed! those lower moments... we all have them, but they make the highs higher at the end of the day! as always, my DMs are open if you ever need to talk! you are welcome to whine as much as want to haha. i'm happy to be an ear whenever you need it. <3

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Remmy said:

Spoonies confirmed eyes-roll-back-ecstasy.gif

thank god!

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/7/2022 at 11:55 PM, Henry said:

Let's Spoon remains the best ATRL game even 14 seasons in like wow

@Element did that! Amazing hosting as always :date:

<3 <3 <3 thank you thank you thank you!! love u

• ATRL Moderator
On 6/5/2022 at 7:58 PM, shelven said:

With all that in mind, and to build on @Sebas's great initiative from a few rounds ago, I wanted to express my appreciation to the five of you by donating $65 CAD (roughly the equivalent of $50 USD) to our team charity, the VH1 Save The Music Foundation (information about the charity can be found here). Thank you to 99sandthe2000s for suggesting this charity at the start of the season - after all, we're all ultimately here on ATRL because of our shared love for music, so I think this charity is the perfect way to link that to the game! Proof of donation is in the spoiler box.

I don't believe that I publicly acknowledged this post!

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much shelven for your donation! This is amazing and I'm so glad that LS14 was able to make such an impact for the Team Shelven and Team Sebas charities!

#Spoon4Good

giphy.webp

15 hours ago, Element said:

HR803.jpg

@Henry -- this season once again made it clear that you are one of the best Let's Spoon players out there! And 100% the best to never win. We are READY for you to snatch that title one of these days. Desperately waiting and perched for your victory tbh. I'm so glad that you joined us this season after a two year gap! All of my reminders and harassments finally worked :evilpatrick: We missed you a ton in S11-S13, but you didn't lose a single beat during your hiatus. In fact, you got even better!  Your statistics speak for themselves: 27 top 5 placements and 29 top 10 placements. It actually looks like you only fell out of the top 10 once. This was even more than your stats in LSX! Your consistency is remarkable.

In addition, you absolutely dominated in the team competition, coming in 2nd place there. Psycho was very smart to grab you onto his team immediately! We just need to figure out what to do about this In Memoriam dilemma... perhaps @shelven can run a boot camp or something so we don't have this problem again next time you play lol. Seriously though, you are always so gracious and fun to host, and I loved having you around for this iconic season. Thank you for playing! I hope that you enjoyed playing despite your busy schedule!! You'll get that win one day!

king :date: :heart:

• ATRL Moderator

0BG2AqA.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

#Spoon4Good

TEAM COMPETITION RESULTS

Catching up on a very important element of this season: our team competition for charity! Every single one of you (players and coaches) absolutely killed it this season with fighting for your team whenever you had the chance!! I was so ecstatic with how the team component turned out. Thank you all for picking such amazing charities and playing so hard for them. I will be highlighting all of your charities in separate posts below so that people can read more about them and consider donating to them if they'd like.

The detailed final scoreboard can be found here. Thank you @shelven for maintaining this all season!

Here is a summary of the final results:

1st Place: Team Staryu (1,057)

2nd Place: Team Shelven (931)

3rd Place: Team Psycho (623)

4th Place: Team Hikari (471)

5th Place: Team Sebas (204)

6th Place: Team RL (157)

7th Place: Team Legend E (143)

8th Place: Team Sanguine (101)

9th Place: Team Alex (65)

10th Place: Team Remmy (44)

_________________________________________________________________________________________

As promised at the beginning of the season, I would make a donation to two charities:

(1) The charity chosen by the team that produces this season's overall winner

(2) The charity chosen by the team that earns the most points throughout the season in challenges

ZACPkTV.png

Team Staryu has achieved BOTH of these criteria, thus doubling the impact of their donation!

@minho won the entire season, thus earning a $50 donation to Team Staryu's charity. Then, Team Staryu as a whole earned the most points across all the teams, thus earning another $50 donation to their charity. $100 has been sent to the International Fund for Animal Welfare.

Receipt of Donation:

jshTV4A.png

@Sebas @Staryu @Remmy @alexanderao @Legend E

@shelven @Psycho @rl231 @Sanguine @Hikari

@Marvin @wehavetostan @Astro @Dessy @luckystrike @thecptz @hofork @Opulent

@Not Like The Movies @Diarrhoea @Gateau @Kylizzle @Stevie @fais_2311 @Sempiternal @Samsom

@Jackson @Queen Riri. @Aurora @Danial @Anvarie @99sandthe2000s @fountain @DAP @Green Tea Is Green @Future Lover

@Harmonizer @dweebz @CBC @diogozsz @VenusFlyTrap @Luckitty @Noah @jqnetto @Overprotected

@Galactic @Touch It @Henry @Armani? @ughgabriel @Golden Hour @littlepotter

@Ampersand13 @fiercE @Euterpe @Bethenny Frankel @XO_Life

@TruGemini @EriKills @dussymob

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.